/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Comfy gains edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Cryptocucks fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC44L5T0FVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oWik-jvDTaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VP3eiC2tcp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is bad

What

someone make me feel better for buying NSPR ath

no one here before open?

I am here can you make me some coffee son

Benis

i made some hazelnut coffee.
Is there a low p/e ETF? something that specifically looks for valuation stocks?
also thanks to GBR shill

youtube.com/watch?v=MC44L5T0FVA

some music for you early birds

Check out ticker: IJS, by ishares. That’s for small cap US they might have large cap too but unsure

CPAH moon mission NOW. Whats the selling point?

MBOT and MRDN should do something soon ot so I have been lead to believe

BAC+B better moon.
Anyone holding any?

SCHA looks like it's the same thing but with lower fees.

Yeah go for that then . I don’t hold IJS or anything I just remember looking into it a while back

I'm drinking decaf in a hotel room in Utah while my parents argue about why Mormons have such dirty houses

>my parents argue about why Mormons have such dirty houses
isn't it because they have like 20 kids? the town i live in have mormons everywhere, they take turns sleeping on the bed, like one week one will get the bed one will get the recliner and then they will switch up everyweek. Each family has like 7 kids to a 2 bedroom house.

>they take turns sleeping on the bed, like one week one will get the bed one will get the recliner and then they will switch up everyweek.
Kek, I just spit out my coffee

whats your parents reasons?

Don't worry, after the reverse split each stock will be worth more than you paid for it. You'll just have less of them.

Just buy crypto you dumb boomers. >5000% gains in 3 mounts and counting.

>Buy my bags you dumb fucks!

This fucking guy.

They're buying a house in Utah, and all the houses are all disgustingly filthy with holes punched in the walls, and mouse infestations, yet they still charge like $700,000 for the houses.
It's an odd situation

Why don't they have bunk beds or something? Shit, my friend was really poor growing up and they had a little old 2 bedroom house, they moved the dining room table out and made a "room" for his sister in the dining room area with some clothesline and blankets / sheets with a little twin bed. Fuck sleeping in a recliner for a week at a time.

Friend of mine is Mormon. Only three kids but his wife is legit insane and lazy. It’s the filthiest house I’ve ever been in. There’s food all over the place rotting away. It smells like dirty dog cause his asshole dogs have to stay inside at night cause they bark all the time and the neighbor calls the cops. They don’t train the dogs so it’s like nigger dogs that fight all the time. I owed him a favor once so I took his dogs in at night. The bulldog got lose and tried to kill the cat. I spent five minutes rolling around on the floor trying to pull it off the cat while the cat tore the hell out of its nose. Thankfully the cat was ok. I was covered in blood and filth from the bathroom.
His wife will leave with the kids for the weekend to go wherever. She’ll leave the food sitting out on the table while they’re gone and general filth everywhere like dirty diapers.
Clothes are piled in heaps everywhere like snow drifts and it’s impossible to walk with out stepping on them.
They wrecked that house which is sad cause it was a cute little house.
I could go on.

Will DPW rocket after big announcement at the end of Jan?

Mormons are no better than rats, even the rich ones are cheap dirty fucks

are you moving there with them?

they have bunk beds, i guess it's just the way they are
youtube.com/watch?v=oWik-jvDTaQ

lul. I live here. the pattern never ceases
>out of stater attracted by cheap houses and jobs
>buys
>gets driven crazy by the mormons
>leaves in a year

That's horrific. Most Mormon women are mentally imbalanced, and need a cocktail of antidepressants. I feel bad for your friend

My girlfriend's dad is a real estate agent and he complains all the time about people who won't even pick up their house and sweep / mop for the listing photographs. And then they wonder why no one is interested in coming to look at the house when all the pictures make it look like still shots from a hoarders episode.

I sold my house last January and made damn sure that everything was picked up and put away and every morning when I had showings lined up I'd wake up early and sweep the entire house and mop the kitchen / living room area so it would look and smell clean. It sold for asking price in less than a week even though it had some major structural (foundation) issues. The people who bought my house just kept saying how clean my house was compared to all the other houses they looked at and how that was a major factor in their buying decision.

Anyone else here get in on GE before the uptick? I bought 10 shares right after Xmas and wish I had more to invest right now.

>are you moving there with them?
Unfortunately I am, I'll move once my stocks moon.
I've lived in Utah County when I was a kid for a few years, and it was hell. The Mormon kids were dicks because I wasn't Mormon

>made damn sure that everything was picked up and put away and every morning when I had showings lined up I'd wake up early and sweep the entire house and mop the kitchen / living room area so it would look and smell clean
Good, that shows you're a normal person, and not a filthy animal.
Glad it worked out for you

Yea she’s on a fuck ton of drugs. The worst part is she flirts heavy with everyone. Basically dry humps every guy that comes around. If he wasn’t my friend I would’ve fucked her several times already. She drinks a lot too and gets blackout drunk at times. He does nothing to stop it cause I think he’s doped up too. He works 7 days a week too. It’s crazy.

moving from where?

$DGAZ looking ripe for a quick buck

I bought on Jan 3, late a few days

I got in at 3.45 and again at 4.80. This is my first big break and I'm rock hard!

Minnesota
You should just fuck her, your friend might not mind, most Mormons are cucks anyway.

anybody got a penny stock available on robinhood? looking for some speculation

so one shit hole to another?

what's a good and promising stock?

>so one shit hole to another?
Nah Minnesota is nice, except for the Somali hoards

what's happening with AMRS?

PLUG moon mission perhaps taking off in the next few days, get in now!

is that mall of america?

Do we have a discord?

Yes unfortunately,
Pic related is also Minneapolis

Are those actually obama-phones?

What makes you think it's going to? Just curious I'm going to buy a few shares

ESNC

TO THE MOON

But honestly I have no Idea
It was shit for so long

disgusting, that one in the back bending over, you can almost see her ankles.

atleast you are moving from a muslim infested place to a mormon infested place, mormons are atleast white

Yes, the real deal

3 month low. 1 years chart looks great, 5 year chart looks great. It's a win win just a question of how much. If it doesn't moon it will at the very least continue to grow.

>mormons are atleast white
I guess, just as filthy as somalis though. Less violent at least, although Utah looks to be infested with beaners

i bought some for shits and giggles

This Amy shit is just getting started!

>although Utah looks to be infested with beaners
you probably haven't seen beaner infestation yet, im from southern califronia, i know

Never stick your dick in crazy user. I’m still paying for that mistake.

Just waiting for my faggot bank to show the transactions so I can get started

True, last time I did that I ended up with genital herpes and a cocaine problem.
Yeah, commiefornia has a really bad spic issue, I won't complain.

>I ended up with genital herpes
it can't be that bad right?

Nah, it comes and goes. Looks nasty though

Alcohol and hormones have made me make some poor decisions in my life too.

>Alcohol and hormones have made me make some poor decisions in my life too.
i've made alot of poor decisions without the help of alcohol and hormones desu

Maybe life is just about making bad decisions, until one bad decision works out in your favor

That’s just a big lie you tell yourself. The real problem is you have a weak brain and no self control.

You should probably just kill your self to spare the world anyone trouble.

putting half my net worth into XIV at $95 was one of those bad decisions that worked out

Good morning to you too.

Nice. Hopefully you much gains.
I'm still waiting for my bad decisions to pay off

youtube.com/watch?v=VP3eiC2tcp8

Stop. This is a comfy thread.

Go back to your 1,000th moon chasing coin thread pajeet.

You almost ruined my second morning shit. And that’s before my coffee.

You get I am serious though, right?

I only hold and mine.

Follow your own advice and neck yourself

Amrs shiller here.

How's everyone doing today?

How about I just knock you hard and skull fuck your eye sockets?

Canadian weed update for this morning:

ÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dunno why. NAFTA negotiations?

i didn't take out a mortgage to buy more AMRS
but thanks user. are you in yacht territory now?

>How about I just knock you hard and skull fuck your eye sockets?
woah bro, don't cut yourself with all them edges

Durr look at me im edgy mom

Opinions on NAK?

I'm thinking about throwing some real cash at it. Their app went through and tpd got boosted bigly

Amy has taken me to used Honda land. Thanks!

Up 11k the last 3 months, not bad!

As for today, watch that 5.41 mark.

Bought ge at 17 and holding for at least a quarter. Feels good man. Idk why more people aren't jumping on this.

NAK made me salty last year, just get in and out quick.
HUSA needs attention though...

Told ya.

Thanks for this.

It's not to late for $AMRS...
>LONG TERM this will be $96

No long term hold?

Anyone here use Acorns? Seems ok on the surface for investing spare change.

Is it stilla good buy?

I should mention that I put $5 in just to see what happens and they lost 20% overnight so I’m not happy so far.

HUSA can be a fun ride for daytrades, long term I'm holding till the beginning of summer.

if you're time line is long term, absolutely...
If you are looking to day trade, then idk, I don't do that.
AMRS will make me a millionaire in five years or less

$AMRS ....!!!!!!!!!! where's the $RAD and $BGFV shillers?

I mean NAK, been holding for a month.