COSS

It's time for some quality discussion on a potential gold mine: COSS

Is the exchange buggy right now? Yes
Have they been inconsistent with deadlines? Yes
Is the current UI shit? Yes

But the only thing that matters is where this is going to be in 6 months from now, in 1 year from now.
I'd like to hear opinions as to why this will succeed, and why this will fail.

Full disclosure, I have 150k COSS, i'm not here to sell any of you guys on it.
I also own 2500 KCS, but i've been considering selling them off for more COSS the past few days, because I think it may have more long term potential, and i invest in the future not the present.

Can't agree more. I am very optimistic that with the new inhouse devs comming this month the Exchange will improve dramatically.

definitely has room to grow, and it will as soon as the new UI is released on Monday. I believe that there are too many new coins/gems being released for KuCoin to handle and COSS will have their fair share of gems. Main reason why im holding atm

LOL

i couldnt even fucking sell my kin on COSS. the sell button just didnt work.

this exchange fucking sucks

Incentive wise, it's alot better than KCS and BNB. 15% of my portfolio is into coss. I'm also very optimistic with coss and i hope the devs deliver.

>beta

>I also own 2500 KCS, but i've been considering selling them off for more COSS the past few days
Honestly, do it. I sold my 1000 kcs at ~$18 to buy COSS just a few days ago. KCS is already at $1.6b mc and they are lowing their fee split. COSS has far more moonshot potential at $90m mc, and the fiat gateway may actually make it a good long term hold.

why would anyone invest in this exchange? these threads are weird

Why would anyone invest in EOS, Cardano, ICON, or Golem?

It's mostly because we believe in the future these things will improve and/or have actual use, driving up the value.

I would hold the KCS for diversification. Although I suspect COSS will be a success, with 150k you could be pulling in over 20k usd/week on COSS dividends if/when volume goes to billions. I don't think it's worth sacrificing your hedge to get more.

Dividends support valuation...

Buy/Sell just resumed. Got the notification on coss.io!

Because it has a direct revenue model and a working product unlike 99.9% of crypto?

dividends aside COSS was my largest gainer in the last month. I got in at $0.2.

I read new engine this weekend? Anybody know if that's true?

>I read new engine this weekend? Anybody know if that's true?
Not true. New engine is later in Q1. This weekend is a new UI.

Coss is a fucking ponzi you shitlords, a few of the founders have been involved in Multi Level Marketing schemes in the past. Save your money and invest elsewhere. You’ve been warned.

150k Coss....dude you're going to be like a bazillionaire

They need to get rid of that gay-ass capcha. I'm holding some COSS, too, but I won't use their exchange for anything else if have to click on stupid boxes for Google every time I want to log in.

Bumping COSS thread

This coin absolutely guaranteed to 10x-100x by eoy

So comfy

I wish! new UI only but engine is sure to be the next emphasis

at least it's Q1, that's pretty sweet if it isn't delayed

buying COSS might have been the best decision I've ever made :)

it's not multi level like kuckcoin

agreed, I love the new Binance captcha

>Coss is a fucking ponzi you shitlords
You're confusing COSS with Kucoin. And the word you're looking for is pyramid, not ponzi.

Both exchanges main rewards are operating profit kickbacks, which is analogous to dividends in stocks. Kucoin, however, is reducing the return ratio over time to a paltry 15%, and most of the income for people will be from their invitation pyramid scheme.

I only have 3,700 COSS but im hoping if this becomes yuge to be able to get $500/week in dividends. I can live off that.

you might not have enough COSS for $500/week, but here's hoping :)

Kucoin vs COSS, coss is an easy buy, from an investor standpoint.
>Coss is only $1.50 right now with a 90m market cap.
>Kucoin is $19.05 with a 1.7 billion market cap.
If COSS reached Kucoin thats a x19 from where it is now. That would be possible if COSS released the new UI, engine, and API.
>A lot more people will want to hold COSS over Kucoin since 50% > 15%
Coss also wants to add fiat gateway. That would push it above Kucoin. Considering Coss has the most lawyers out of almost all crypto currencies I think it'd be possible.