en.chinabeidou.gov.cn/c/219.html
popsci.com/china-beidou-3-satellite-navigation-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would below Sunny’s chink cock for 7xing my money over the last 2 weeks

blow my mind... but i already blew my load, thank you sunny

No whitepaper
No wallet
No Blockchain
Team dumping like crazy for weeks, where do you think those big walls you been tearing down comes from?
All hype from fanatic shills emotional attached to coin. GL

Not gonna lie, former Vechain Fudder here. This is fucking hilarious watching WTC crash and burn. But in all seriousness Vechain needs to moon , my live savings are on it .

I dont care about WTC, why do you?
Vechain is a fucking hype joke at the moment

stay poor you faggot, hilarious WTC shills feel the need to talk shit

do you have any fuckign idea who PwC and DNV GL are????? you have to be a literal fucking brain dead low-iq, low-test FAGGOT to underestimate this

Nice attempt, walton cuck. I'm onto you. The market has picked a winner. Soon the provincial governments are going to renege on whatever they promised to WTC and pick VeChain. The Chinese like power, wealth, prosperity, not losers. The simple fact is WTC is a loser coin now and the partnerships will flow to VeChain instead.

I love this dude.

MOTHERFUCKING JIM BREYER INVESTED IN VECHAIN OTHER THAN ETH. NOTHING ELSE.

Also FACEBOOK IN 2005.

>moon

Guess who shilled WTC to ppl in china like China Central Military , btw this company beidou has put fucking moon ships in orbit.

crash in burn? rockets getting ready for take of literally

Google this guy in the picture handshaking TAN SHUSEN, deputy chief designer of the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System Project, has conducted research on navigation satellite systems for more than 20 years and hosted the research and construction of the ground application system of the BeiDou Navigation Satellite Demonstration System and China Navigation Satellite Augmentation System. He has been awarded one item of the first and one item of the second order awards for national progress and has published several monographs, including “Engineering of Satellite Navigation and Positioning” and “The Comprehensive RDSS Global Position and Report System.”
china central military exposure

en.chinabeidou.gov.cn/c/219.html

popsci.com/china-beidou-3-satellite-navigation-system

why is every dumbass here either WTC or VEN? why not be both and stfu faggots

I only have 300 VEN. Maybe I'll be able to buy a used Honda Civic by 2019 :(

Why would I ever buy VEN at this market cap when WTC will give way more ROI

Can you do math ?

Also because of memes like this, no peace

upgrade that car with walton, nic trades TA called 50 per Walton soon

worldnfc partner of waltonchain look them up, sunny just gives out thor tshirts

They cant defend the no whitepaper, lying about Vitalik being advisor, centralized shitcoin they own, so they accuse everyone of being walton fan. Most retarded fan base in crypto.

Every coin except bitcoin is centralized doofy
Nobody cares about that anymore. We just want money and ven is delivering

They cant defend the no whitepaper, lying about Vitalik being advisor, centralized shitcoin they own, so they accuse everyone of being walton fan. Most retarded fan base in crypto.

Walton is its own blockchain and IoT solution via proprietory RFID tech and parent/child chains, thats one of the reasons walton will be bigger than ven in the mid / long term. But both projects can coexist, only difference is that walton will be like coca-cola and ven will be pepsi.

Waltonfags out in full force today. Down to rank 85 now damn..... Pathetic dead shitcoin with delusional cultists for bag holders