twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow was really afraid to check cmc when I saw this, thank you op

let's go faggots.
only thing i regret is not selling at .90 to buy back at 0.49

Lol same but no one can see the future

was just a shitty pump.

pump, very easy money thanks

discordapp.com/invite/dT58RSQ

made it out alive at .70 in the green. caught enough of the eth pump to stay afloat. watched stellar fall to .44. was able to reup 4100 xlm. about 1000 more than what i had sold at .70. feeling good

congrats on this, wish i did catch up too.

So many idiots on Veeky Forums that did not do basic research on their holdings. Guess what coin has a lot of similarities to XLM? Guess what coin just pumped 50% after a twitter announcement?

yeah I think about this a lot. I've still made good profit but damn I shoulda seen it coming. Lesson learned

Yeah. It's pretty obvious that the same group of people controls both XRP and XLM. They just slapped a friendly mask on XLM to make it seem different.

XLM is a fork of ripple, still it's a different project.
XLM founder left ripple because ripple is a POS.

I know it's a fork of Ripple. I'm just saying, judging by the way they move together, they seem to now be controlled by the same people.

So annoying seeing the same fucking sell wall just being moved around on binance for almost a week now. 70k eth around and always moving

>one person controls the whole price market.
how much of a 21 are you?

if you dont think the market is more controlled by only a few people instead of the masses then you are the retard here, brainletboy.

"People" is plural. That means more than one.

whales play with the price, but it has nothing to do with the ripple team pumping the price or whatever tinfoil stuff you're talking about.
ripple is pumping because moneygram and normies fanboys. xlm is just moving back to another support.

it wont continue up. just wait a few mins when it peaks at like 59/60 cents

lol, tinfoil he says. You can stay in dreamland if you want. The reality is this is mostly a show. Organized.

>tips tinfoil hat.

Then why are you here?