Guys i really think Upfiring is going to get big

Guys i really think Upfiring is going to get big.
It's a completely free trade network for file meaning that the possibilities are endless , the internet is already just a network of file sharing . When you type in all your doing is requesting that file from the ’s server! Imagine if you could just request an HTML file from sellers , it’s a new era of the dark web.

Look at the white paper here and decide for yourself: upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

Also there's a huge sell wall up, and my shallow knowledge tells me this can drive up the price a bit. So get in quick!

take the time cool and pick your coins wisely, sonm, mco, drp are good moon missions

I've been hearing a lot about this coin. Where can I buy it?

You can buy it on Cryptopia. It hasn't hit any major exchanges yet, but it will eventually, and when it does it's gonna moon again.
I'm currently balls deep into UFR. Get on board while you still can.

yeah thanks! Ill throw a couple hundred bucks at it. looks pretty good so far.

Yeah no matter what people say, Upfiring really have a nice technology backing it, I'm sure it will get big. Don't worry about the price ATH, we will get there eventually, just hodl on tight! :)

fuck it me too. Was trying to choose which crypto to buy during the dip and UFR seems like a good choice

Buy as fast as possible. It's going to gain a lot.

Thank god I got into this before it hit any major exchanges. Sitting comfy for the long HODL. Once this starts rolling we're going for 10x easy.

I’m using this dip to accumulate UFR. Looks a good shot for 10x with all the news out soon.

So it basically moves the tracker aspect of torrents, or the hub aspect from older shit like eDonkey to the blockchain? That's not a bad idea, but I don't think this is the first project to do it. I'm not sure if the paying part is gonna sit well with users, as the majority of pirates these days are either third worlders who can't afford to pay, or entitled western spergs who don't want to pay out of principle.

If it solved the actual issues piracy has in the west, ie. seeding being trackable by the copyright mafia, it'd be fucking huge, but it doesn't look like it does. However, perhaps that doesn't matter to normies, because it /does/ seem to differ from torrents and other P2P in that leechers only connect to whoever they paid UFR to, which vastly reduces the potential for mass surveillance that torrents have. That might be a good thing, because what really drives normies away from piracy are the extortion letters they'll get in the mail for downloading the latest meme TV shows over torrents.

In the end it seems like a reasonably decent idea in a vacuum. The blatant organized shilling ITT is putting me on edge, but if I try and ignore that I do see some potential in the coin. It's still far from guaranteed though, so I only threw $50 at it and would suggest that anyone else interested acts with appropriate caution. There's no working product yet, and filesharing is generally on the decline because of legitimate sources becoming more competitive with it, so there's no guarantee it'll ever actually function let alone catch on.

TLDR: Seems like a worthwhile coin to look further into, but don't trust the pajeet shills on Veeky Forums. Regards, not a pajeet shill.

Doesnt seem to be slowing down anytime soon so worth the gamble

I'm holding a 5k stack. One day it'll get me a lambo

with the current dip there is a perfect chance to buy UFR, so do it!

Holy fuck ban this pump group already

Everything dips right now due to ETH rall. I will probably get more UFR when ETH slows down.

Reminder that literally ever post in this thread comes from the /shill/ discord.

what is your problem? As far as I know, shilling good trading opportunities isn't something to be banned for...

Yeah, you can hate on this group or you can make money with us

Half of us have been shilling to anger people on biz tbf.

I'm a lucky, lucky person. I bought at 0.5$ and I expect at least 10x up.

Bought in at $1 and still feeling very comfy

I went all in at 2.75. AMA

Hey guys, I saw this on reddit and it looks great. Coinbase has been taking forever but my 1 bitcoin finally transferred. I lost alot in the past week, lol, so I'm looking to make some quick money, where do I buy UFR?

> why you like to lose money?

> saw this on reddit

...sure, because "/shill/" discord is shilling that shitcoin 24/7

Yeah I love paying for torrents

You fucking posing ass retarded Jews make this PnD too obvious.

Fireman reporting.
how many UFR to make it?