Iexec RLC partners with Shopin

Shopin Partners with iExec to Bring Over 1 Million Transactions Per Second to Ethereum DApps

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Shopin-Partners-with-iExec-to-Bring-Over-1-Million-Transactions-Per-Second-to-Ethereum-DApps-645278

wat is dis

RLC. hidden gem, because until now they focused on the product instead of marketing.
They are ramping the marketing up now.

not iexec nigga Shopin

"Shopin has raised $4.6M to date from Deep Fork Capital, Outbound Ventures, and angel investors from Google, ZocDoc and others"

lmao are you niggers seriously not holding this already?
It's one of the few non-shitcoin alts with use that will survive even if bitcoin crashes oldfags have been holding this forever.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Dumping...

Fucking Veeky Forums

Hyping up shit yet again

Should’ve sold at .00018 sats when I had the chance

lol
here's a good strategy
buy RCN. hold for a week. make like 200% or 300%. sell it all or 80% and buy back RLC

nigga wat?
I Have 1.9k of this shietcoin

What makes you so confident it will moon?

fact 1: before the korean minister FUD a 45BTC sell wall was taken down
fact 2: during the fud and dump a 22BTC buy wall was placed at 2750sats and it stayed there till it was completely filled
fact 3: the team announced on telegram that they are working on many things that will be announced January 15/16
fact 4: the team disclosed last week that they are in talks with OMG
fact 5: beta is scheduled for release this month
fact 6: the platform goes live beginning of April
fact 7: they have over 130k active users that will be migrated to RCN
fact 8: EEA membership announced last week

opinion 1: SEVERELY undervalued project

At this point that sounds really tempting, especially since RCN is available on Bittrex.

before all this fiasco the 1 day chart looked so damn juicy and primed for mega moon. but then all the dumping started.
i hope koreans fight back and request the for the minister's resignation. he really did a number on all of us

breakout should be imminent but im really getting impatient
holding for a long time now

>>fact 2: during the fud and dump a 22BTC buy wall was placed at 2750sats and it stayed there till it was completely filled
>fact 3: the team announced on telegram that they are working on many things that will be announced January 15/16
>fact 4: the team disclosed last week that they are in talks with OMG
>fact 5: beta is scheduled for release this month
>fact 6: the platform goes live beginning of April
>fact 7: they have over 130k active users that will be migrated to RCN
>fact 8: EEA membership announced last week
>
>opinion 1: SEVERELY undervalued project

This is a coin actually worthy of 1 b, unlike many other 1 b + coins.

holding since november!
made some rookie mistakes and lost some sats in the process
but because i researched the ever living shit out of this i was not distraught at all. just kept buying more!
just one bank partnership announcement and this will sky rocket. they're already taking the proper steps in placing strategy partnerships will exchanges all over. i'm sure their pitch to any bank would be successful since their strategy so far is on point.

real use case
real disruptive potential
this is what block chain is for

Looking at the volume for RLC, damn, I really doubt it's going to moon. I'm going to jump ship already.

fuck it
ill hold this month
then im selling some

i don't want to induce anyone to make a decision they might regret later but if i were holding RLC I would ditch it for now because there's so much time to accumulate even if i had to buy it at 50% premium (small pump) and put it in something has higher potential at the moment. like RCN! that way i'd have more sats to dump into RLC

sell after a big pump! because everyone will be taking profits. might as well join them. but buy back !! and if you're a pro try to swing trade it. the big bang will be towards the end of feb and throughout march. the weekly announcements alone cause a 30% - 40% pump

It’s primed for a pump and dump imo

Of course it is. I just sold. My gypsy curse is triggered. it's going to moon and I'm going to miss it