Escaping wagecucking

Hi biz,

Need some help from the guys who actually worked for more than 10 years and managed to escape wagecucking...

Don't need any help from rich guys who never worked 9-5 job - you never gonna have that feeling when you actually MADE IT.

Please guys, tell me, how's that feel to be free? Did you feel great relief? Did you feel like NEO from matrix by breaking the system?

Please, give me something! I need to believe that I will achieve it! I need to feel it biz!!!

Been working for 11 years and I fucking hate it. Swipe in, swipe out, fucking hate mondays...

It's not like I am a lazy bum. I woke up 3 years ago and realized I want more out of life. So I found something I love and start working on it. It's been 3 years since I've started fintess - I've got quite nice physique, very low body fat with aesthetic look - not taking steroids so I won't be as BIG as the other guys on the cover magazines.

At the moment I'm working on my fitness idea - slowly but I'm pushing for it. This year I'm gonna have a product, website and everything I need to start my own company.

What I need is just description of a feeling when you made it. I need to know is achievable and I can be finally FREE.

At the moment I'm in crypto and alerady x10 my initial investmens trying to raise the money for my fitness company.

Crypto for me is only a help to start my business - I want to work hard for my money so I know I will deserve that future.

Crypto idea 'buy and hold(hodl) it's not a challange for me that's why I have a crypto goal which is 100k and then I'm out.

Is there any people like me on biz who were just like me and already MADE IT?

Anyone? :(

bump

I didn't make it, but I can relato to you OP. So bump.

I wagecucked for 5-6 years and now I trade crypto and travel

i don't know if i "made it", but $1m was my long term goal. i'm at $1.1m and it felt nice for a minute, only to be overwhelmed that I'm shit until i hit $2m. that's the way it goes.

Do you have a plan to make it or just counting to be a crypto millionaire? Not judging, just asking.

And after $2m you will go after $3m?

Money hungry never stops.
You will always want more

btw this $$ is real money from working for the last 15 years. fortunately i enjoy my IT job and work from home most of the time.

i dunno, i can live fairly comfy on $2m at a 4% withdrawl rate, therefore not touching the principal (based on market history). i think i'd get bored not working though.

good for you user! :)

You’re poor till you hit 12.5m then you can chill a bit

Great user, not jelous but happy for you :)

any hobbies?

mountain biking, softball, crypto trading (small stakes, under $25k), playing vidya with my brother, drinking overhyped IPAs

Sounds like a great life mate - enjoy it. Hopefully I'll be at the same level as you in the next 3 years time :)

I worked 9-5 for four years. I started a small company besides my fulltime job. I imported a few things from china and sold them here in Germany. It took me 3 years before i could live from it. Now I do this fulltime. Have my own warehouse, own onlineshop and so on. I will never work 9-5 for some Shekelberg Goldstein again in my life.
But being self employed is pretty energy draining tho. At least you know, that you work for yourself.

It feels fucking great, doing whatever the fuck you want when you want it, no obligations, is it really so hard to imagine?

You'll know you made it when you stop caring about the job you're working in.. and that you'd be fine if you stopped tomorrow.

It's a warm, comforting feeling, like a blanket.

Best of luck on your endeavor.

>softball

Great user - congrats on your
success!

yes, it's hard to imagine actually...
the same with lottery winners - If you didn't win it you will never have that feeling in the moment of finding out that you have won...

Thanks user :)

I know that feel. I graduated at 22 and have spent the last ten years in the box. I am at the point I could bartend and be set for life but I am going to push through to my no job number.

Stay the course, save your shekels and dont fall for he eternal roastie. Once your principal is over $200k things start moving fast.

Youre not alone OP. Pic related, my life for he last ten years.

This, I couldn't believe how quickly I made it from $300k to $400k (although crypto definitely helped)