Is this the greatest ico of all time?

Is this the greatest ico of all time?
>sold $8 million dollars worth in the initial stage in just two days, 28 days ahead of schedule
>axp 350 mil max total supply, you can pick them up for 10 cents each right now in the 2nd and last sale phase. chain link is the 88th token by market cap, it is worth 1.18 dollars and it has a 1 billion max supply. If axp becomes a tenth as big as chainlink, that's still a quick 3x gain. btw did I mention that they raised 8 mil in two days out of nowhere?
>big dev team with former bitcoin.com ceo on board, not afraid to share their id because it's not a chink scam. Also they signed binding legal contracts that say the money will be used to pay wages for the devs, the person in charge can't just run away with the money
>a comprehensive white paper and website. They also have a support system so you can email/call them about the project, also they regularly post news on reddit, facebook twitter etc..

b-but what does the coin actually do?

>the white paper goes into more detail, basically its the currency that will be used for their platform. They're working on a business cost management platform where businesses can pay for their costs with AXP, this avoids the 7% fiat transaction fee and other taxes that apply only to fiat. Since its a percentage of total expenditure in a business saved, the actual value in dollar circulation will be huge. AXP will be closely linked to the dollar so it will be easy to exchange between the two, it could become the main bridge between transferring dollars and crypto which has historically been really difficult with 10% + in fees.
>their platform also offers analytical data through machine learning to help minimise business costs

axpire.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

axpire.io/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

already in and comfy.

/biz you dont even deserve this one

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SHILLING THIS BEFORE THE TOKEN SALE ENDED HOLY MOLY

I fucking put 40 eth into this shit no LARP, this will make us fucking millionaires.

i haven't gotten my email to activate my account wtfffff

comfier if their website actually worked better and their database wasn't compromised. good thing team's responsive.

/comfy/

What was the price yesterday?

7 US cents

7 pence, its 10 today

Lmao I know this girl in real life. Ya hella weird on here

what exchange did you use to buy it?

It is an ICO
axpire.io/index.html

>tfw too poor to get the minimum amount

fug

>have to wait until march 22nd for tokens to unlock
What the FUCK

So am I reading this correctly that the coins sole purpose is tax evasion?

How long do you think this one will stick around before it gets shut down buy literally every government?

Also, how many businesses would openly participate in a very clear tax evasion practice and risk getting butt fucked by every Department of Revenue on the planet?

Let me know if I’m missing something here.

Also -

>Roger Ver is an advisor
Lol nah

Fuck thanks mate - I was about to hit send for 6eth. Fuck waiting that long for my tokens - lots of other ICOS in that time I can participate in .

you don't have to wait til march 22 for tokens.

You get your tokens as soon as ICO is over, either March 22 or when they reach hard cap.

They're at ~10M+ in 3 days...

Lmao, no? March 22nd or when hardcap is reached. Does it look like this mfucker is going to be open till march, retard?

I threw 9 eth at. Good idea or nah?

Once we build out our industry agnostic software back end, we will require vendors to use AXP for “eprocurement”
and/or “e-bidding” for expense contracts. Clients will be able to submit jobs to our platform,
with invoices payable in AXP. If vendors plan to transact on the live network and submit invoices, they’ll
need AXP to cover the base fees for those transactions. By design, transaction fees on aXpire are very low
cost. For more detail, see the “AXP SMART TOKEN CONCEPT” section of this light paper.

Literally just read the whitepaper. Says exactly what the coin is used for.

>he thinks the pajeets on the team are going to instant unlock the tokens

What's the minimum to buy?

Thry might unlock it sooner but its too risky for my taste, they planned the ico to end on march 22nd so thats probably the latest theyll unlock the token

the ico is in your ethereum wallet.. there's nothing to be unlocked

IM AT WORK YOU FUCK

>how many businesses would openly participate in a very clear tax evasion practice
literally everyone does it, google, facebook starbucks etc pay only like 2% tax when they should pay at least 20%

Some devs still have the tokens locked

Whomever participated in the ICO can check if they can move tokens

I don't know about the whole locking thing, I think they said that because they predicted that they will still be selling icos till march and so if it goes on exchanges before then, nobody will trade them since you can buy them for the cheap cheap on the axpire website.. They'll have to drastically change the schedule since the two ico fases finished in like 3 days instead of 2.5 months

meant phase* not fase

There’s a very large difference between blatant tax evasion and decreasing taxable income within the bounds of tax code. One gives you a high five from the investors the other gets you audited non stop for the next decade

I’ll read up on it. If that’s it’s main purpose it could have some usage. Still don’t like Ver tho

ah, ye i'm being retarded
>58% sold already
fugg mate that was fast

12$ EOM screencap this.