ROGER VER AS ADVISOR

>ROGER VER AS ADVISOR
>MICROSOFT AS PARTNER
>INTEL, IBM, NIKE, SHELL,AT&T, KFC, HARLEY DAVIDSON, COSTCO, UNITED AIRLINES+++++ AS CLIENTS
>20M FUCKING HARDCAP
>AVAILABLE FOR 1.2$ IN THE MAINSALE

I hope you realize this will literally trade for 100$+ on exchanges, and is the easiest 100x you'll ever get.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
icobench.com/ico/axpire
twitter.com/rogerkver/status/951220147095789569
axpire.io/acquire_axp_tokens.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where to buy fucker

when the fuck is the sale starting? it was supposed to start half an hour ago

aXpire has launched its latest technology innovation into the Fund Administration Services space. aXpire will initially serve to help asset and fund administrators and managers at banks, hedge funds, private equity firms and others to deal with the resource and time-costly process of allocating and apportioning outside vendor costs to each fund, or split of funds as is appropriate, based on the deal.
Our suite of aXpire applications will expand to create seamless, digital connections across all key functional departments and stakeholders, including:

It's fucking nothing

>Roger ver as an advisor

Aaaaaaand I'm out.

It already started, inb4 missed out

I already bought? What you doing user?

Is there a minimum buy on this?

1000 I think, it's pretty low

He will shill this shit relentlessly to normans. But just the fact that this trades just over 1$ is ridiculous with a 20mil hardcap and those partners. There's no way in hell this trades for under 100$ on exchanges.

wtf the text on the purchase page just say "sale starts shortly"

but i could buy now anyway thanks for telling me guys

Aaaaaand I'm in.

ACTUALLY I WAS WRONG, THE PRICE IS .10c, not 1$. It's literally a 1000x moon mission then.

holy shit, how do you buy this shit?? this is easily 100x when it hits bit exchanges

>roger ver as an advisor

Why would you even advertise this? I may have actually looked into the coin if you included everything else but that

I sent money to the displayed ETH address, transaction has been sent and confirmed, yet nothing is appearing anywhere. How long does it take for it to actually do something? It doesn't seem to be a contract address, just a standard wallet address, which is a bit concerning and is setting off a few red flags for me.

Shit literally a free moon mission, good job boys for getting in.

Be patient, it will take a few hours or longer.

Literally staying poor because of a personality.

Scratch that, it now appears in my ICO sale account. When is the token actually deployed to my ethereum wallet, tho?

I see, thanks.

this is a software company. over-tokenization. No real reason to be decentralized except for hype.

You don't need blockchain level security/immutability for this.

kek

>making money off of ver’s PnDs

K

That would be a market cap of 35 billion dollars, would you like another go at that op

and with that I'm out

I think coins are distributed after the sale ends?

KEK, Team Pajeet

I'm missing something clearly, what's wrong with this?

>buying a literal pajeetcoin

hehehehheh

>Sees ADA and BCash Mcap and what they do
Nah, OP is right

threw in 3 ETH at this garbage, thanks op.

thanks bought 100k

kek, corecucks becoming poor because of their pms, amusing

From the terms and conditions.

(i) the AXP tokens do not grant to the Purchaser any voting or ownership rights (other than ownership of the AXP token itself);

(ii) the AXP tokens do not grant to the Purchaser any return on investment;

(iii) the AXP tokens do not grant to the Purchaser any profit or passive income from the ownership of the AXP tokens.

if you bought, be prepared to dump straight away.

you're literally retarded, it's time for you to go back to r/bitcoin

STOP THE FUD YOU ARE FORCING ME TO BUY IT REEEEEEEE

why did u have to start shilling this before the token sale ended?

Like Roger always says, BORDERS ARE IMAGINARY. It doesn't fucking matter if they are Indian. These motherfuckers will get us Lambos.

He doesn't know how much development is actually done overseas by businesses such as Oracle. Using part of the team to FUD everyone.

You are hilarious dude, yes instant 35bn market cap i'm sure...

If you think groups should include a line saying you will be guaranteed to make a profit you are actually a double digit IQ brainlet, I can tell you are a fucking new fag.

That's retarded as well but you're the biggest fucking retard for not investing in something based on the fact that they say that returns are not guaranteed, holy shit.

Yeah, even I'm not that retarded to not understand that, and I'm pretty fucking retarded

shame its being pumped, dont let op dump his bags on you

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

Such coordination

Fuck off and die faggot

hahahahahaahahhahahaha

>can't laugh at memes

Yeah.. I'm out.

FUCKING DELETE THIS KUCOIN HAS MY ETH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCU FU FUCKUF

Its a common way to FUD people, either way its going to make me millions.

Its coordinated because people above double digit IQ's hate the double digits.

how much is this pajeetcoin away from hitting hardcap? their site doesn't show it for me

register page now working ..............................

Dunno, but I don't think it will last long bro.

I am inclined to think Roger Ver as an advisor is not really a good thing..

how do i send the tokens to my metamask wallet?

No co-ordination here. Literally only bought a couple of thousand of these tokens, not gonna go all-out on what could very well be a shitcoin. But I'm not dumb enough to think that a Terms and Conditions page should guarantee a profit to investors, literally nothing does

Oh wise ones 2 questions

1. What does axpire do?

2. What gives value to the token?

anyone here know where i can find the smart contract info. so i can add the custom token to my MEW to see the balance when the tokens arrive? Yes this is my first ICO so am unsure of how the fuck it works.

all my eth is sitting waiting for the act fork, can't get into axpire for 2-3 days. Also, icobench says there's 69 days left for the ico, which in my mind means that even if they reach hardcap in 6 days, they aren't planning to release on exchanges for at least a few months

where can I register? the link on their page doesnt work

axpire.io
it worked just fine for me.

PAJEET'D
A
J
E
E
T
'
D

What's the price right now? What was the price yesterday?

$0.1 - $0.07

icobench.com/ico/axpire show me roger on here? shill

"As mentioned above the TGE and presale will be responsible for the distribution of 75% of the
token:
,500,000 tokens. This distribution includes the pre
-
sale (up to 30% of available tokens),
full sale (40% of available tokens), referral program (up to 4
% of available tokens) and bounty
program (1% of available tokens). Any tokens not sold in the pre
-
sale will be transferred to our
reserve tokens. "

ok it shows now, 58% to hardcap in 55 min. fml..

Every ico lately feels like a scam.

go on their website, fgt, go look on Rogers twitter, fgt

58% in roughly 3 hours.

kek. Must admit that was the only thing that made me hesitate. No FUD just facts (went in anyway). Website went down for several hours yesterday and email database was even compromised.

if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, its probably a duck!

Roger Ver loves ducks

Srsly what is up with that.

Just look at the list of bullshit catchphrases on their website. This is not going to amount to anything.

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/951220147095789569

This is stuff is really shady tbqh

>10$
>It's actually 100$
>Two sales, lasting quite long each
>"LAST TOKEN SALE STARTING NOW" on first of the two sales

bought 10000 AXP tokens -- am I gona make it?

Tokens unlock on the 22nd of march

LMFAO

>ROGER VER AS ADVISOR
implying this isnt a huge red flag

Where did you find the end times? The website is shit.

top kek

No prototype lol.
You're only buying a white paper.

agree about the change from $10 to $100, but it actually IS the last of the two sales now. The first one sold out in two days so they moved the main sale forward.

Haven't you guys learned from Ian Balina?
No prototype is no buy.

Are you retarded enough to not read? They have the software thing already used by their hedgefund client. ITS A FINISHED PRODUCT.

my antivirus says the site is dangerous

Will I regret not getting in? What's the quickest way to get eth into mew?

can someone help a brainlet with metamask? I purchased 2000 earlier this morning as soon as it went live and used my Metamask address to receive them but I dont see them. this is my first ico pls no bully

yeh boiii, im gonna be a millionaire

theyre literally that pajeet

LET ME ACCESS IT. if its not available to see for the public it means its shit

Throwing in 1 Eth. Because Roger Ver is dreamy.

U tard u just need a mew address for them to put the tokens in. Send eth from anywhere
How many eth nigga? I only put in 9

1) it's nowhere to be found
2) if it's already all finished and done, what do they need the ICO for? Oh right, free money from retards

I put in 40

it won't go into your wallet yet but it should be in your axpire dashboard (provided they've fixed whatever problems they were having yesterday).

Fuckkk should i put in more? Obv ur rich and know what ur doing

I paid the minimum. If it's a scam I won't cry too much.

You're stupid if you believe this. Already have clients including Nike and too many to list because I'm lazy. Microsoft partnership. Has been a real business for a year now, headquartered in Manhattan. They're adopting to integrate blockchain and raise money for development through an ICO. Lots of potential since their main objective is to cut cost by utilizing SaaS. Companies always want to save money. Lots of jobs for those companies will be lost however.