RIPPLEGANG

Where the anti-rippleniggers at now????? XRPGANG BUY NOW BEFORE IT GETS TO $5 AND YOU BUY AT ALLTIMEHIGH AGAIN PAJEETS

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/01/11/ripple-moneygram-xrp-cryptocurrency-bank-transfers/
discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIPPLE GANG REPORTING IN

Its already back to where it started jew boys. Good luck getting rid of your bags

you probably hold FUN, ADA, XLM and TRX fucking niggerjew. have fun with those shitcoins while XRP holders actually have a working product

the 7d chart for ripple looks DISGUSTING, anyone who would have bought in would be making a huge risk

Dumped like a piece of shit

w-w-where is my moon user? i bought at 2.20....

No thanks. Can't stand this pos

pls respond, i'm worried. should i dump now?

Hold, the West coast is just waking up

You’re supposed to buy low, idiot.

Buying ripple now would probably be a mistake, the news has already passed. I bought mine yesterday for $1.89 so I’m happy.

yeah, but not when the chart looks like that
it was freefalling with no upwards trends or corrections, just down

you just got lucky that some news was released now

XRP will moon hard. 3 of the biggest money tranfser companies confirmed XRP partnership.

also many bank already on the wait to collab with XRP.

Huge!!!! GO GO GO MOON!

They are pumping it in discord is why, not because of use cases or news.

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol

I FOMO bought Ripple at the all time high because my credit card was maxed out at the end of December, so it took a lot longer than I had hoped to buy bitcoins on Coinbase. I bought it close to $3

Will I make it with this news coming out?

forgot image

> bought at $3

Get out whenever you have the chance.

Ripple was way oversold at $3 and then on top of that the whole market was free falling and dragging it even further. Seemed like a decent enough time to call the bottom though I wish I’d waited until it was even lower

>he thinks price movements in crypto are natural supply/demand

You're not going to make it

was i supposed to guess it's gonna join some japanese exchange? why make risks like this on cancer like TRP or TRX when theres dozens of good coins with lower market caps?

At $3? You fucked up. I think it will get back there eventually but your money will be tied up in those bags for awhile (months). I’d cut your losses and jump into a severely red coin.

I mean overbought hur