Will this ever become legal in our lifetimes?

Will this ever become legal in our lifetimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vaporware

What is this?

A picture of some guy drinking and paying a hooker I think.

That's legal in a lot of places

Women are already legal

No
Also fuck off you fucking pedo

>you fucking pedo
Haha that dude is like mid-30s at least.

If you mean prostitution, it’s already legal here in Nevada. I live pretty close to a legal brothel outside Carson city.

god damnit youre a faggot

amerimutt detected

The girl is 15

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

So a woman then.

Good movie desu

... really want a girl like that

hopefully i have enough icx

Its seen as pedophilia in the US lol

why even live

women can produce healthy babies at this age. it is natural.

also super models and the ideal image of beauty they aim for is teen aesthetics. I suppose the problem is creeps and deviants. I have no qualms if they were to be married, however its for lust and perversion it shouldnt be allowed.

Americucks btfod.

Just marry one. It's legal in half of the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41727495/why-does-the-us-have-so-many-child-brides

Women are a depreciating asset.

Unlikely. NWO needs less people, not more.
Esp. white people.

Some transhumanism might help there, if there would be an underground clinic for donating egg cells and reimplantation.

If that would be implemented as business model, there would be less reasons to keep biologically adult people from relationship.

But the PlannedParenthood agenda will still stay.
So the best would be to employ that business model to grow soldiers for RWDS army, as long as investor pays for the upbringing. Just add a school to the community and explain them the business model - aka "why people join our community in the first place?".

Profits would be pretty solid.

Lol at america, where prostitution is illegal but a 12 year old can legally marry a 50 year old, here in germany it costs me €120 for 30 minutes with a 10/10 who will lick my ass,allow me to fuck hers and swallow my man chowder, and its all legal.

why did that lower left pic give me the hardest erection of my life, i-i'm not even gay

Nigga you gay

>i-i'm not even gay

How old is she?

can i lift the gay away? should i browse Veeky Forums more than usual??

Veeky Forums is the gayest board, user

>can i lift the gay away? should i browse Veeky Forums more than usual??

My experience is that it usually has the opposite effect

Bad news for u

>Hookers 50 years ago dress like high school girls today

not even memeing I'm pretty sure that pic turned me gay. already signed up on grindr desu

It's just a man platonically kissing a boy on the forehead, user. Found the pederast.

Are there any Arab whores or is it just German women? I'd like to fuck the Islam out of one of those brown qts

bro WHAT

They can get married under 18 only with parental consent but it’s still illegal to have sex with someone under 18 (or 17 in some states)