Pajeets must stay out

What are some really promising sub 25 million marketcap coins that have really strong fundamentals behind them?

SHILL ME WITH ARGUMENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/claus-ehrenberg-313baba/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VTR

Check out ADST on Cryptopia

creativechain (CREA): multimedia blockchain P2P marketplace for distributed intellectual property. more power to artists by avoiding intermediaries and abusive content distribution laws => www.creativechain.org

> 15mil market cap, low circ supply
> actual minable coin, not a poor erc20-scamtoken
> has had longterm organic growth
> website and platform look just beautiful
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago, full launch end of jan
> chip-chap ATMs ready to launch
> marketing literally just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x smaller market cap
> telegram already has 1000 members

imagine instagram/patreon/vimeo on a dezentralized ecosystem for content creators with blockchain proofed timestamped licensed copyright. the creators can sell their content or their copyright (or just parts of it), they get royalties, microdonations from likes/upvotes, popular content gets extra revenue through a fund, due to creativechain's decentralized nature the creators can't get censored and without middlemen like patreon et al. no one is taking a huge cut from the creator's revenue.

or image shutterstock (bn$$$ company) but without shutterstock taking 50% of the creator's revenue.

yes white queen wanna lick that bitch poozy... mmmmm yessssss.... white boy cant give what igvive

Theres an awesome new ICO coming out called: SHIT coin

S: Super fast transaction times of only 20 minutes (10x faster than bitcoin)
H: High supply so all the normies buy when they see the low price and don't understand market cap
I: Intelligent decentralized blockchain AI networking peer to peer programmable robotic tesla engineering software hardware coding blockchained technology
T: Ten times gains through their money earning program called SHITconnect

Buy now before the price reaches 20k like bitcoin

Gimli (GIM) Esports and streamer token

where do you trade it?

cryptopia and coin.exchange until kucoin lists it und bittgrail relists it

Canya coin (CAN)

DNA

CAN

lux.

Opus. Working product experienced devs. Big news around the bend. Selling near ICO price on ethdelta

UFR

Not sub-25(sub-50) but ODN. It's a fucking gem in a sea of shit. Only reason it hasn't 10x yet is because it's not on a larger exchange.

>blockchain based app platform
>coming to iOS
>exchange app in the plans
>devs very active on discord and github

Pajeet coin

Check out MDS. Someone shilled it here not a long ago. Solid dev, roadmap, project and high volume. It could moon soon, but DYOR so that you don't sell if it doesn't for a month or two.

this

Google Claus Ehrenberg faggot

>Claus Ehrenberg
linkedin.com/in/claus-ehrenberg-313baba/

Is this a joke LOL

I
WANT
MILKIES

Keep up the FUD faggot. I'll keep accumulating as long as it's under 20k.

i need a solid 20x moon mission to acquire my 10k ven node. What do you suggest i pour my 2k into on cryptopia?

DOT, or SNT (which just hit CMC today)

UFR easy x5 mid Feb

Agreed, but market cap is over $30MM.

ALQO

Instant Transactions
Masternode with huge ROI
German Team already signed off by a german notary and planning an exchange complying with german jurisdiction (ask any german how huge this concerning taxation and legislation)

Why are there no flags?

why should there be?
there already are IDs.

good for you

A lending platform sitting at $1 million marketcap. They tend to do pretty well and even a $10 million marketcap can get you a 10x. If it does really well you will be set for life. Worth grabbing a bag for cheap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold

uh lol

I have 12k of this since that trainwreck of an ICO, there has been no news and no github activity in months, is this shit still alive?

TRUMP

it's named after Trump

google of crypto

Wojax ( WJX )

B3
market cap is tiny, waiting for the pump, they are really strong fundamentals....
most importantly: still very cheap

Yeah I think it's this one... one of the best ideas in crypto and it's still only on two bad exchanges so the price is ridiculously low