Monaco is about to lift off

What is this shit I’m buying an eth worth rn

because no one can buy and sell you dump pajeet

Ok. Now fuck off

>Doesn't know about coinhouse
KYS

Comfy.

Look into it.

It's called Electra, they've got an active twitter, decent site, and an alright subreddit.

It transfers pretty quickly between wallets, and the first confirmation is within seconds, in my experience.

Try coinhouse. Coinsmarkets is down, but it'll be up soon.

There's also staking, in which you get a decent chunk of tokens just for holding it in the wallet, a 50% per annum

Thanks anons

The price hasn't changed because CMC doesn't detect it on any markets lol. I'm a whale HODLer though, this coin is going to the moon when people realize you get 50 fuckin percent passive ROI just by staking, and it has speeds similar to XRB.

Dude, I'm jealous.

I wish I put more into it

you sure about coinsmarkets coming back up? lot of speculation that they've exit scammed

i do hope they come back up, because i bought about 200 dollars worth of electra at around 24 sats, but its been more than a week now.

You can view your balance there now, everything is still there. The trading and withdrawal functions are still under work

But it's all still there

can you even buy this anywhere?

>50 fuckin percent passive ROI
I've been stacking for like 3'weeks and didn't get any rewards
How long have you been stacking to get anything back?

I believe it goes live on YoBit today.

Depends on your stack size dude. I've got 200k and have already gotten a reward, about 4k

They are pumping it in discord dont fall for this fud

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

stay informed

Ah gotcha
I got 600k I think
I had 1M but jumped into EMB and ended up losing then I went back

I guess the process is kinda randomized

Dude, 1M sounds like a wet dream here.
Also, the longer you hold it for, the better

What's your staking weight? I staked for less than 2 weeks and already got returns. You need to leave it running, and the number of days in the bottom-right hand corner will exponentially decrease. Mine was 30,000 days at first, and went down to 2 days within about 10 days of staking

just tried, not working for me

It goes in and out, but it worked for me last night

I have 600K stuck on Coinsmarkets. Hope the site comes back up

Them staking gains tho

I don't think they stake if they're just sitting on an exchange

They stake at 30% as opposed to 50 in the wallet. Still pretty good, but I understand not having it in the wallet

does it stake while the site is down?

This and UFR will make me rich *:* Screencap this.

I'm not sure, but I'd hope so. I read that it's a function of the coin in the exchange, but I'm not sure if it applied while it was down.

Either way, get them to the wallet ASAP

Holding ECA, EBET and UFR for a most cozy year

Where do you get these other two coins? I'm interested...

i got my 250k ECA in a paper wallet, i guess they dont stake there?

Sitting super comfy on 1,001,478 ECA right now. Lamboland, here I come!

Yeah, don't worry, there's no exit scam. The devs are active in the Discord. The team is trying to get ECA onto an exchange that won't crash. ECA and COLX traffic killed CoinsMarkets, or at least incapacitated it for a while. It's been a week, and the new infrastructure isn't good enough. Coinhouse supposedly lets you buy it right now. It doesn't show up on CMC yet, though, so I don't know what the price is like.

Imagine when this hits bigger, better exchanges. This rocket needs a bigger launchpad.

Sitting on 1.3m ECA! We're going to make it, user.

Ethbet (EBET) is on HitBTC. IMO, will likley be the biggest gainer I ever hold at this point. It's similar to FUN, it's a gambling coin. Bought just a few days ago and have already turned 3k into 13k. The project is so under the radar(5mil market cap) that even if you're unsure, toss some cash in and forget about it. UFR is already on biz, which means it's a matter of time until reddit finds it. Not as small of a project (32m marketcap), but serves a real purpose and is a safer hold (on cryptopia)

I think they do, but I'm not sure. Check the website

>1.3m
inb4 I saw you last week in another ECA thread

Hi again, I hope we make it.

I'll definitely check it out

It's just dawned on me that all I do in life is check ECA threads - thanks for the existential crisis, user.

200k @14 SATs guy here
What's up

1,001,498 ECA at 2.6 sats. I'll be seeing you again, I'm sure.

Find some other things to do between now, and the next ECA thread. You want to be in good health when you get to Lamboland.

Howdy, ECA brother. Enjoy your lambo(s) in 2020.
That's a good idea - time to start running four-minute miles, methinks.

Sounds like a plan. I only ever achieved 8 1/2 minutes in 4th grade myself. ;_;

staking guide:
electraproject.org/crypto-wallet-staking-guide-electra-project

you don't have to run the wallet 24/7, just open i once in a while and find a fucking block

Don't you shits just love the fact this fucking coin has not gone up properly for almost 2 weeks?

Almost every exchange it's been on has crashed, I take that as a good sign

coinhouse 2fa is broken stay away from it
eca itself can't be tracked on cmc or any other coin search
no where else to be found active and is not listed as official

Sitting comfy, despite old warren

lol funnily true, ECA will be really huge

70k reporting in

>lot of speculation that they've exit scammed
this
they are telling ppl that they are migrating servers but a fucking 11yo can migrate servers with a guide, they been down for weeks
the db they have is not that huge either something is extremely shady about this
unless it gets listed on a exchange that you can depend on better stay away from it as they don't even have a white paper ceo/cto or anything else

The white paper is out later in the month.

The website is professional, the development team is active on Reddit, twitter, and they have a discord server, where the devs give feedback.

Looks solid to me

Anyone who thinks an exit scam site would repeatedly work with developers and discuss solutions with them, update their site with messages of what steps they're taking to resolve issues, or do pretty much anything other than shut down the site and disappear entierly, is a MORON. Keep up the FUD though haha, I don't mind the price stagnating where it is so I can keep swapping out profits for others alts to accumulate more.

Currently at a little under 3 mil ECA. I called XRB at $2, BNTY at 10cents, KCS at $4, BNB at $6, and DBC at 8cents, and got into all of them at those prices. This will likely be one of my last calls ever as it will make me rich enough to ignore crypto forever, so I'm calling it. Buy ECA at .0000005 Satoshis, and they will rise to 50 cents USD by end of 2018.

10 mil when it was under a sat. Take me to fucking Pluto.

to be frank I don't care what looks solid to you
you are fucking retarded
I can create a twitter right now and post all day long how busy we are and how hard we working, doesn't make it real does it
anyone who can't fix servers within a week is incompetent and shouldn't run any exchange
unless the minimalistic issues aren't fixed this is a delisted exist scam coin and nothing else

Lets hope. But be realistic, it has only been on shit exchanges so far.

you're probably a 16 year old pajeet so just shut the fuck up and grow up. If you're going to do a scam site, you accumulate the users money, then shut the site down and never return. You don't work with developers, constantly communicate to users, and continue updating the site attempting to fix the issues.

Period, end of story.

So, who's the next pajeet that will attempt to FUD this and miss out on an 100x?

what can i expect with 1m coins (staking at least for a year included, so 700k atm) with this coin?

>FUD
see things don't align here, because of mentioned facts
and since you clearly defend it so desperately you already invested I can tell
>If you're going to do a scam site, you accumulate the users money, then shut the site down and never return.
you are wrong, you can still exit scam and the exchange would be absolutely fine
go jump in circles and hope it will come back until then I rather avoid it and would give the same advice to others

Three, maybe four lambos.

I knew about this coin before the 20x

I was like "yeah I will get some in a few weeks" it went 2x, so I was like "already missed the boat" JUST

lol i 26x on this coin in 6 days and then the exchange went down

smooch

Can someone just help the autistic English-illiterate current owner of CoinsMarkets figure out his shit? It seems he is not even a developer, he bought the exchange somehow for 200k USD at some point.

There are lots of fucking coins locked out there.

i just asked on discord, no stacking in paper wallet,. i downloaded the desktop wallet and syncing right now.

Good to know.

Be warned, it takes a while to sync, but once you do, it's a breeze

That'd be awesome

They're making progress, but it's really too damn slow

True. I have 27.5K or so on SoinsMarkets before it went down. Came back now I'm at like 30K now.

Do you need to keep your computer on 24/7 to stake in the wallet? That's how it was for ember..

no you don't. look at the staking guide from my post:

No idea I'm just stacking on coinsmarkets

Woah, nice gains

That's pretty good return on investment

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/