Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
coindesk.com/monero-link-transactions-debate/
twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/951076155867545600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup just bought 5 more

The fork date will be announced this week

ZCL got JUST'd by the market. Still holding. Pulling out of this is financial suicide. 1 year will turn 150 to 1000+, easily.

hodl

>no premine
Thats kind of horseshit though if they give everyone holding bitcoin and zclassic BTCP

everyone has had the same opportunity to buy zclassic

everyone had the same opportunity to buy bitcoin in 2009

do you think bitcoin is premine?

Love that they're taking such a professional approach with the infographics and such, really appeals to the normans.

yeah, can't wait until I buy my first lambo with 1 BTCP

keep an eye on these pump groups

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

dont get left with BPC bags though

It got JUST'd by fucking whales. They are ridiculous right now.

Are you stupid? This will crash in a month after the fork.

Where i can buy z classic low price?
first time in this
Thanks

That's not what premined means.

even though i'm down 30% holding this shit, I AM NOT FUCKING SELL, HODL till 1K. FK YOU WEAK HANDED BITCHES

Dude, ZCL is likely to fall to zero after the fork. The team said that they don't know the fate of the ZCL block chain after the fork. They are likely to cease work on it.

The only reason to hold ZCL is for the BTCP.

bittrex or cryptopia

2MIL sellwall whale indicated that ZCL would be getting masternodes after the fork to keep it alive.

So one masternode would be 10 ZCL or?

This fork is a gimmick, but it's smart. Naming it bitcoin and giving out coins to bitcoin holders builds buzz, and ZCL hodlers get to pump it.

Only question is, will they dump it? It's already mooned, but bitcoin private could go higher if it gets normie adoption.

How is the technology on ZCL vs monero? The main difference seems to be that ZCL supports private and transparent transactions and moneros are all private.

More like 1k DESU senpai

Holding 630 of this

Of course they'll dump it. My concern is that ZCL has no reason to go above $300 before the fork, as that's a conservative estimate as to what BTCP prices might. ZCL is basically BTCP futures at this point, and paying 1k for BTCP would be ridiculous at this point.

I think it's priced in, but this crazy market will likely pump it to $500+

FOMO will go crazy on this coin. It's the first notable fork post-10k/November rush. A $500 pump is conservative, very conservative, in my estimation.

So you think it won't see any black market adoption? I have a big bet on Monero at the moment but I'm thinking that this might have a better chance of ending up on Coinbase than it because it has the ability to send to transparent addresses. I doubt they'd ever support monero because it's too anonymous and the taxman would fuck them

> Zcash's privacy tech makes it the most interesting Bitcoin alternative. Bitcoin is great, but "if it's not private, it's not safe.'
and then he said this about monero:
> Great project, but the problem with amateur crypto is mistakes happen and have huge consequences for people like me: coindesk.com/monero-link-transactions-debate/

BTCP has more supply than BTC, so it will take a higher market cap than BTG just to have the same price. I'm just saying, $300 is an accurate estimate for what we can expect BTCP to hit, and paying more than that is odd.

But I don't doubt it will happen after Bittrex releases support for the fork, and the date is announced.

I think Bitcoin Private will see some adoption. When you said, "will they dump it?" I assumed you were talking about ZCL, to be clear.

In case I was wrong and you were asking about BTCP, then yes I think they'll dump that too, initially. But it will climb rapidly upward imo.

>BTCP at $300
You must be delusional. This is easily the best fork so far. If Bitcoin Trash can be sitting at $2.5k so can BTCP.

you can't compare it BTG though

I'm talking about the pre-fork ZCL price.

I think BTCP will at least be a $1000 coin.

It's not better than BCH, but it does have a privacy advantage. But in the realm of privacy, it will not be any better than any other zk-snark tech beyond branding, and it will be worse than XMR in terms of product and dev team.

For the maths of the price, yes I can.

at least BTCP can use HushList

the dev making BTC Hush was hired to write code for BTCP, cuz those devs can only copy pasta and suck balls

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR SCAM COIN PAJEET

GO CRAP SOME BEACH OR SOMETHING

I was in the thread and can confirm it was said.

Giant walls on bittrex. A couple days ago, we'd have maybe 30BTC on both sides. Now there's 4 times that.

Expect rapidly rising prices very soon.

>6290024▶
>
>I was in the thread and can confirm it was said.

What the fuck is a masternode and how can i earn money from it?

Do you think you're some sort of oracle by saying this? Faggot

Source?

No, just pointing out that volume is increasing rapidly, so for anyone who wants to get in but still hasn't - expect these fairly low prices to be gone by tomorrow.

Masternodes are nodes running the same wallet software on the same blockchain to provide extra services to the network. These services include:

>Anonymization increased privacy of transactions
>Instant transactions
>A decentralized governance
>A decentralized budgeting system
>Immutable proposal and voting systems.

For providing such services, masternodes are also paid a certain portion of reward for each block. This can serve as a passive income to the masternode owners minus their running cost.

*Taken from the PivX site

There's no source - I think he's talking about this image posted on the Bitcoin Private twitter.

They're giving a hint. I'll leave you to figure it out...

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/951076155867545600

>racist non-point
>the highest degree of flattery a shitcoin can receive on this board
>masternodes
How else would ZCL remain relevant besides incentivizing whales with muh masternodes

The income is going to be based on the ammount of ZCL i am holding?

Running a masternode consumes electicity as mining or something like that?

They've been saying this ever since it started to dip.

So what the absolute deadline to hop in on this? I have some trades i need to get out of first.

owning a masternode doesn't take up electricity like mining does. It's using your computer as a landmark to the network

The second before fork date announcement. Nobody knows when that will be. But their twitter is subtly hinting January 16th.

Where do I buy this shitcoin?

whats the airdrop rate?
1 BTC = 1 BTC private ?
1 Zclassic = 1 BTC private ?

Bittrex, nigga.

and the profit of a masternode has anything to do with the ammount of ZCL i have before the fork?

Yep.

Welp, that's what I get for not having an account there.

FYI masternodes for ZCL haven't even been confirmed yet. We don't know if they're going to have them.

But if you have the minimum amount for a masternode, the more you have, the more reward you get

CHECK THE ORDER BOOK ON BITTREX

IT'S HAPPENING

THE WHALE IS FUCKING DEAD

It's on Cryptopia too

>the month has 35 days

Praise KEK
Hallelujah Jesus
Hail Satan
Allahu Ackbar
Gief Shekels

BTC > ZEC > ZCL —-> BTC > BTCP
>forking
>wut?

i have 3 BTC what should i do now? zclassic is mooning like crazy im assuming thats essentially the baked in price of BTCP?

I have 30 ZCL, do you reckon that will be enough for a masternode, at some point?

how do i get my free forkcoins?

I'd put at least 0.5 BTC into ZCL. You might throw 1 BTC at it, if you really feel like it.

Honestly, the fork date hasn't even been announced yet. I would buy now because once it gets announced in the near future, this thing is going to skyrocket and you'll have missed the the train.

I doubt that would be enough if they decided to implement them. It's usually a high amount. Probably somewhere from 1,000 ZCL to 10,000 ZCL I reckon

retard alert ding ding ding

Zclassic right before the fork will be somewhat close to the BTCP price, but even if word gets around, not *everyone* will know that it's forking. I think the BTCP price will be somewhat higher than Zclassic "bake-in" price for this reason.

Throw in a BTC if you want. The price isn't going down on ZCL anytime soon. We don't even have an official fork date announcement

Holding 350 ZCL. Bought at $7. Sooooooooooo comfy bros!

happy for you user

JUST ANNOUNCE THE FORK DATE ALREADY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

How do I buy in.

5 days till announcement.

Fake news. Bch diff adjust every block.

Zencash lets you have a masternode with just 42 coins. That's too little in my opinion.

1000 would be way too much though for a coin with such a low supply. I'd say 500 max, probably closer to 200.

So guys i dont understand all this stuff about ZCL, BTC forks, BTCP...

Should I wait for BTCP to buy it or how can a simple pleb like me get in on this opportunity?

ZCL is forking with the BTC chain. So it's literally a ZCL+BTC fork.

Holders of both will be issued 1:1 BTCP. So for every 1 ZCL, you'll get 1 BTCP, and likewise for BTC:

You won't make money by buying BTCP after the fork. Your best chance is buying ZCL now .

ZCL is on bIttrex.

If you own ZCL, you'll get the same amount of BTCP if it releases provided you put the ZCL in a wallet and have a receiving address if I'm correct. I don't know how you'll obtain the BTCP though. People are speculating on ZCL whether BTCP will release and will reach prices like Bitcoin Gold @ 300 or more.

are we mooning yet?

We have already mooned. But soon comes the pre-fork normie FOMO. That's the next moon.

It has begun
Let’s go boys

>ormie
can you explain what this means? Why would normies FOMO at pre-fork?

Thanks buddy

Because most people don't know this fork is happening. Once we get a snapshot date, news will spread, and the normies who joined in november during the great BTC-bullrun rush, will FOMO instantly into this - because it will be the first high-profile BTC fork since they joined.

In fact, that's close to the same reason why many of us are here. But we get in at $40 instead of what it will end up at - maybe $500 or above.

just angry that the bitcoin dips have fucked it up like 3 times and the whale have not let up.

>Have to use bittrex to buy it

FUCK

Also on cryptopia

Is it happening?

HOLY SHIT ITS ABOUT TO PUMP HARD, HOLD TIGHT

Thank you god

ive got 300 of these pieces of shit

Fucking whales are back.

>462 on 0.0119
fug

that's nothing

tb h whales can get cancE R