Just set up a Cryptopia Account

Just set up a Cryptopia Account.
Shill me the best coins that arent avalible anywere on binance, kucoin or bitrex

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DTCPHT7X4AArQGY.jpg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord(dot)gg(slash)JsmBKdK
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally just buy DOT. Same thing will happen that happened to BNB and KuCoin. Wait and see. Soon.

CAPP before it moons. On dip right now
>working product
>active devs
>New exchange end of the month
>Created by a million dollars company (CAppasity)

But be careful tho, this is a very volatile coin. U might be able to get it really cheap soon but you might miss out heavily as well in few hrs. Glad I bought in at 100 sats.

ETN and SKY, the only reason why i use CRAPTOPIA.

you will leanr to hate it.

P A N D A C O I N

People keep shilling ADC idk

Audio coin, you are welcome

XCXT, ez.

XLC is a good bet, lots of stuff coming up towards the end of this month and the beginning of february
marketcap is low at about $7m right now
wait for a dip though

ODN
Sumo
Phore
DIVX

In that order

UFR

AIDOC could be huge!!!!!

creativecoin. CREA. it's basically POE with only 10% the market capitalization yet and still waiting to be listed on major exchanges.

Surest moon i've seen in some time.

Don't listen to these shills. DOT is the safest bet on cryptopia. Check the market cap of BNB and KuCoin. Check all these exchanges on google trends. And check the price action of these coins lately. I'm just helping you out cause I feel like it now.

ZenCash

pbs.twimg.com/media/DTCPHT7X4AArQGY.jpg

DOT is not comparable to BNB KUCShares or COSS you fool

LINDA... whitepaper release today (?) with a low marketcap still.

xspec

haha sure, keep on accumulating, I'll do the same.

Chancoin

DOT is a scam, like everything in CRAPTOPIA!

If they wouldnt have ETN and SKY i would have left already!

xby the ethereum killer

ADC

>Sky

Are you retarded? That's a bigger joke than Doge was intended to be

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

chad CREA is still the most legit low cap coin imo

don't buy if you think the moon is already over. i don't think do tho

PoSW. Not much time left to get in cheap

DOT is a very very safe bet. I don't know when it's going to take off, might require a re-brand or additional use, but it will.

It's gonna pump heavily soon, with or without you. Get in or stay behind. Hope you make the right choice. I'm literally giving you free money here. I dunno why I'm even bothering with you retards.

I really shouldn't say anything but DBIX is going to be huge this year.

>POSW

This. Rebranding, truestless staking (i.e. can stake in cold storage - already on nano ledger). Gonna blow up late Q1, already making steady gains as people accumulate. Actually not a shitcoin.

LUX
20m market cap.
Clean look on the team, website and product.
The coins multiply when you put them in your wallet.
What do you think of my choice?

This is the only place you'll get UFR (discounting etherdelta) before it hits a proper exchange.

XBY the #1 coin on Topia make no mistake about it..

Remember Ethereum back in January 2016? Yep, history does repeat itself ;)

UFR looks like its getting ready for another bull run. Currently only available on Cryptopia and etherdelta

Yeah man, bought a shitload at that accumulation period below 100 sats, now that they opened up the registrations I think we could easily go to at least 1000 for an easy x10 :)

Mothership - MSP.
Steady gains, good project, etc you know the shill-drill.
But for real, this is a very comfy hold, no p&d, just slowly rising. Low mc also.

ALSO, Mothership is looking real good, huge announcements tommorow

Monkey coin. 1M marketcap. It’s gonna be insane.

Im gonna drop some nice advice for you.

Short/Midterm: DBIX
Mid/Long: LUX

buy dna or die poor i guess

UFR could be huge

already made x10 on posw from hodling, and it‘s still under the radar... rebranding will shoot this coin to the moon and farther

DNA

They literally killed all trading with ETH and LTC pairs for almost a week when I signed up. They will probably do it again. Worthless exchange, IMO.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

discord(dot)gg(slash)JsmBKdK

You're welcome

Heavy bags huh?

Low marketcap, working alpha product. Will integrate blockchain into the music industry

check out lux held stable through the shitstorm last night should moon soon

buy LUX while the market cap is still low (or mine it)

Unironically UFR. They have a solid team, good technology a clear roadmap etc.
Read through their website and whitepaper if you don't believe me.

It's low market cap and hasn't hit other exchanges yet. Normies have yet to wake up and inevitably cause another moon.

CAPP is supposed to blow up but so far has been pretty dead. UFR is my best performer on there atm

DGC, LTCU and CTIC3 are all monster moonshot potential coins. Like 1000x

This

UFR has most potential.

HUSH

lux

KYS
I hear it'll be big once the bubble on big coins pops

WHAT DO I BUY?;?!??

Get UFR while it is still only on ED and Cryptopia. It will probably surge once it gets on a new exchange soon.

Surprised no one mentioned DCorp yet. Shit is under the radar as fuck. Like cuckcoin shares, but for a derivatives exchange, where people can make or lose lots of money, lol. VC services as well, and coin holders get to vote on proposals

PAC, it's only 1 sat. It can only go up from here!

Or get delisted

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

COLX once it gets added

it's not even worth 1 sat. they closed the doge/sat pair so you couldn't pay less than 1 sat. it's a SCAM

UFR - Upfiring

Only correct answer in this thread

UFR is by far the best coin to buy on cryptopia

Zcl

SUMO
CEFS
both unvervalued af

is FLT legit?

second this. Just buy it for a week

DOT, UFR and MSP.

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

Blockcat - wordpress of smart contracts, gonna get listed on Binance any day now and go 10x

Chancoin

Please buy my bags

ODN, if you're not in on this you're gonna regret it one month from now

UFR

>Blockcat
Does it actually work or is it just a fancy demo?

Get in Cappasity OP 10x by June

PAC currently at 1SAT potentail sick gains

it's not even worth 1 sat. they closed the doge/pac pair so you couldn't pay less than 1 sat. it's a SCAM

Try out UFR, it's currently in a dip so pretty good buying opportunity here, also XCPO seem good, you should always do your own research

can confirm UFR, fell for the shill early on and got x2

UFR
Low market cap. Not a shitcoin.

I HAVE ODN AND UFR

Pandacoin is about to hit the fucking sky. Look it up.

CEFS is the BNB and KCS of crytopia and its super undervalued right now compared to those....

proc

MBRS has some stuff on the roadmap coming up. And a decent website.