SHILL ME

Ive been lurking here for a while, and have realised that I dont want to become an engineer (im in uni) But its too late to stop so I gotta retire early. Ive got 1k to invest, shill me some coins (can do ico's, dont live in usa)...
I was gonna buy VeChain but coinbase $500 limit cucked me and was too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
pbs.twimg.com/media/DTCPHT7X4AArQGY.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're looking for coins fast and are willing to pay high fees, go with CoinMama.com. Otherwise link a bank account with CoinBase and just deposit all you have into ETH.

finish your degree idiot

Oh look. It's a wagecuck.

im not dropping out, im a student still

Buy TKN
>ETHFinex listing soon
>Global card release
I can do a more detailed write up if you're interested.

I live in Australia, so only in AUD

Magnalis ICO
magnalis.network
$0.30 per coin until it trades in June on Binance, 10 million supply.
Shit is going to hit $10 minimum when it gets the initial binance pump

Literally the easiest 20x

Yes please, I bought bbt because everyone was hard for it, dont know whats up with it now

What do you guys think about Lamden Tau, every now and then someone shills it on biz

PRL is your best bet . Do your own research on PRL , take some time and then buy if you feel comfortable ! Mcap 100 M , Potential market cap 500M-2B !

it does nothing new? same promises as every other coin?

Do you have any discord?

Pic related is a more detailed write up on TokenCard, if you have more questions, i'll be happy to answer them.

yeah sure give me your discord user

support_annie#7004

Finish your degree my man, dont fall for the neets and rich parents who , no lie, risked it all.

Imo, invest for long amd hodl

Gotta find a career worth working for senpai

Good luck

no its all good man i dont actually hate engineering. but i see a lot of people making money on crypto. so i thought why not

What year are you? If you've already put in 2+ years I know sunk cost is a bitch but god damn if you don't get your trophy for finishing.

Also, good call with vechain. It's been a comfy ride over here

>finish your degree idiot

Graduated from Veeky Forums
suma bog kek

second year, should i wait till ven dips then buy again?

hey user, engineer here too. Finish your degree no matter what you do and don't waste all your time here. While studying just have your tickers and graphs in the side sight of your eye. Focus on the studies.

I actually don't work anymore my self, it's full time this now. However when I have made it, I come in heavy with my own shit and hire a few people too. Will be making robots for a certain field. It requires a bit of funding

kek same op but premed and a bit of a head start with 70k

ZenCash

pbs.twimg.com/media/DTCPHT7X4AArQGY.jpg

Go for UFR! Won't regret it . Cryptopia has opened registration again, so you dont need Etherdelta to buy it.

It hasn't really dipped at all the past week

It was on a horizontal for most of the week because of sell walls but volume kept pumping into it

You had maybe 10 minutes tops last night to buy the dip from the South Korea FUD.

It's hard to say, personally I've been burnt trying to wait on dips unless I'm watching real time large sell offs happening and even then I've preferred a holding strat overall

3rd year here, do yourselves a favour and don't get lost in crypto, focus on studies and view the whole thing as a long term investment
Please please do only spend the money you really own and don't need at the moment
After all, it is just as important investing in yourself than it is investing in that lambo

Now that is better shilling.

Yeah this is spare money that im willing to lose. I just need help with what to put it into