DBC whale here pt.2

You might remember me from yesterday. Hope you enjoyed the pump and sold like we suggested before the huge dump. If you missed out on the profits we are able to pump again in 20 minutes. Check kucoin. It’s almost midnight so we won’t be around for long once this starts

Also binance has just reopened registrations, I suggest you use my referral code: 11183010

Happy to answer any questions you may have

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
discord(dot)gg(slash)JsmBKdK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof?

What effect are you seeing Huobi is having on the price resistance?

when should i sell ?

will APPC ever rise again? got shilled into it after korea fudded my icx out of my shaky hands

Pump to $1 k thx

let's see some of your trade history bucko

Huobi is zero volume compared to Kucoin the influence on price is negligible. this is all the people who bought in at .06$ selling off and taking their profits. It can easily go back up, it wasn't pumped to an out of control amount like Tronix. There is still vertical room for the coin.

They are pumping it in discord is why, not because of use cases or news.

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lolz deepbrainlets

>Whale
>Whoring for referrals
And this idiots falling for it

nice just bought 400 euros ( im poor )

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Check this thread.

>> 6282121

Sell when it hits $1 in February. If you want to cash in on the AI hype popular with westerners and Asians alike I suggest you check out AGI

Soon we go!

What's the purpose behind this pump?

Whales seem determined to ruin a perfectly good coin.

>AGI

What's AGI?

DBC is one of the only worthy coins produced and circulated in Asian markets right now.

Read the white paper and you will understand it’s value. Right now it’s unchallenged.

I told you we would dump yesterday and advised everything in the thread to sell. Now I am here to say as they say “buy the dip” and you won’t regret it when it hits $1 in february

Singularitynet the ico phase is done if i remember correctly.

Would you recommend selling just before or right at $1? Does this coin have any long-term potential beyond that? Thanks

I'm looking for a more short term sell target.

I have 80k DBC purchased at 8 cents.

My point is, this coin was doing so well during the first week of this year. Slow incremental growth.

Thanks to all these pumps and dumps you (and fellow whales) are doing, you're ruining its natural growth, destroying its reputation and basically making it harder to reach its natural high.

Yeah, whales basically ruin everything they touch. You can't really do anything about that though.

can't you whales just PUMP this shit up higher and higher and higher? without dumping it plz?

Also this, you whales killed all momentum with your constant pumping and dumping. I sold at the top when I saw what was happening, but this would have hit $1 before February if you didn't fuck around with it so much.

They are just kikes, it doesn't matter to them

Eh this dip gave me a good entry point into the coin. new buyers and a lot of whales sold off, which is good, The crash will really help the coin in the mid term. It's a solid coin, in a growing industry it's a good buy.

I can assume you it would be in your best interest to sell at $1. That is the target myself and others have set as the major sell off before we switch to AGI. DBC holds value because it doesn’t have a contender, once AGI arrives we expect it to slow down its growth. Plus it doesn’t take a fool to realise whales manipulate DBC a lot

I would suggest CREA or if you want slightly more long term KIN

These whales did the same thing to other coins on Kucoin, the low volume on the site is really killing a lot of momentum for these coins. Assholes.

Wheres the pump?

Give it time, there's an art to being a whale.
You gotta hide your presence and not spook the normies.

ref=13839175

Bought at the lowest of lows when I saw a hint of reversal. Now that it is being 'guaranteed' by a whale I'm looking forward to it.

So no short-term interest in this pump today?

just buy the dip it will take off sooner or later y'all warned

Is this you whale bro? Where do you need it... I got some chump change that may help

Whale-san do I sell DBC after pump then back back on the dip? This is the first time I'm trying that and am afraid I might miscalculate on the time to sell and end up losing more money.

40 mins.no pump wtf

maybe u should buy more then?

check kucoin m8

it's climbing slowly. perfect time to buy more

160k hodling alrdy senpai

Fake news

That's one weak ass pump desu.

Mr whale-sama, will this be $1 before dev con on 30th? Do you expect increased volume and demand before/after it or Should you sell the news like with the huobi listing?

you able to link the thread you suggest us to dump this thing? I saw a feel sell threads but wasn't sure which one was yours.

Fake whale is gay

This. All good things take time.

I think the saying in English is “patience is a virtue”

Neat. I saw some buywalls pop up, remembered the other thread, f5'd Veeky Forums and saw this. One of the few times someone claiming to be a whale delivered, rather than did the opposite

Thanks for the heads-up senpai

stupid fucking retards expecting the whale.. just fucking buy it

Literally nothing is happening though, at least on Kucoin.

on a side note any news on when is AGI and is it worth it to sign up for mercatox to get KIN

Whale bro. I'm on the aix launch how can you tell when there is going to be a dump??? Or does it just happen and tour fucked

What's the pump target in sats?

kek at these sad dumps

Gave me a good chuckle

Massive sell walls all day. Till now.

It's literally in his second post you muppet

Target? For ETH pair

>it's literally nothing

I can’t disclose this.

But like I said yesterday, get as many short term gains as possible and then sell when you feel comfortable as the next 12 hours there will be another huge bump.

At the end of that dump, you will see gradual growth till $1 then another dump

Curried again?

>I'm a larper but please listen to me

lol no pump

>sell when you feel comfortable
bless your soul but take note most of them bought at ATH lmao

as a newfag whats the best way to know where is the peak before dip?

thanks for information, but how long will it take to get to 1$?

February is what we believe is the time it will hit $1.

If you are not buying the dip tommorow you will being missing out on the next few weeks of gains

why would there be a dip tomorrow?

if you want to pump tonight join: discord gg / ByQu54W

lmfao dont listen to them ... the dip is now the whales wanna buy more and they fuding..

watch it go back up now again

ETH and BTC pair sell walls being whittled down

I just want to hear he's reasoning

So there is no pump and there is no whale?

because he and his cool whale friends will cause a crash!!11

Honestly i just wanna see this go up again for reassurance.

man when is the PUMP? lol

22 dubs roll again

It's actually dipping now

Fucking losers can't hold a coin more than a week when there is literally an entire year of shit planned for this coin. I bet you think Ether just goes up every day too.

Fuck you faggot, been fucking with my gains all week

So wait you are telling us that DBC will go down even more?

lol newfag give us ur bags

can you soy boys shut the fuck up and just fucking hold

Are you reason my DBC has been acting up cunt? Ive been royally fucked over by it lmao, if I wasn't in pump and dump for shitcoins you woulda cost me a lot more foo, also

discord(dot)gg(slash)JsmBKdK

You're welcome bros

There aren't any big sell walls and the buy walls look good, why isn't this shit mooning?

Also the faggot with the huge buy order at 0.000273 ETH should man up and move it higher.

Turkish cockroach pajeet PnD groups so admins can dump on you.. YEAH GO AHEAD GUYS JOIN that one ;)

What do you think of PFR?

>tfw the pump was a ruse

fuck this, and I believed you

i think those guys probably pump it when there's some MA cross over shit, could take a few hrs. goodspeed DBC bagholders.

Three times more buy order than sell, still free falling somehow. Hm....

rly makes u contemplate

FUCK OF BORDANOFF WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DUMPING MY COINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he bought the dip
>dump it 50% more

Finally a worthy opponent, how about another round of 4d chess?

>they dont know whats going on
>flip a coin to dump or pump

>pump
>still down 30% from two days ago

>Price has done nothing but drop since this thread began

Really sprouts your watercress, doesn't it?