This Shitskin

Saheli Roy Cloudhury

The shitskin that wrote the CNBC article of big time FUD about south korea banning all cryptocurrency when it was no where near that. Quick look through her twitter and previous articles can tell you shes one of those people who just likes to be contradictory for the sake of it, rather than actual information or supporting fact.

Feels like something needs to be done.

twitter.com/sahelirc?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

God damn she is literally sipping tea.

isnt that just a really punchable face?
pajeetetta.

What a fucking bitch.

Is there a reddit post? Let me guess it would fall under "harassment"

how does it feel knowing that a stupid fat cunt can post an article on MSNBC and FUD the shit out of the north american market for -15%

i saw a few posts relating to her. but reddit is so censored and has quite a few sjw's, doubt this will do much.

should be easy to bomb her e-mail or phish her tweetor pw.

i know its easy to laugh at normies, and it is fucking funny when they FUD. but shit like this i feel like does harm to cryptocurrency as a whole. Cause regardless of what we say about normies, their money is a good thing. Stupid money is predictable and comes from the masses, and you can foresee their movements to make profit. Where as right now, things are completely controlled by whales and their sellwalls.

Everyone knows crypto funds neo nazis. Shes drinking white male tears.

Fag

Is this a Pajeet?

i think we should try. fucking wreck this bitch's career. send her back to writing pajeet fan fic at starbucks.

Yes this is a pajeeta.

pajeetetta. ultimate.

I'm not laughing, this bitch is only a tool of a larger problem, the mainstream medias constant fake news and FUD against crypto -- its relentless and they take every opportunity they can to twist words and sensationalize situations - its almost as if there is some kind of forces at work to stimy crypto at every chance THEY get

Here's the thing.

Just like the stock market, crypto is outlawed in Islam.

Therefore, Muslims will try to FUD it because they aren't doing it.

Just like how they cry about alcohol, bacon, and a bunch of other dumb shit

You straight white male tears are delicious

worse it's a fat pajeet

did last nights user deliver?
who saw that thread with the pissed off anons wanting blood

nope. if there's money in it, they'll get involved. mortgages and interest are also not allowed in islam but that isn't an issue

pajeet here

i want to thank this based pajeeta, was able to reload my ETH stack a fuckton

those who bought the dip, TREMENDOUS GAINS AND LAMBOS WILL COME TO YOU IF YOU REPLY WITH

THANK YOU BASED PAJEETA!

THANK YOU BASED PAJEETA!

Kek white supremacists BTFO

this is actually a very smart move
brainlets shouldn't trade

German here, we have many mudslimes drinking alcohol and "investing" in crypto

Its a stress test, look how desensitized are biztards already, as soon as normies learn to baghold its ogre for banks and govs.
FUDs are weaker and weaker.
The endgame is neptune mission