100% Ripple NOW

WOW THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE GUYS

JUMP IN NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

RIPPLE WILL GOING UP STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/01/11/ripple-moneygram-xrp-cryptocurrency-bank-transfers/
discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
ir.moneygram.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1054088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XRP to the MOON
XRP to the MOON
XRP to the MOON
XRP to the MOON

I have never used money gram once in my life

It depends where you live but in europe moneygram stores are everywhere and is used a lot.

Spics use it to send their ill gotten money back to Mexico. Fuck Ripple and fuck brown people

I'm a mexican and never heard of Moneygram, fuck off

Well fucking stay in Mexico you 5'2" subhuman

>Well fucking stay in Mexico you 5'2" subhuman

Stupid ass bitch. 1v1 me.

So this will make it easier to tax these remittances won’t it. Bam. Free wall.

Moneygram alone will increase the XRP burn.

I'm slowly increasing my XRP

tfw 75% of portfolio is XRP and its been bleeding all week but now you make gainz fuck you nigger pajeetcoins XRP only useful crypto

I will not if you are mean to me user.
And will migrate LLEGALY.

Wow how does trump dick taste?

Moneygram is for project niggers yo pay their "bills" and Mexicans to send money to Mexico they will not use ripple to send money might as well invest in PLS check cashing too

LEGALLY**

Ever thought of that

How does shlomo's mutilated dick taste?

>
ill-gotten lol. mexicans do all of your dirty work while you sit in momys basement waiting on her to get back from the supermarket with your tendies while you bitch about ill-gotten gains on a crypto trading board. The irony is truly delicious.

You are a stupid cunt. It's not for people to send XRP with, that part happens behind the scenes. Lol

Fuck the jews. But they still better than white trash living in trailers

Mexicans do really shitty work, and take literal fucking naps at noon after drinking a 24oz beer at 11:30 on the job. They're the shittiest most undereducated and worthless people on the planet. Wise the fuck up.

Ask your mother cuck

Mexicans did a lot of the construction of my house and it’s an over priced piece of shit. The only things that were done right, the plumbing and electrical, were done by white men. Fucking worthless taco niggers.

Pump to dump. God you Faggots are retarded.

>dipping again

lol fucking dumped, this shit just creates more and more bag holders day by day

I hold XRP but you're right...

Ripple sells massive amounts of XRP to banks at horribly low prices, im thinking 0.002 per xrp or something stupid low..

why WOULDN'T the banks slowly sell off their ripple to the market? making money off of the small guy

also imagine working at ripple and owning millions and millions of XRP,,, are you implying these guys arent selling almost constantly?

When is someone going to make a pepe of this whore?

I'm a poor estern eurofag living in Denmark for couple years now. Never heard of this

fortune.com/2018/01/11/ripple-moneygram-xrp-cryptocurrency-bank-transfers/
ONLY UP FROM HERE BOYS

90% of the time Money Gram locations are in Hispanic neighborhoods so either you have no relatives that are in the states or the ones here are greedy fucks.

>Be thankful for the millions of illiterate spics goyim

Bankers dont care about making money they are looking to control time. The reason why bankers own the majority pre minted ripples is to keep the prices low. Which is why investing into Ripple is folly. Its not a service, its a fake crypto coin looking to keep you in chains.

Ye here its in areas with a lot of muslims and polish people..

tfw we are helping to transfer money allahuakbars and slavic families back in their home countries

feels bad but good

not true

never heard

They are pumping it in discord is why lmao, not because of use cases or news

stay informed bizlettes

Feeling good

well that was fun. i bought at 15000 sold during initial pump at 17000. used the ains to buy the dip on icx, so just made 30%. whilst all of you are waiting on ripple to explode ive been buying the dips

Can we ban the word discord to stop retarded fucks like this?

>bankers don't care about making money

So ripple has like 10k partners. Like they get a new partner every day. Like this is the only news I ever hear about ripple. So can someone explain what theses partners do? I think ripple is paying people to say that they partner with ripple

ir.moneygram.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1054088

Bankers dont make money they control it.
>"He who controls the money supply controls the world."

Buying into ripple is simply removing your funds from the traditional bank into the digital.
Ripple is replacing traditional credit cards and physical money.

>moneygram
>poorfag's western union

Congrats XRP bagholders

Muwaaaaa ha ha ha ha.... u guys are starting to get it.

Overpriced? Where rural america? Lol tell me snowflake, why didn't you hire and all white construction company? Too pricy?

Name 3 bankers that owns pre mined XRP.

DO IT user

Banks aside, give these news 24h to sink. XRP will fly up by normie money going there.

You get what you pay for. White products are inarguably superior in every way, and thus more expensive. There's no denying this. The market is free to choose what they want, and being a chief superintendent in construction, I can tell you right now Mexican labor is slowly being squeezed out. The low cost isn't worth the insurance issues later when it falls apart.

There already is newbie

>fortune.com/2018/01/11/ripple-moneygram-xrp-cryptocurrency-bank-transfers/
In the summer of 2016, Ripple’s former CEO Chris Larsen made a fateful decision: he signed a deal with a bank consortium R3, that included an option for its partner to buy 5 billion units of its currency for less than a penny.

One of my friends is white and works construction for higher net worth clients, he says alot of his jobs involve fixing the problems Mexicans leave behind, so it ends up actually costing the clients more to go back and make everything right then if they'd just hired American in the first place. You truly do get what you pay for.

Top kek, only cotton picker mexicans send money using money gram, their fuckign fees are high as fuck. Most people do paypal now, no fees. How can cripple compete with paypal anyway? Seem like they have the same function.

>paypal
anyone who thinks paypal is great has never been payed primarily through paypal before

Still doesnt mean YOU should be investing into the ripple ponzi like a lemming. Let the retarded beaners get taxed for a wall.
If you read the article you can see how the ripple company owns 50 BILLION coins preminted. That is scary AF to me. They are not only making capital off your work but can at the flick of the wrist wipe your account clean.

>only cotton picker mexicans send money using money gram
And there's 10-20 Million of them living in the United States you dumb fuck.

Oh, and a major Mexican Remittance Bank just bought 31 Million XRP last night...

Coincidence?

No.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

XRP will be $20 by EOY, with the industry's largest marketcap.

Crypto was god's gift to humanity yet humanity rather continue being slaves to the money controling banks. Anyone who buys ripple should stay poor.

Banks
PayPal
Moneygram

All same shit.

I guess you shouldn't invest in stocks either because the majority of shares in most top corporations are usually owned by the executives?

And like Ripple gives a shit about your pissant account with $50 in it, as long as you're not actively laundering money or dealing drugs in Ripple what do you have to worry about?

Toastwallet Legit or does it have an inbuilt keylogger or something ?

cheers

Alibaba to buy Moneygram

WITH
JEWS
YOU
LOSE

All of my tenants have been paying me via PayPal for 3 years now. What am I missing. It's easy as fuck

I sell on ebay, no problems so far, fees for selling? No problem, price them in the item cost, buyer ends up paying that.

So far i have handled about 1 million thru paypal and dont really see how can cripple compete.

How will cripple work?

>Thanks for buying my item sir, its going to be $30 or 15XRP
>Here is your 15XRP mr jew
>Thanks sir have a nice day
1 hour later my cripple is worth half of it because cripple ceo was caught fucking a thai ladyboy

No fucking merchant wants to deal with a volatile currency.
"bubut the dollar! bubut inflation!" Its minimum and price changes in USD at least for our markets occur every year, rarely 6 months.

Explain to me how cripple solves anything?

That mayor "mexican remittance banks" turned out to be a scam credit house in mexico, they have only 1 B&M office, ask any mexican if they know that supposed "bank". Credit houses in mexico are a very common scam, they trend to dissapear after a few years.

Deluded cripples, get a fucking job so you get an idea how the fucking world works.

A white dude and a jew sit at a computer and both invest an identical amount into xrp.

The white guy still loses someone even though they both made the same amount. lol

this is not true at all lol

You are comparing apples to oranges. Ripple has no real value to the coin apart from what the received fiat pumped into it is. This means the banks are in total control of your time, your life. You forget why bitcoin was invented? You forget the bank bailouts? The housing bubble? The banks want to control you not help you.

UCH OMFG.
I know the greed of some people hoping to get in on the bankers ponzi riding to riches. Thats not how it works and not why we are here. Invest in actual real crypto currencies like stocks and you will be supporting projects, making some money and help your fellow man.

its also slow, the fees are noticeable, and 99% of the time there are like 3 middle men between you and your money

in my case, its the 12-48 hour period between someone telling me they payed me, and actually being payed which is the most stressful part of it.

My main problem with Paypal is the customer is ALWAYS right. My friend routinely sold on ebay and he'd have customers blatantly steal his shit and claim they never got the item and Paypal would take their side and refund their money. He even saw the same baseball card he sold to one guy pop up on HIS ebay account for sell weeks later.

That is one thing I like about crypto, once the money is sent, it's yours, want it back? Fuck you.

>people actually sold this shit sub $2

Use exodus eden

Moneygram is only used by spics and niggers. That doesn't mean this isn't a big step forward. Although I don't trust the people behind XRP enough to put my money into it.

you're right

its being pumped, moneygram is for mexicans

lol

Dont use it to sell on ebay then. You have to price in these common scam into the items aswell. Do you even know anything about managing a business?

Going against the customer is a waste of time, when 99.9% of the other transactions go well. I add a few cents to every item as insurance for lost / fraud items. Every single store that you use does this too.

Good luck getting customers to buy shit from you if they have no buyer protection.

>nt. It's not for people to send XRP with, that part happens behind the s
Money transfer services have been using Bitcoin since 2011 doing this exact same thing @ .74% rate for wire transfers and exchanges . I imagine thye are now using BCH tho

You set the buyers trust level to match the amount of money USD (or BTC or W/e) you both agreed upon. You don't actually need XRP to have a transaction, which is why it won't run into the price fluctuation problem you described.

the only time you send XRP directly is if you already trust the person you are sending to. In which case the value of XRP doesn't necessarily matter.

its smart money, not crypto

>0

This all works fine and dandy for chink shit, but in the antiques and collectible world, you generally do better to list your item for auction and let bidders get in a sniping war with each other. This is where fees eat you alive though because it's hard to price something in when you don't know what the final value will be.

W-why are we stuck at $2.14 biz

How did so many of you rural and suburban retards never heard about Moneygram? It's literally in every corner where I live.

Ripple burns 1 coin per 100,000 transactions. The most generous estimate you could ever give will have 100 burned this year OUT OF 100,000,000,000 THATS BILLION. Do your reasearch stop buying the fucking news and getting dumped on by shlomo. The statement "A fool and his money are soon seperated" has never struck more true than with you rookie investors. I'm done trying to save you, you will call me FUD and lose it somewhere else anyway.

THIS

i FOMOd in @2.20
am i a retarded faggot who just bought a couple of big bags?

So, what you are telling me, is that when a buyer pays he will pay the cost in USD and transfer thru XRP for the seller to receive the amount in USD?

That exists already, is paypal. You are telling me that the backbone of paypal is like cripple and it has a speculative value? Are youf ucking stupid cripples?

The only function of the crypto currencies was to send money without going thru governments and detached from financial controls, now its supposed to be a way to "send money"? Why would coins pursue that when there is paypal?

If bitcoin grew was because people wanted to hide their assets from local government/tax man, all that shit. Bitcoin or any coin in particular, is beneficial to people everywhere because its cost is estimated in dollars. So if a mexican sent money in 2008 to bitcoin and he had 1000 USD, that money would have doubled in pesos by now because of MXN depreciation (Without even accounting for bitcoin appreciation). Same thing with any country that has a coin with high fluctuations against the dollar.

I have never lost money on ebay/paypal, always price in fees.

It went to $3.20 last week on pure speculation. Now it has actual news. You'll get a return.

>taco niggers
kekek

Just wait.

Nah, a lot of people were traumatized at the bleeding yesterday and are exiting at some profit. Xrp will take off once it's the number 2 coin again.

Thats because ripple is digital fiat. Its worthless in every manner besides sucking up to centralized power bases.

Thanks guys, i can now sleep in peace

>in europe moneygram stores are everywhere and is used a lot.
Belgian here, never once heard of moneygram.

what does that mean user

kys inbred manlet the only long thing about you is your long history of fucking your sister

Wtf is moneygram

should i buy now?

>Moneygram
>Not a bank
>700m dollar company

The Ripple scam is falling apart.

you couldnt afford white workers?
kys poor white hick

Ripple is centralized block chain banking technology. The exact same as the digital money today but less fee and faster transactions.

I don't get the part where you say it's worthless

P/E ratio of 29.04 hahahaha its even overvalued at 700M compared to literally almost every bank