KuCoin Broken Referrals

Apprently it's true: the system is broken. Different codes give different results. Using my code will give you 1.5 ETH if you trade at least 1 ETH. no shit. Let's all make money.

Code: 7ch4wN

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/?r
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best way to maximize your gains is to join a large referral pool. I have the code for a referral pool with over 50 members (and growing), sign up through here for one free KCS, join us in Lamboland anons.

kucoin.com/#/?r =1Ja2v

(remove the space)

Get them sweet gifts boys

2HMrd

K-pop cutie code:
1eur5

bullshit. fucking bullshit. that only maximizes it for you. go get your own thread.

1.5 ETH LEAK IS STILL HAPPENING ON MY REFERRAL

I'm getting sick if this shit.

USING SOMEONE'S REFERRAL GIVES YOU NO BENEFIT, BE SURE TO START YOUR ACCOUNT WITH NO REFERRAL LINK SO YOU DON'T GIVE PAJEET AN ADVANTAGE OVER YOU.

You could also create multiple accounts referring yourself and trade on the "bottom" account :)

what do you mean bottom? and what benefit would you get?

1bKvP

get in faggos: 23sxv

Nobody ever use my code but I'll try again anyway

1HKer

Use this code for massive gains.
1g1ab

don't listen to lying op, use my code:

28d2g

for comfy gains

Use my code and I will send you 5 nudes of this girl I recently banged + 30 sec video

222Qb

1e1Hw

i have been registered since new years and have no referrals :(

could you please use mine?

Since we already have ku ku, it might not make sense to paste this here - however, I just started on the ku road and appreciate any suggestions on how encourage more people to sign up.

How much does each referral make? Does it come through as ETH or as KuCoin? Could I offer people gift cards and make a profit, or it the referral USD cost not worthwhile to do so?

1uxyQ

come on 234uw

E3nKUC
Get it while its still going !

The current state of biz

You fucking lying kike.

Buy kcs :)
E57BhF

you just jelly because your referral link is not broken!

referral

7ch4wN

STILL GIVES YOU 1.5 ETH if you TRADE at least 1 ETH in value!

I know fags you hate ripple, but ripple just signed contract with fucking Moneygram, no larping, join fk moon mission pajeets

Hullo Sirs,
I can verify that this code will give you 10 billion rupees
2675b

>1.5 ETH
>need to trade at least 1 ETH in value

Just use my code 1HgQ7 and you will get Superaids and you don't even have to trade ETH for it.

share the wealth brahs

E2TK7a

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

if someone showed you an exchange that you would not have otherwise seen, at least not in this point in time, why would you not use their referral code when it costs you nothing? You are simply giving more of your fees to the person who referred you, rather than KCS holders.

7K2QNs