Guys i really think Upfiring is going to get big

Guys i really think Upfiring is going to get big.
It's a completely free trade network for file meaning that the possibilities are endless , the internet is already just a network of file sharing . When you type in all your doing is requesting that file from the ’s server! Imagine if you could just request an HTML file from sellers , it’s a new era of the dark web.

Look at the white paper here and decide for yourself: upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

Also there's a huge sell wall up, and my shallow knowledge tells me this can drive up the price a bit. So get in quick!

Other urls found in this thread:

upfiring.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even with the dip yesterday I was still taking a profit so definitely a comfy coin to hold

Can only imagine how big this will get next month or in March - not to mention when it's released on bigger exchanges

I’ve seen a lot about UFR recently. Might have a read of the white paper later. Where can I buy atm?

Cryptopia is the best right now, but etherdelta also, if you are comfortable with it.

On Cryptopia.

I accumulated a nice stack myself back when it was for 0.80$. Already x2. I see it very promising

It is the main topic on the Veeky Forums Discord right now, join! - vcYfMTj

I bought on EtherDelta recently since Cryptopia closed registrations, but they just reopened that.

ED easier if you already have ETH, cryptopia i suggest going LTC in then to BTC then to UFR.

See u in UFR lamboland

Great. Didn’t realise registrations were open again. Nice one

BUY UFR

I have doubled my sats on UFR , If you want to double too then you can buy it from cryptopia !Can only imagine how big this will get in Feb ! So get in now . Thanks me later !

I found UFR early and I'm pissed off that it's become shills vs fudders. Honestly I couldn't give a fuck who wins in the short term, sure if it pumps as high at $7-8 I might sell to increase my stack but this is a 2018 hold for me.

Literally the only arguable FUD I've heard is the 'torrents are already decentralised' argument. Maybe it's different some places but the amount of times I can't get on TPB and have to deal with shitty pajeet-tier torrent sites convinces me this project will actually help my life

used the current market dip to fill my bags with UFR. all in!

Also to be fair the 'no one will pay for torrents' thing is a factor, but for me the main problem is friction, not cost. Torrenting something is literally easier and quicker than buying it just now. If I have a healthy stack of UFR it'll be easy. Not to mention it'll cost like $0.01

I'm exactly where you are.
I bought UFR about a week ago, right before the cringy shills started pumping it here.
Either they need to get more creative, or just fuck off before they turn people off of this coin.

Agreed. If you'll forgive me some shilling have you signed up to the early access? Keen to support the devs with the alpha and beta launches upfiring.com

I was apprehensive to buy this on Etherdelta because cryptopia signups were down, but they're back up now.

Arguably as shit as each other. Get in on Craptopia, withdraw to a real wallet, and keep until UFR is listed on a real exchange

Reminder that every post in this thread comes from the /shill/ discord.

The most effective way to shill on biz is through subtle mentions alongside other quality coins.
Take a coin like REQ that is currently mooning + a another surefire January winner like ICX, then in an advice thread list them like REQ, ICX, UFR.

Oh look, another UFR hype thread. why not just make a containment /UFR/ for yourselves. But i guess that wouldn't fulfill your motives

Fuck I am tired of these UFR fuckers.

You created that BS to Fud, lol.
No way some "shill" tried to make anyone believe those twitters were true. No one is that retarded.

Exactly...biz is waking up

This coin is trash for so many reasons

>anonymous devs
>completely empty github
>missed Q4 2017 alpha
>problem is already solved, it’s called ratios niggers
>torrents are for free shit not paying
>doesn’t stop the Jews from getting your ip
>making money off torrents is more reason for jews to sue your ass and seek criminal charges

> tinfoilhat confirmed

TOP KEK

Phoenix here, they're on to us, dump it.