Carvertical.com

carvertical.com

is that the best ICO this year? price around 0.005$ supply 4 billions, will moon in april when it comes to Binance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_w7b9gKwAM&t=1945s
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what were you thinking buying this shit?

>he didnt buy this shit
Great devs,advisors and actual working product

first of all price - 0.005$ in conjunction with total supply - 4 bill is shit and have no doubts that even if this project wont change the world, it will give you ez x20 whenever it enters the markets (they are in talks with binance for example)

moreover, as user said, they have working product, good devs, European Union support and what's the most important - really big names in the advisory board, when i say big names i mean guys from BMW, Mazda, KIA, Fiat, Volvo etc.

they also work with mobile.de, the biggest website with car offers in central europe

John Mack - President and CEO, FIAT Thailand), BMW (Germany), General Motors (Australia).

Steve Chernysch - Vice President
Russian Automobile Dealers Association, Corporate experience: BCR Motors (Volvo, Mazda, Kia), Coast 2 Coast Auto Group LLC (Volvo), Scott Toyota.

Raid Naim - ex-IT Chief Architect
BMW Group Corporate experience: mobile.international GmbH (eBay Inc.), BMW of North America, Futurice (Germany).

Olaf Zschiedrich - Global CTO
OLX Group (Naspers Limited)

Corporate experience: eBay, mobile.de, Siemens, Kijiji

with such support, the price of 0.005 $ is dog shit no doubt

Also its being shilled by some youtuber, I love the low token price because normies love low token prices. This could go really fucking fast especially when some dude on youtube keeps telling people about it

suppoman udemy gives it 4 for 5 stars in his ICO scale, here is his video about carvertical:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_w7b9gKwAM&t=1945s

Why are you guys shilling this now? Wait until the ICO is over

because i am not selfish dick, bought my own 2 mil tokens and now i want my friends from Veeky Forums to know about it? let plebbitors pay for our tokens when it hit the Binance

330k here, first grand in an ICO
How exciting

over 10g sent, hope i will make it this year

7billion marketcap EONM

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Bought 2 eth worth of tokens I better not get pajeeted in april.

2. Token will be the only way to buy carVertical services. Stacking comes in
place: person who owns more carVertical tokens gets significant discounts
when buying our products. That means cheaper API calls, reports, whitelabel,
car insurance and other services.

damn user, this gonna be huuuge

Fucking bots are ruining this board.

This nigger together with the bazingacoin bots and the UFR shills deserve to get gassed

How do I buy some?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Guys someone help idk how to buy any??

You need to update your captcha faggot, its already 40% down since you wrote it.
Go to the website in the op, it'll walk you through.

ico.carvertical.com

Go there

bought 1 ETH got 276k

amigonnamakeitbiz

Lets face it user, its going to hit the hard cap of 15k anyways. I went in at wave 2 and after few days shit exploded to 10k of ETH

>le new companies and people rumors
what a misleading cunt

5. The team is already building this product. ICO came as an opportunity, not
as a goal. This proves that carVertical is not just another ICO. We have
signed agreement with Diginet, biggest classifieds website group in Baltic
states, to deliver white label solution for their auto classified sites.

read white paper morons, this is 100x pick

I’ll invest, but this is so stupid. You can easily fake odomoter mileage without anyone ever knowing. Normies will use it as a sense of false security.

>100x pick
I wouldnt say that outright. Its 1000x pick if the company becomes big. The devs have locked their own tokens for 4 years too.

also the total supply is only 5 billion for 4 or so years thanks to that

is total supply not 4 bill?

In all honesty I think he has stepped up his game from where he was 6 months ago

Total not, as the team also gets tokens but they will be locked in for 4 years, thats in contrast to most ICOs without a working product that lock it in for 6 months

Or like Justin Sun... who ''doesn't trust smartcontracts'' then dumps his token on the market, he will buy them back in a few years no worries. Its just being escrowed by other random traders

Off the top of my head
10 in total
4 for ico
1 for misc
2 or so for devs
3 or so to attract customers with freebies

so how long must i hold this to see massive gains?

my jelly hands cant survive 1year+

Desu there is a roadmap

june, july cV will be listed on the exchanges

cunt how do you think this game works, you have to be sellfish
bizpajeets would have made some good x's after the ICO too

How do i buy this? I have eth on coinbase

don't give a single fuck, probably 10% of bizpajeets will buy this token, rest are too lazy to buy something in ICO

How do i buy this? I have eth on coinbase, it says not to use that wallet tho

send your eth to a different wallet pajeeto

you need a to have a wallet that isnt on an exchange, like myetherwallet. and go to ico.carvertical.com and theyll show you how