Made 5x my countries salary in one month

>made 5x my countries salary in one month

okay imma take a break from my studies, good idea or no.

>asking biz about taking a break from studies
not gonna make it

Very bad idea

Youre going to regret not taking advantage of this shitfest

learn to trade first

was thinking the same, but decided to all in on ETH and finish my studies instead. have a job waiting for me on graduation, hopefully ETH gains will make for a nice graduation gift

keep studying, take less hours if you want to if you wanna try to make it. don't go full NEET.

This, I stayed home from work yesterday and made a weeks paycheck daytrading, probably gonna quit for crypto full time next year

dude no, you should double down on your studies now that you don't have at worry about anything and have a shitload of freetime

Go all in on studies. Easy 10x

I have no job waiting for me on graduation next year. Will have to do a master's. And I can only get a salary/stipend of an average of 300$ per month after studying 4 more years. Not sure what to do.

Keep up your studies and build your wealth. Crypto is not something you bank the rest of your life on, but an education will be a great fallback if you end up needing it.

Pffff nah how about he gets in good ICOs instead of trying to daytrade and lose everything

Get into goodmicos, keep studying. Staying all day at home will force you to daytrade and lose fucking everything.

>starting my own physiotherapy practice
>crypto on the side
>up 25k since my first investement on december 20th
feels good, i can pay back my investments if I take out some gains.

easy?

>finish degree
>make more money
>more money annually to invest into crypto

I was trading 6 months ago made about 100k
decided to find coins that would be good for HODLING, so I can focus on school.

it's really what you want most, for me it's fine to ride it out, you probably wouldn't do well if you were day trading though

It depends, eurofag here. If you're from the US and have to pay, sucks for you then

swing trading isn't that hard

>ITT simpletons thinking they're good traders because of this month bullrun

Its been almost impossible to lose money in crypto this past month. You're not good at trading and you can barely grasp blockchain's new concepts. What makes you think you're good enough at trading to leave your job? ffs user stop lying to yourself

>Implying we have like 5 years left in this Crypto game to make money.

U srs nigga?

> falling this hard for the college meme

>"I turned $10 into $50 guiz!"

Take the gains man