Why do you maggots hate on Litecoin so much?

Why do you maggots hate on Litecoin so much?

...and what gets me, you same morons who hate ltc so much are the same morons who shill 10th hand information on bs shit coins.

It amazes me.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7pklg8/my_rebuttal_to_bitfinexeds_fud_article/
youtube.com/watch?v=Geiwb63nMYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

monaco is king no doubt about it

It would be nice to get a decent conversation on this

I like Litecoin, soft fork this month and has real use.

its the only coin i actually use for anything (transferring between exchanges), its quick and the fees are low.

I just don't understand why everyone on this board hates on one of the most stable cryptos available

It's probably going to moon over 1k this year.

Because it didn’t moonshot to $20K overnight. Some people want to get rich yesterday and have zero patience.

I can certainly see that happening and possibly even higher. It may even happen in Q1.

I thought this board is supposed to be 18yrs+

>implying patience comes with age

I will never understand this board's hatred for ltc tho

Lately it’s looking like 12yrs and under

They’ll hate it until it goes berserk and then they’ll love it.

..and the father says, "Son, why don't we walk down there and fuck them all?"

what's the point of LTC anyway ?
I own 30 and even I cannot figure out

ETH can do everything LTC does but better

ETH is a token not a currency.

still no differences right now

I’m under the impression after the soft fork it will be cheaper to transact.

yeah but still no real advantage over ETH
ETH can be use to buy alt on any exchange not LTC

LTC need more than a fee reduction to moon at this point

what can litecoin do that xrb can't?

ETH transactions are taking longer and longer, look at what happened last week. Its literally not designed to do small transactions on a global scale.

I had an ETH transaction take 10 hours last week. LTC has consistently taken less than 20 minutes forever. It will always have a place if it stays how it is now.

ur mum m8

Just buy some and you’ll figure out why it’s a good coin.

Bitcoin clone with no future.

That's the general poor mentality. They won't make it.

actually BTC is the true shitcoin here
LTC is superior in every way

also
>a catgame nearly crashed the eth network
great coin there

It’s going to get faster and cost less to transact soon.

Because most of the haters don't know anything about hodl. They don't like the concept of long term investments. FUDDURRS of Litecoin want rapid growth of their shittear memecoins whos markets are extremely unpredictable. Unless you are a NEET and spend every single waking moment of your life watching graphs, be ready to lose a greater percent of your holdings when the markets drop.

This shit is going down hard. At the moment Litcoin is in full damage control after the article written by Bitfinex'ed.
medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc

After above article Charlie immediately wrote a rebuttal: reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7pklg8/my_rebuttal_to_bitfinexeds_fud_article/

And now they, the inside traders, have released a podcast to further damage control the position Charlie is in.
youtube.com/watch?v=Geiwb63nMYw

Shit is going to hit the fan. Watch how Ricardo is "making a joke" about the inside trading. And how they are "making a joke" about telling each other about updates. Roger Ver's shit looks like a poo-poo compared to what these fucks are doing.
Stay safe user! Don't put anything in a coin you cannot lose!

This is wales slowly dumping their positions on noobs after word got out that Charlie dumped all his Litecoins for Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash and Monero.

Shit is not right with this coin at the moment. If you believe in the project, put some money aside to buy lower. Mark my word, it will go down a lot more.

see
Transaction fees are going to be virtually moot after the soft fork. Fucking idiots.
>muh smart contracts
Litecoin DESTROYS mETH as a currency. Sure mETH does all the smart contract token bullshit, but POW will always win out in the end.
BOW TO THE PRINCE!

cool pasta

Ltc has a purpose, it can be used, it is a currency.
Ronny moas reckons it'll 1k eoy, conservatively.
The market is flooded with shit coins that dont do anything.
Alts will burn this year

Agreed, not sure why people can’t get their head around that.

Yeah.. I've already seen it in a couple of threads

It's probably someone who sold at it's atl

is it a good time to buy or can we expect bigger dip than last night?

Im see if it drops to 200

fontas just texted me. LTC is getting pumped to $1k, expect correction to $925. Hold on to your fucking seats boys