medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7pklg8/my_rebuttal_to_bitfinexeds_fud_article/
youtube.com/watch?v=Geiwb63nMYw
discordapp.com/invite/dT58RSQ
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this must be the shittiest coin Ive ever seen

you clearly havent seen po.et

It's the better version of bitcoin it was literally the bitcoin cash of its time and one the oldest most trusted alts

I sent 2k the other day and the fees were 0.06cents

>imminent
You've been saying that for a week

I fucking hope so. I’m holding 23 of these and I want my moon

Look at the current chart it's accumulation from wales desu

I know, it's been like that for a week
when are they gonna stop accumulating tho

why are you still holding this shit? other coins could have made you massive gains

Yeah?

Which ones?

I don't give me any hindsight bullshit

LTC has real use, soft fork this month and huge future potential.

Whales accumulate cause it’s stable; literally hasn’t moved anywhere for a week straight... while all you faggots have been losing on ripple. I thank Judas I have 96

This shit is going down hard. At the moment Litcoin is in full damage control after the article written by Bitfinex'ed.
medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc

After above article Charlie immediately wrote a rebuttal: reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7pklg8/my_rebuttal_to_bitfinexeds_fud_article/

And now they, the inside traders, have released a podcast to further damage control the position Charlie is in.
youtube.com/watch?v=Geiwb63nMYw

Shit is going to hit the fan. Watch how Ricardo is "making a joke" about the inside trading. And how they are "making a joke" about telling each other about updates. Roger Ver's shit looks like a poo-poo compared to what these fucks are doing.
Stay safe user! Don't put anything in a coin you cannot lose!

I would flip out if I had that much. I only have 12 but I’m continuing to accumulate.

Haters gonna hate.

stop daytrading, join some pumps and get rich.
I make atleast 1k usd every time with a less than .5 btc stake.

discordapp.com/invite/dT58RSQ

this is the most retarded post of the day

Without a doubt

I call

What are you holding?

Jeez some faggots can’t tell what an actual supportive creator of a coin actual is.

Keep holding your shitcoin brony

I only have half a LTC
mostly hodling doge

This is not accumulation. This is wales slowly dumping their positions on noobs after word got out that Charlie dumped all his Litecoins for Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash and Monero.

Shit is not right with this coin at the moment. If you believe in the project, put some money aside to buy lower. Mark my word, it will go down a lot more.

if you are looking for long term holds, nuls, wabi and ardr. waiting for ltc is the most painful thing i have known so far in this market, just trying to help

niggcoin is getting ready to moon

I suggest you sell your .5 ltc and doge and jump on

I sold some swing trading for profit now just in case

you're not fooling me pajeet
nah i'm good

sure, whatever

>these brand new shitcoins that just mooned are great long term holds!
you're either a retard or a pajeet

I am holding:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
Dogecoin
Dash
Flixxo
Digibyte
Counterparty
Stratis
Vertcoin
Zcoin
Crown
Viacoin

I have dumped all my Litecoin and Monero. Shit doesn't feel right.

To clarify:
Vertcoin and Viacoin are competitors of Litecoin. Zcoin is a competitor of Monero. Diversified into those three coins after I dumped Litecoin and Monero.

I hope it drops lower, I’m gonna buy more.

nice pasta you kike fuck

Eoy 1k plus
Majority of alts will be worthless, markets flooded with shit coins

fontas just texted me. Told me whales are about to pump LTC to $1k, expect correction to $925

Omg really ?

It’s coming

Ronny Moas confirmed this.

Notice they've been shaking all of the dead leaves off the tree lately?

This is the most stable priced coin out there.

Not saying that's a good or a bad thing, but it's rather remarkable that it is so steady in this climate

i don't care if you buy them or not. you could get rich or you could get killed, i couldn't care less. it was an honest recommendation, write it down and look it up in a year if you don't believe me

LTC 1K 2018 cap this.

Witnessed

Would be nice, but these are the kind of posts that get blasted all over Veeky Forums and turns everything into shit.

Grown up talk, Why do you think it will hit $1k in 2018?

Because it has real use. Pic related

Those pics have been out for a while

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

What the fuck is this youtube channel

> 1k USD
> .5 BTC stake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its like bitcoins autistic brother

Thanks. So how does it Work?

I hate these fucking moon threads. I'm the guy who posted one last week, and guess what? That shit hit $300. Know what you're talking about or GTFO. This is gonna be a shaky week for crypto to say the least.

Calling above $300 for next week.