VeChain is leaving orbit

Up 24% even with the market depressed, holy fuck. What market cap do you see this reaching by next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951513904458412032
en.chinabeidou.gov.cn/c/219.html
popsci.com/china-beidou-3-satellite-navigation-system
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Reversal_Mountain
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50 dollaroos for sure

realistically it will be 15 dollars by this time next week

TFW you own 6k ven and are so fucking comfy you’re shitting pillows

$50 end of month. $500 eoy

$1000 end of day. Lets go boys.

Converted my entire lortfolio to ven 2 days ago. Couldn’t fucking be any happier with my decision. 18.4k of these little guys

Only coins i hold right now is VEN and BNB

Been holding ven since it was a dollar

Realistically this can prob get to $25 to $50 billion market cap but let's not kid ourselves with the $500 per VEN predictions. I

Fuck a 1k, why not 10k a coin, market cap dont mean shit.

LMAO those are the exact two coins I hold too. And strongest performers in the market today. Feelsgoodman.jpg.

end of hour

I don't see how people think it's going to $50 even by end of Q1. Maaaaaybe $20. But mainnet won't even be launched and people still think they can catch moon trains instead of just accumulating sub $10 VEN and printing money over time

there is absolutely no reason why this can't hit 100 billion market cap...

And still slowly going up.
I think it will stagnate a bit then take off a few days before the rebranding event. Then it will keep going because of the huge partnerships that will be announced there.

long term? sure as shit if the market doesn't collapse. It will be a top 5 coin if executed properly giving it positioning, partnerships, and product.

If the PBoC shit is true then it will be sped up by the largest FOMO run in history

After the mainnet release it will, like a etherium for enterprises. With the partnerships you can be sure that forbes 500 companies are going to use it.

i stroke daily to my ven gains, 100k a week for the last month this coin gives me life

Sold my BAT to accumulate more VEN. Hope I did the right thing

True but if PBoC is true it will take time. People in the crypto world tend to forget how long things like this take in the real world.

>tfw 10k ven excactly

we're gonna make it bro

With PBoC onboard the flippening could happen.

rebranding is in 4 days.

> Jim Breyer finished shilling for us
> Start drump

poorfag here, got 127 of them.

we're all going to make it

unfortunately you wont :(

:')

mid january, no one said 15th as far as I know.
Still no update from them.
Or is it just on their asian sites?

we will for sure. baby steps. next time you can invest 10K

It was the top gainer last night besides some random coin

leave the guppies alone

>tfw poorlet, only 67500 VEN, cannot afford a Mjolnir masternode

you were close to making it
maybe in the next life

tfw sold it yesterday night
>ETH will rise higher, I'll buy back in tomorrow

also still holding DBC.

How fucked am I?

So guys, i want to store my VEN, what wallet should i use besides mew?

RIP

CHING CHONG CHING !!! BUY MY COIN WHITE PIG-UU !!!!!!

Mate I cant even afford a fucking strength node
I only own 700 VEN and feel like taking my life rn.

One day vechain cryptocurrency will be worth $1000 a pice

its being pumped, dont let op dump his bags on you

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol ven is a joke

6 gorillion by 2024.

im thinking about $15000

>enter discord
>literally no mention of ven

nice FUD you salty waltcuck

Saltie walty claiming a pump lmao. Ven is legit. Look at the natural gains over time. If it was a pnd they would’ve already dumped it a while back you retard. Go back to your shitty wtc or buy some ven and stfu and ride the rocket. Once those sell walls finally fully fall we’re all making it

am i doing a big mistake if i put 1,5/5 of my ven stack to ico?

speak english faggot, 1.5/5? why would you not just say 30%

Should I all in this?

This years going to be a good year

Yes.

Learn from my friends

When I first heard about ven I could only afford 45k ven

I thought I would buy 20k and use the rest of my money to trade elsewhere so I could make it to 50k ven

I can now only afford 30k ven

I wanted the dip to last longer so I could buy a few more. Should I just buy now or should I wait for a dip

damn dat volume , soon this will reaching trx levels of hype

if your portfolio is

Once the bear market turns, VEN will dump.

Everyone will take profits and invest in cheap alts. Happens everytime a coin turns into a safe heaven during a dip.

No fud. Seen it 100x. You've been warned .

It cant dump when its still undervalued and has a bunch of news lined up for the next couple of months you fucking retard

and why exactly be VEN the safe haven that people turn to? Shouldn't that be ETH or NEO, coins with more established presence and higher market cap?

stop this fud, it's getting really boring, if you don't think VEN will be at least 10$ EOM you are literally retarded

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951513904458412032

What the fuck does this one mean?

Coke kid only follows VEN stuff obviously a PnD

Guess who shilled WTC to ppl in china like China Central Military , btw this company beidou has put fucking moon ships in orbit.
Google this guy in the picture handshaking TAN SHUSEN, deputy chief designer of the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System Project, has conducted research on navigation satellite systems for more than 20 years and hosted the research and construction of the ground application system of the BeiDou Navigation Satellite Demonstration System and China Navigation Satellite Augmentation System. He has been awarded one item of the first and one item of the second order awards for national progress and has published several monographs, including “Engineering of Satellite Navigation and Positioning” and “The Comprehensive RDSS Global Position and Report System.”
china central military exposure

en.chinabeidou.gov.cn/c/219.html

popsci.com/china-beidou-3-satellite-navigation-system

Wtc is a shit coin scam. Ven is legit. Name matters too in the crypto world and Walton is a retarded ass name. THOR on the other hand.

>PnD with 355mil in volume
>Wtf is a Moon ship?

Is this what you waltonfags have sunk down to? Damn you pathetic fuckers are desperate kek

walton is the name of the inventor of RFID, which if never invented would make coins like wtc and ven impossible but ok just like a ven shiller it shows you don't even learn about the coins you buy. if you based your buys on name , then your perfect example of dumb money

Seriously what does coca cola kid mean by his most recent tweet. All his other ones have been decently straightforward.

"Reversal of the mountain." = sell walls are becoming buy walls

if you didn't know coke kid this guy here korean jew trading, it's how he pnds stuff also

imagine me with 282 bro

As he has been 5/5 on announcements before them happening. Lol

2 VEN here, we're going to make it.

it means buckle your seatbelt dorothy

Clearly he's signalling that Sunny Lu is a Pokemon.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Reversal_Mountain

i have 57 whats the point desu waiting for that $100 per piece tho

is it too late? Seems like a dip is coming in the next few hours? Sh

Im mainly curious what he means by talking to groups and individuals and him sending out the signal but none knew what it meant.

Leads me to believe that it isint BMW that we guessed.

>tfw had 500 when i was all-in but now down to 170 and my only coin in the green.

Red words red in reverse order:

>Answer begun. Mountain Reversal. Our obelisk see message(s) groups.

Something to do with the WeChat wallet possibly?

Hmm that seems pretty plausible.

Is it just me or this quite a bit less straight forward then his normal ones?

>tfw u tried to gnab a strength node when VEN was still

You just don't get it...

VEN is where people are going to move their coins in a bear.

Even if that wasn't the case VEN already has serious corporate backing to keep it afloat.

Groups Messages (social media) see our obelisk ( Eth trade pair) ,Answer begun , Mountain reversal (Burtcoin)

They have lots of patnerships they can't yet disclose because of NDAs. They have big announcements almost every week and we haven't even heard the mind belowing news yet. Literally a fucking pump machine, just like Tron, except they actually have a decent and useful product.

Agreed user. If Tron could get to top 10 and be vaporware shit, there's nothing stopping VeChain from getting there when it is an actually useful product.

but seriously, the more research I do the more shady shit I find

Ya you want to say it with substantial evidence or are you just another fuccboi waltoncuck?

those WTC bags must be heavy right now.

All coins yesterday were -10% and up to -30% but Vechain was chilling at +25% lol

There was maybe a 5 minute window to buy it at $5 before it rebounded immediately to $6 and is now around $7

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

Free 500$ (in trading fees) HURRY UP only the first 100k users get this bonus.

God damn I've been looking into this since $2 and I only bought 385 @ $5.75 yesterday. Could've gotten way more for my $2000 investment but I'm gonna ride this until at least $20. Do I have a chance Veeky Forums
>also 1k in DBC and OPT

VEECHAIN GANG GANG GANG
VEEEEEEEEECHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

$20 EOM

>$100 Q2 2018

Not gonna lie, former vencuck here. The more research I do the more shady shit I find. So glad I dropped my bags at 28000 sats.

Too diversified, get into 2-3 sure thing moon missions max. Thats how you will increase your portfolio substantially

Almost bought, but then I found some seriously shady SHIT! Stay away from this one!

>Bought 7 as a meme because it was all the ETH I had handy.

Why did I buy REQ?

Why don't you tell us what it is instead of vague assertions of "shady shit" you found?

Please don't ruin this like you did DBC.

Shit man I know you're right but I hate losing on moon missions even if it's just a small sum of money, seeing them green numbers and making $3000 out of $1000 gives me a high I swear. I was thinking all of my holds have a chance to at least triple or quadruple in the next couple months except maybe XLM or NEO.. I've heard different perspectives on diversifying though and statistically I'm sure if I'd put it all in VEN alone Id be a lot more comfy

my god I can smell you all the way from the civilized world, Kumar, please leave us be

That FUD is sweet. Thanks bought 100K more user. Conferences with top tier companies this month with DNV-GL and PWC will blow away the crypto world. Especially the event with DNV-GL is London will be damn huge.

Vechain is going to the moon, whether you like it or not.

how do you generate THOR?

I want to buy but after three days of growth it is reasonable it will dip right