Are you guys just LARPing here..r-r-right?

Are you guys just LARPing here..r-r-right?

No way any of you make more than 100k per year

My wife and I made 109k last year, not counting my investments

>implying

I make $130k and my wife works part-time.
I have $80k in Crypto

Its all a sham

The majority of people posting blockfolios over 300k are larping

But plenty of people here do have 6 figures in crypto

I make 240K

There’s plenty of millionaires around I’m sure

I make 600k AMA

GP (locum) in UK, made £130k last financial year via limited company to offset some tax and expenses. Made 100k internet money since getting into this shit 5wk ago.

made 12k with a 3k investment in about 8 months (so total folio of 15k). only hodling, no active trading.

I'd be right at 100K if my job didn't have a review policy that said you have to be there for over a year to get a raise. Not hard, just do something that is actually valuable.

most jobs are paper pushing and making plans for what people with real skills will do with them in the company.

>No way any of you make more than 100k per year

If you had just $10,000 in Bitcoin at the beginning of last year then you'd have made $120,000 profit last year.

Ofcourse some of us are making that much, some of us are making alot more than that.

>made
lol think they MAKE money

How and how do I do what you do

Bruh, in America with an engineering degree you can get $100k/yes right out of college. EZ.

Proof it.

I made 80k at my job 2017, 50k after taxe&401k

I put in 15k on crypto and its at 80ishk now.

I made six figures this year, although its not going to last forever

nice just made 100k

I made about 140k in 2017, yeah
22btw

I make 125K. ER doc. ROund 80K in crypto, depending on the day. Mainly in LINK, ETH, NEM. Don't have the time for moonchasing sadly..

Health is wealth. Which leaves anyone that doesn’t hodl still poor, for browsing charts 18hrs a day.

I'm a garbageman, cleared 109k this year my best ever. Usually I'm right around 101 102k

You training? Here locum doctors aren't liked at all unless its done during research/ ECs to get onto a comp scheme.

Locum can make bank, not sustainable or solid though

i'm larping and broke af

10k to 2.5million in 10 months trading alts, and i'm in a pajeet country to boot. No larping

I'm a liberal stool artist. I get paid 1 million dollars per dump. Not sure why anybody would make money trading BTC when they aren't providing actual value to society for it.