And people say we're not in a bubble

Yeah, if they want hour long transaction times

lol right

XRB masterrace

>Farewell, Bitcoin.
Hahaha
BTC and XRP will moon equally.

BCH blocks arent full so at most 10 minuts

Developer in a basement vs a 200+ devs multi million vc funding startup company valued in the billions! With 100+ of strategic partnerships

Plus with 0-conf, your everyday transactions will complete within seconds. Not possible with BTC.

Eat my ass faggot.
> but but but ma dev in the basement with7500 tps

LMAOOOOO bagholding OP cropped out RaiBlocks, amazing

>10 minutes
LOL HE THINKS 10 FUCKING MINUTES IS AN ACCEPTABLE TRANSACTION TIME
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHSHAHAHA HAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're absolutely fucking retarded mate.

ir.moneygram.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1054088

HUGE NEWS REGARDING RIPPLE. IF YOU MAKE MONEY OFF THIS INFO PLS SEND BTC

>with 0-conf, your everyday transactions will complete within seconds

when moving over 15k at a time? sounds reasonable to me
LOL FUCKING POORFAG BTFO

I dont mean to fud but didn't their nodes crap out due to demand?

I can move $500k over Ripplenet in a fraction of a second. You think Bcash can handle global transaction scale you're absolutely fucking delusional.

XLM is cheaper and faster

Will be obsolete within one year when ETH + OMG works with plasma

Kucoins mistake

No. Some exchanges (bitgrail, kucoin) tried to run an entire exchange on a single node . XRB by design prevents a single account from sending more than 6 tps to prevent spam attacks since there are no fees. Exchanges therefore have to divide funds across several wallets. Each wallet is a node.

It just doesn't work the same way than a regular blockchain. You would never feel any of those "issues" as an individual.

If its not decentralized whats the point? Most banks support instant transfers.

Mommy what's the double spend problem?

WOW! Amazziiiiiinnnnngggg!!!! And why would you move $500k over the shitlenet?! What would your purpose be??? Why would you even use the fucking network IT HAS NOT FUCKING USE!!!!

B-b-but they have 8MB blocks!

Your average transaction have a double spend cost bigger than the amount being transfered. And if its not the case waiting 10 fucking minutes is not a problem

>Normies shilling xrp again
lol

How about waiting 3 seconds for a transaction of any size, with no risk of double spend, and a cost of less then a penny.

But not censorship-resistant. I prefer to own my money thanks.

>Hurr durr I can move 500k on centralized shittlenet why would I use an actual cryptocurrency
GET OUT

Hahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah what where? What are you talking about? Please stop lying. Eatmy ass

Plot twist: you can't because ripple froze your funds.

BCH has 0-conf you fuckboy

it's the

>i bought at 2.50/2.75 and want it to get back there and unload my bags crowd

this

They spelled "XRB" wrong in that sentence. $0 per transaction. Even better than XRP's shit $.0004.

>hurr butt muh decentralized commie utopian new paradigmm durr

>If its not decentralized whats the point?

MUH
DESCENTRALIZED
UTOPIA

The point is that banks will save money using ripple. Banks, the biggest financial institution ruling this world, will make even more money by using ripple. Which means ripple will be a cryptosystem actually embedded in the "real world" of physical banks, rather than just some internet coins. Which means it will be very valuable, and the price of the coin can truly spike.

It is 100% delusional to not put some money in ripple. Everyone has to. It has tangible chances of becoming a part of everyday life for every bank in this world

I've done it. I found one single other person on this mouth breather infested site that understands.

God bless friend.

Why would they need your ripple tokens?? Even if they needed the fucking tokens they would buy them directly to ripple labs at any price they choose.

Only in simulation.