What happens if you call this?

What happens if you call this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They tell you you still have time to buy LINK.

A SWAT team comes to your house and shoots you.
It prevents suicides.

you get thrown in an asylum. what's wrong, user?

some pajeet answers the phone cuz all call centers have been diverted to shit filled streets

they patronize you and subtly call you a loser, and subtly try to convience you to do it.

are you ok user, post address for some free monies if you'e broke

>stay proud son
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

You waster 5 min of your life talking to an incompetent moron who has no idea on what to do in such situations
Just do it faggot

Called once when I was having an anxiety attack and really needed someone to talk to. A dude listened to me for ten minutes, said some kind words, encouraged me to get psychological help, and then told me he had to let me go to take another call.

Some cunt answers and asks you a few generic questions, then about 10 unhelpful minutes later they rush you off the phone or offer to call you an ambulance. If you're suicidal it'd probably be better to just watch old episodes of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Depends on where you live. I had someone helpful. Helped me calm down, gave me the push to get therapy and meds finally, with a neighbor's help. Shit saved my life, no reason for me to lie about it.

But if you have some big losses in crypto... your mileage will vary, by a lot.

With Obsidian Glass you could reach out to them totally anonymously. Yet another use case for ODN /shill

stop eating shitty food, consume shittons of Magnuesium and shittons of Zinc in Tuna and you will be fine

>get gun
>call number
>"hello this is national suicide prevention like how can i help?"
>*bang*

usually an effeminate sounding obese man will try to hype you up and make you feel better about yourself, and when you realize it's a sick joke/gay hotline you'll begin to weep in shame....

thank goodness for threads like this, it allows me to find the shit filled shills.

Are you suicidal OP? Consider taking drugs to make yourself feel better. I been depressed my whole life and I took a lot of illicit substances to feel better. If you can't get them, that is what crypto is good for.

>use fiat to buy crypto
>use crypto to buy other cryptos
>use mooned crypto to buy drugs

Its very simple.

>What happens if you call this?
They offer you a Chinese gf for 1 btc.

Logic sings you a pretty song