discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

10$ EOM.

Buy n wait

what market cap does it have? cmc doesnt list its mcap yet

why not

Yes, long term.

I got in aternity, biz said it was trash, 20x in a year, no pumps.
I got into wagerr, biz said it was trash, 20x in a year, no pumps
I got into Lamden, biz said it was trash, 10x so far. 100x EOY

idk either

Bought at 0.4$, comfy af

anyone else having trouble loading idex? shit is getting ddosed or something

holyfuck. suppoment saying very good buy. look at proof here.
youtube.com/watch?v=ehxHIlAonTI

biz says its amazing and trash at the same time, idk dont know what to do
also i need to wait a week for coinbase to reset my limit, still good by then?

Where is this shit even traded

~138M

Sucks to be the guy who paid 15eth for .001 tau

>biz says its amazing and trash at the same time, idk dont know what to do

I'd say the business plan was this:

-Make up bullshit idea to raise money for ICO
-Run ICO, raise millions
-Hire some developers and figure out what we're actually going to make once we have the money

Not my favorite style of business to invest in, but that doesn't mean it can't succeed. They still have no real code, so hard to judge what's actually going to happen.

>I got into wagerr, biz said it was trash, 20x in a year, no pumps

Such is life on shit exchanges

idex etherdelta

I cant even find this on etherdelta

They didn't list it yet as a trading pair, you have to use the contract address. You can find a link in the FAQ on their homepage.

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

they go to stocks retard. in crypto 90% out of top 100 does not even have mainnet nor proper usecase. crypto is all speculation. who the fuck look at fundamentals. link has fundamentals sucking my dick at 90th place. trx is scam coin in top 12. at the end make money and get out of this shit. to make money LAMDEN is best bet now. I already made 10x. another 15-20 x potential . if team deliver 50x from now is possible. high reward/ Medium risk project

Link has shit fundamentals. Fundamentals include a team not being a bunch of narcissist having problems with recruiting go-lang engineers.

Lamden hired dozens straight after ICO. No hassle.

you call anyone providing good points a "retard"

im wondering why, if you really believe this coin has a future - maybe deep down you know you are fucked and are concerned?

screenshot?

Theyre working on their servers. Theyve had like 40% downtime in the last 3 days

not at all concerned. I am here for money. lamden is one of it to make me rich. u guys can fomo once it hit reddit and bitcoin talk normies bases.

Exactly my thoughts haha. I still bought a small stack because they got the marketing down and retards will fall for the flashy logos and brand

wasnt me..was just saying it sucks to be him. My portfolio went up to 14million quick

>I still bought a small stack because they got the marketing down and retards will fall for the flashy logos and brand

this is exactly I bought in to this. they able to market their shit.

You haven't made shit until you sell. I'd recommend taking out your initial investment on something you are aware is a bogus concept and are just trying to ride the hysteria wave on.

Also to your point re: projects with solid foundations, I personally put money into crypto for a long term hold, not a quick flip. I'm sure some people make 1000x getting lucky on flips, but I have enough trading experience to know that's not what I'm best at or how I personally will make the most money, and I see a lot of people -- even on biz -- losing their whole stacks going for the quick cash.

So, you do what you think is best for you, and I'll do the same... but we both know Lamden is a giant piece of shit just waiting to disappear with the rest of the thousands of shitcoins on the market.

It's definitely not a piece of shit in the crypto space. The fact that your try to use evaluation criteria fit for other domains here forecast your meager success, as you yourself anticipate.

The team does shit and is capable of making difficult decisions on the fly. They don't shy of public presence and have much experience in the crypto economy and technology. That's what matters.

shill me a good coin for long term, if this is so shit

he dont have any. he just here trying to fud to get in

Dragonchain. It has benefits for hodling.

smart investors accumulating. lamden is top volume in ED and idex. u guys fud it and fomo back when noobs aware of it. u already by that time

aslong as you get in b4 a top exchange you will b ahead of the pack

you mother fucker, why would you post this

Lamden is a good coin, people saying otherwise are just salty for missing out

its being pumped, dont let op dump his bags on you

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol lamden is u jokin my dude