Reciprocity

I've never made a thread here before, but I feel an obligation to give back to the community that's helped me so far.

So here we go

Binance Coin (BNB)

-Incredibly high volume compared to it’s neighbors on CMC (currently #27)

-BNB is a market token that ACTUALLY HAS FUCKING UTILITY

-Unlike other market tokens (and shitcoins in general) this has a very valuable use, lowering trading fees for greedy altcoiners

-Binance has been growing exponentially and once registration/servers become fully operational it will skyrocket.

Now the best part:

Each year FOR FIVE YEARS the devs will use 20% of their profits (consider how much binance is making at .5%-1% per trade) to buy back BNB and DESTROY IT (Btw, this happens next week).

And unlike other exchanges (cough bittrex cough) they can manage registration influx and can keep up with demand. Not to mentioin maker/taker fees on bittrex are absurdly high unless you're throwing around $10,000+, something that the greedy normie would never dare risking. That will determine who wins out in this gold rush.

TL;DR – Bet on the fucking house.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKXPjczfjPOfgJ4DZv49YKiVlgZVpLhBShYKyQPQHGA/edit?usp=sharing
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea I'm just starting out today and after looking over a number of different coins this occurred to me. Why the fuck wouldn't I just buy the coin that has real demand on an exchange that I couldn't even register for the last two days because they're so fucking swamped.

Should make a good starter coin anyways.

The burn is next week.

Everyone here knows that these shitcoins aren't actually worth their valuation, BNB is a no-brainer.

I've only ever held 3 coins, this is one of them

What are the other 2? ETH and BTC?

>The burn is next week.
Can you explain this to a literal retard? SO my understanding is they're going to just pump the price of BNB by decreasing the supply?

Yes we know BNB is crazy undervalued. @welambonow on twitter for my full bnb writeup..

Since the utility of BNB is set to decrease yearly, they are (more than) offsetting it by using 20% of their profits each quarter to destroy it, and keep demand consistent.

The only problem is: they (clearly) had no idea that demand would explode like this, and buying back tokens with 20% of their profits will FAR outpace the token supply.

...and my ground rules for learning this was play with $100 and see where I stand at the end of January.

>welambonow
Wher'es this from???

I made it 5 minutes ago to prove my point.

The profit is a ridiculously conservative estimate, they have been processing an unbelievable amount of transactions.

How did you calculate binance profit? I.e. where did you find the voolume for all of last quarter?

That chart is good and it might be even under estimating the burn. Dumb plebs do not understand that a token burn is a dividend its a share buy back. instead they get their dicks hard over a 30 cent a day kcs dividend

Look at historical charts for volume. Binance profit was estimated based on the change in market cap since the last burning. BUT that assumes that binance token adoption increased linearly with Binance's popularity, which I CAN ASSURE YOU ISN'T THE CASE.

Yeah but I'm wondering where do you see that, thanks in advance m8

OP,
When exactly the burn will occur and when should we exit?

Decide for yourself, I'm holding long.

When the gold rush died off the only rich people were the ones who sold shovels.

Now I know why people charge for investing advice. DYOFR, and see attached

so what will this do to the price of BNB?

dude what im looking for is WHERE can I see total binance volume over time. not bnb

If you register for Binance and don't grab at least a few dollars in BNB you're a fucking idiot

I have a subscription to Alexa data metrics

New thread, I want fresh perspectives.

KuCoin's KCS is also kicking ass, just by holding it you can become rich

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKXPjczfjPOfgJ4DZv49YKiVlgZVpLhBShYKyQPQHGA/edit?usp=sharing

Good gains there, but better gains on BNB until the price corrects up.