It has to go up eventually, right?

It has to go up eventually, right?

DO YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY COINS THAT MOONED? WHATS YOUR NAME FAT BUDDY? IS IT LINK?

itll go up in 4 to 6 weeks after a slow bleed to 30 ct. now its whale ass rape time. it mooned just a week ago. get some fuckin patience you tard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think it will hit finally 1 dollars, devs are preparing some big announcements, don't ask me how I know it, let time tell itself

here we have a newfag which has bought at ath

such a comfy hold knowing that if it dips to even 25 cents i've still doubled my money

US is only just now waking up to the Korean FUD stories across their Finance news syndicats. FUD = easy views and page clicks so you can bet your ass it's going to be doomsday all day. Wait till the price corrects before you buy: never try and catch a falling knife.

Please user, be right about this.

Fucking trash scam coin. 8 quadrillion coins, zero use case and fake Fairx hype made this an epic normie pump and dump.

Keep HODLING XD stupid goys. Meanwhile I'll be flying away with ICX moon by feb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can almost smell the poo.

Just hold for 6 weeks and you'll be very glad you did. Bought in heavily yesterday

Why 6 weeks?

WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY SNEKKY

How about you sell now and x4 your money

releases happening in feb, so said 6 weeks to be sure which is by the end of feb. I'm not cashing any significant amount of this anytime soon though. Normie appeal will be huge

stop trying to make it happen faggot

SNAKEY HUNGIE !

because i know i can 5x my money like when i sold just over 90c

Nah the SJW team behind this epic piece of shitcoin JUST’d us all

stay strong stellar SNEK

I picked up another 10K just now. It brought my average to about 30 cents. Hopefully I won't regret it in the coming months

yeah, but not today m8

>bought below 3 cents
>still believe it will go to 3 dollars
But this market crash still worries me. But I think I'm worried about crypto in general than about Stellar.

god damnit you are a faggot

I'm afraid that people will realize what a shitcoin bitcoin actually is.

I hope the market responds to it by making Ethereum the standard coin for market trading.
And not keep going on shitting up the market with BTC and BCH.

If XLM hodlers would just shill XRP you'd stand a chance of recovering because your shit coin tandem seems unbreakable

I told myself that I would hold Stellar. I was the guy a couple of days ago making TA claims that it would moon yesterday. Boy was i wrong.

Protip: The larger timeframe always wins.

Looking at a 1 day timeframe, you'll see that the RSI shows XLM was overbought at the ATH. Till this day, the RSI has just only recovered and it will fall to 0.30 cents till you actually see mooning (or just recovering) at around FairX.

The fundamentals are great.

I think blockchain and crypto moons are dopamine hits and if it dips, we feel the withdrawals of pink wojaks and weak hands.

I can almost smell your salty tears you delusional bagholder. Fact is that stellar is incredibly overvalued and overhyped and will continue to go downwards in price for at least a year.
>MUH FAIRX
>MUH ELLIOT WAVES
Just sell now and save what's left of your investment

fucking piece of shit

cringe

I'm sorry you missed out and bought high like a fucking idiot user, hopefully you won't miss out on the next moon.

Rsi is relative. Only a good indicator for past buy and sell points.

Nice trajectory stellar snake

Even the shitiest of coins have gone up. Yes, this shall go up too eventually, whether you want to keep holding it or risk trading for something else and maybe get even higher gains is up to you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

actually I bought it at ATL, but nice digits lad