COULD THIS CRYPTOCURRENCY BE THE NEXT WANCHAIN??!

Suppoman Live shilling Lamden

youtube.com/watch?v=ehxHIlAonTI

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
cryptobutlers.com/lamden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gaaaainzzzz

There's too much coordinated shilling of this to make me want to buy it.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I thought the next wanchain is the wanchain. It is not on the exchanges yet.

agreed, but its been fairly balanced with FUD

A bunch of you TAU holders have doubled your money, but this PnD coin has nothing left. You guys should sell before you lose any more gains.

Actually they have 10x their money already. ICO price was way lower.

ICO investor here, not gonna lie Veeky Forums I sold my bags last night. And I would recommend doing the same. After I got their update email that only talked about how many Twitter celebrities shilled lamden I was sceptical. Then I watched the new video they put out. All it was was the dev bullshitting for 20 minutes. They obviously don't have a product, plus the way they're making such a production over the token burn is scammy as fuck. This will probably go up a but more but I wouldn't wait to long to get out. This will dump hard at some point.

The fact that the devs plastered themselves all over known media means that they are now personally responsible for the product.

The movement forward might be jerky, but it will commence. They recruited a bunch of programmers and lawyers recently.

nice weakhand here

I got a funny feeling when I checked their repos on GitHub, and almost all of the recent commits were from the head chad-looking dude, and not the nerds. Something's fishy,

I'm just giving my opinion. I got my 10x gains so I'm happy, but don't say I didn't warn you. I'm just trying to help Veeky Forums out and make sure you don't get caught with your dicks in your hands. Watch a dev video or compare the white papaer from a company with a known product and look how much more technical detail they go into. Lamden has zero technical detail. They have nothing. Don't get greedy.

Pajeet dev team. I pass and so should you.

Made a similar sounding post about bounty when it launched. Took my 40% gains very quickly then. hmm...

>ICO investor here
Nah, you're just a FUDer

If the team does 10% of what they are aiming for, it’s till got a 10x left in it.

More like you're a massive shill. DYOR Veeky Forums and always be wary and projects like this that promise the world but have nothing to back it up

its being pumped, dont let op dump his bags on you

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol

>I speak on behalf of biz

Go find your own in-group weakling.

Mischaracterize the stances of a group of people elsewhere.

These guys do pretty good ico reviews, I would read up on their post-ico of Lamden.

cryptobutlers.com/lamden/

What? I was addressing Veeky Forums not talking for them? Stop being so defensive

tl,dr I sold now I'm fuding to buy lower.

I see what you did there

No, I'm staying out. Also I never even received my bonus tokens from the ICO.

>the next wanchain

but

but i havent made millions from wanchain yet

>addressing Veeky Forums

Got 10 mil fund from ICO, has a MIT lab director alum as an advisor, and currently just got listed on ED and CMC. Feeling very good about this coin. Should reach at least $3 EOM