CanYa

buy now. Thank me in 6 hours

Hope so

THIS IS FINANCIAL SUICIDE

Before you buy this shitcoin, please look at the app on Google Play. the 'working product' is a scam. scam working product = No rumors=no FOMO=no moon. This one will wreck you. So many people shilling this because bagholders from ICO still trying to get out.

Thanks, just bought 100k

No really I bought $1000 at $4

Haha this is a scam coin. No one uses the app and the chuck inventors are from my town - Darwin AUS. They are rich fag boys, just look at the LinkedIn profiles haha #cryptolyfe

This coin is really trying my patience.

Dont care still gonna 4x then cash out nigger

Their app has 48k active users, nice fud faggot

Comfy iron fist

first kucoin i'm dabbling in.
this shit better not backfire

In too, waiting for it to fly soon. Actually it looks like it's finally about time.

more fud the more i wanna buy

This.

Thank God I got out at 4.20 four hours ago. This thing is tanking, has no volume and the no volume part is scary because there'a a fucking contest on this coin for volume. NOBODY WANTS THIS COIN.

Nice try fudmonkey

No but really, I'm trying to help people who haven't bought this yet. The contest lasts until the 13th, so get in before that for the actual rise. Otherwise you're going to see a sideways trend with dips in accordance with the market dips this week.

Who the fuck wants this shitcoin anyways.

>P2P
>48.000 active users of their app
>each transaction burns tokens, reducing total supply
>$8M sold in presale, 30% of unsold tokens burnt.
>Instant conversion to other cryptos via network of zero-fee exchanges
>launching on a 2nd undisclosed exchange soon™

Yeah who wants that.

why would this moon soon

desu the only problem i have with this is that the coin price is too high.
if it was a few cents it would be more attractive to people.

ICO price: 0.001 ETH/CAN

Estimated mcap of ~30M, since cirrculating supply cannot be calculated due to tx's burning tokens...

I wouldn't call this expensive, if anything $10 is a definite possibilty. And a moon would be $40 imo.

JUST