Xtrabytes 100x gains 2018. ETHEREUM KILLER

Who /all in XBY/ here?

Hahaha you've been duped by buzzwords and false promises

15% xby here
$300 eoy
last night I flipped audiocoin to get more xby

>still thinking its a scam

If XBY turns out to be real, then it's gonna moon so fucking hard. But is it worth the risk...I think..

Explain how it is not?

Refuse to answer questions about company registration after saying it would be completed first biz day of new year
No patent pending yet
Still running testnets on old code and they are hiding the results until the have time to fudge the numbers
No open github
Not so user dev
No technical whitepaper

Please counter with facts instead of just claiming FUD...

Pro tip: It's a scam.

I have a small bag. It's an all or nothing.

If the new testnet has decent results it'll moon. I don't really give a shit if it's a scam

whats the date?

Public testnet is currently in progress. Using old cold but new posign methodology.

Do you think its a scam? Surely if the tech and the funding is there, they have more to gain from just creating the project they've planned out than bailing?

Until they show us their actual code XBY is just a pipedream for us. To those pf us who already bought in we may as well hold but telling new people to buy is irresponsible.

Bump

It would have to be a pretty fucking elaborate scam at this stage.
So happy someone shilled it to me.

>has showed 0 proof of product

^ extremely elaborate

They also applied for a KuCoin listing recently. That should help.

Yes, they should definitely reveal their patentable code before it’s patented so it can be stolen. Retard.

People still call TRX a scam so XBY wouldn't be that far fetched. My bags are tiny so it doesn't really matter but if they actually manage to do everything they say we could be looking at ETH prices

Normally I'd call it a scam but even their "old code" runs pretty well. They have an active team that actually does shit. For example they recently reduced the transfer fees drastically because the price went up. Compare that to shit like XRP that still steals 20XRP per wallet even though 20XRP was worth like $100 at one point

It doesn't take months to patent something and only takes like a day to register a business. I'm just hoping its taking this long because borz has high-functioning autism and it simply takes him a few days to pump himself up before making a phonecall or submitting a form.

>tfw bought 10k at 100 sats and sold 9500 at 1500

was a poorfag with no job at the time, did it for fun

Dd

Public testnet is going on so that fud isn't valid anymore