How low can it go?

How low can it go?
I got in early so I'm not sweating but I am mildly annoyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.sureremit.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh. The market is experiencing a mass, much needed correction. We'll see more gains soon.

Fuck XLM. I’m outta here.

I bought 100 in THE DIP

We're still in the dip

My average price was $0.33 then I bought more to average up and now it's red and $0.55... fuck this shit coin....

Was honestly expecting it to go back up to 60 cents when I woke up but I was let down.

Bought at 0.2$
Feeling comfy af
Just wait till FairX launch and establishes as top10 crypto exchange

I bought at .899, AMA.

I know this feel friendo.

HODL - guys. The market hasn't changed. It's flat. Don't sell now because it can go either side.

Anytime now, still holding from 0.40 cents. gonna get some juicy gains when this whalestory blows over

It's actually $0.49. I wish it was 55 cents.

I meant I averaged up from $0.33 cents to $0.55 cents....

everytime I check the price, it's lower than the previous time
I got in at 2k sats, so I'm still up, but holding it for another month or so seems pointless, so I might just sell and profit on other coins

This shit is going up today by around 1 PM EST. Enjoy.

I fucking hope so. Tired of this tumbling.

Fucking whales always stopping the rise with their huge sell walls

LIFT OFF

BOUGGT AT 5200 SATS WTF STIP DROPPING FFS, I WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO MOON

> > lol was told going to moon
Why not at moon

things are looking goods
good luck stellar snek

If you sold get back in now, accelerators engaged

Looks like it's chasing XRP again!

TODAY IS THE DAY GOYIM STRAP IN

If you have no lumens, you better get some. Barring another external factor, the rocket is in countdown.

Thank you XRP, thank you merciful smart money god. Thank you

LMAO at all these fags falling for XLM meme.

dat green dildo

bought at ath.. will i ever get my money back? still holding

man i sold all my xlm for xrp, why the fuck does this moon at the same time?

I'm just gonna ignore it for some time. It's bound to go up from where it is now, however long that takes, whatever happens to the rest of the market.

New roadmap is released on the 21th AFAIK, won't probably see huge gains until then unless something else happens. Whales are still fucking with us

XRP is actually mooning though

Safe bet is to hold both.

Probably will get it back if you wait for like two weeks. In the same time you could sell now and buy better crypto that will make you more money in two weeks.

So is xlm

Would not be a good time to buy? Seems like a good investment and the dip seems like as good a time as any, though I'm a poorfag so don't have much to invest.

Get in NOW!!!

NOW OR CRY LATER

this is just the beginning

It’s as good as any. I think the risk has lowered a lot. It literally just traded sideways for about 20 hours and is starting an uptrend.

Just stop. XLM is a dead meme. You can't even get more hype than XLM already has. It has been shilled everywhere starting from Veeky Forums to reddit to normies. Everyone knows about this coin and it's not going up. It won't moon until all the crypto market will be mooning again

yeah i just would've liked to maximise profits, but i don't understand why xlm coincidentally moons at the same time

4.5k and I cash out

WAKEY WAKEY SNAKEY

It's a good time but don't put in more than you can afford to lose so that you don't panic sell the bottom if you go in the red momentarily

>3 posts by this ID
So what's with the obsession about XLM? Did you buy at 1$ and sell at a 50% loss?

It won't moon until the whales decide
It could be tomorrow, it could be next month or it could be right now
Who knows

You know he did. Probably bought at high, sold at 40% loss, bought again, and sold for another 20% loss.

This.

Sell walls rape this thing. They've been accumulating as the market takes a shit for a bit.

Looks like the run is today

Trading volume increased but no dip at the same time to recover?

Sell Wall still high but still mooning?

WTF

Be patient.

whale pump or discord group

My hobby is spreading the gods word.

>dip
dip is over faggot, we moon now

Already mooning dumbass

And it's over, XRP is dipping, so XLM follows as usual

for some reason the pump happens the exact same time the ripple news was released

This shit is so sketchy.

There is resistance at 0.00004200.

>should we tell him?

you do know people pump different coins at the same time right

This coin is literally XRP's bitch. But I at least managed to get rid of the bags at 4.2k

needs to 120% to recover from the dip

As soon as it covers my initial investment, I'm out. FUCK XLM and FUCK bittrex.

their use cases are completely different though so i don't see how the news is relevant to xlm

>you do know people pump different coins at the same time right
And it happens that both are pumped and dumped at the same time

I'm starting to think XRP and XLM are controlled by the same group of people. XRP is marketed towards regular normies, while XLM is pushed as the "socially driven" one.

They both work for banks (one directly, the other through IBM). So banks probably invest in both. And treat them both about the same.

Xlm seems to be recovering way faster than trx, should I sell my trx on the low for xlm?

definitely don't hold trx

I wont but I'm pretty sure it will reach near ATH again eventually and I didnt get a chance to sell the last moon

trx is a niche coin. So it should not be on the same level as a general purpose coin.

I wouldn't be so sure about it. It has no substance to it and the normies are getting suspicious

I was planning to sit through the meme coin burn and see where it takes it.
I was going to sell the moon for eng (which is already at pre dip levels) but I didnt have sell orders set and had no access to a computer when trx went nuts a few days ago

What’s you’re best high for today and when to sell?

>*puts tinfoil hat on*

lemme tell you something user, right after a huge dip in the market, usually this activity happens. They start with big coins then they slowly trickle down to others. Right now they're also manipulating NEO/BCH. This is a huge group and they have millions of dollars. They double their stack of coins everytime they do this playing with the market. In the end, they drop it right back to what it was before the pump, and the people who chased the pump get held with bags

>*takes tinfoil hat off*

The prophecy said the next moon would bring us to $2.50+

No need for tinfoil hat. Everybody knows this market is hugely manipulated by a certain group of individuals.

I’m talking about the pump for today. so I can build my xlm up.

Ah, who knows.

Looks like the high was .0004700 eth.

At least I made some of my losses back.

Looks like it's going to continue up, in my opinion.

Yeah, I think it’s quite possible. I made a good bit of my losses up and sold out. If it raises another 3-4% from 4700, I’ll buy back in. I’d rather take that 3-4% loss in gains then take another beating.

And if it downtrends worse, I’ll buy the dip again.

lol this is it. it won't be getting UP anymore. normies have recently got severely burnt by XLM and XRP, so don't expect a huge volume of normie money influx.

33 cents. maybe mid 40s-low 50s
do not buy xlm if you want moon missions this is a long term hold until mid/late feb.

I will be really surprised if xlm makes it back to 0.60 cents EOM because of how controlled the market is.

>long term hold
>until mid/late feb.

What long term even means now?

Exactly that, one month kek

Normie lunch money is useless.

What drives the market is institutional money and Chinese miner-whales.

user were at 0.57$ right now

Stay tuned we are going back to ~0.6-to-0.8 swings

Have you ever seen a post more reddit than this one? Holy shit fuck off

Have you seen this
tokensale.sureremit.co/
Also mobious is a stellar proyect and kin will move to stellar network, stellar will at lest reach a dollar soon enough, dont be stupid

Are you retarded? Do your research. TRX is a scam coin