>they're all pumping and dumping
>a few hours later, see someone make a thread on Veeky Forums to buy said coin
>coin shoots up in value shortly after
>anons from discord sell their shit
>more hours later, coin stabilizes
>next 24 hours the coin falls slowly
>coin plummets next day
>hodlers say to hodl because either will increase in price

Seriously, unless you are in on the pump and dumps, only buy coins with tech that will contribute to consumers. Most of those coins will have value because companies will want the tech and it will rise in price the next 1-2 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord(dot)gg(slash)JsmBKdK
discord(dot)gg(slash)pM5sxf
discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The idiots are finally waking up. Read your white papers and look at your marketcaps

wew lad you deserved every red candle.

does this apply to tron?

what's pumping and dumping?

well let's get into this quickly enough
shill us your pnd discord

No I always bought coins with good tech. I was almost fooled into memecoins because of how glorious it seemed but I kept myself from doing it in the end. The only one I consider myself memed into was DENT but in all honestly it might do pretty well long term

Yes it's all a scam Veeky Forums is a board to facilitate scamming

literally saW a group pnd DGB on binance from $200 to $500 in less than 5 seconds, and falling to $200 in the next 5 seconds. crazy shit

ask ur mom

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST

I guess they just fucked themselves then

You are right, only invest in real use case products, not vaporware. Unfortunately this board is full of vaporware shilling.

nice bait

any shitcoin
if you're not retarded and greedy you can profit from it

like what?

Haha this is early 2017 all over again. Except we were all making $$$

welcome to the jungle, normie.

>This comment will be deleted in 5 minutes.
just lol

>XLM
>FUN
>maybe OPT

Yes, XLM was targeted for pnd, but it has a legitimate product and backing. It's along term hodl despite biz hating it right now.

>despite biz hating it right now
That's actually a solid buy signal

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>tech that will contribute to consumers
>real use case products

Why would you then buy some shitty speculative tokens and not real shares from a company? Why not start getting your dividend?

The whole crypto money concept is a scam no matter the tech behind it.

look at the graph on binance for DGB. the whole pnd lasted less than a minute. the whales made $$ and those slow enough to buy at 0.04btc are probably dead from suicide by now

XLM is legit even if it evetually gets p&dumped (which is not the easiest of tasks because of current mcap) is can only go up on the mid-long term.
FUN is legit too.
Don't know about OPT

I've come to realize that's the case for more coins than I'd like to admit. Ive done the opposite of what biz has said the past 3 days and have lost significantly less money than most people on here in the last 32 hours. Which sucks, because biz (Veeky Forums as a whole) has a very good platform for crypto talk, but it's being used in a shitty way.

>Why would you then buy some shitty speculative tokens and not real shares from a company
because the gains are slower

I do invest heavily in the stock market as well. A lot of these coins will actually transfer over to the assisting stock brokers
>aXpire ICO

>He thinks discord servers actually affect the price of anything

? You can see it in real time happening user.. Maybe you've just been on shitty servers

discord(dot)gg(slash)JsmBKdK

You're welcome

how are you supposed to know which ones are shit? you're better off just watching the sell orders and just going with your gut feeling

I'm already on that one

You know if they're not shit because of the amount of people on each server, the credibility of it, admin giveaways, activity, past pnds.

wow dude finally someone says this shit

I see whats going on here.

SHUT IT DOWN!

I don't know any good damn whales. That's why I don't day trade. I buy and hold looooong term. Fuck anything else.

Veeky Forums is where desperate bagholders come to shill their coins when they're down 50%.

Its how you were made, ask Tyrone even though he's not your mom's husband.

You dont have to. Whats going on is people are Pumping and dumping to trick normies into buying in then cashing out. Long as a normies money is taken the whales continue to make money even if they themselves put millions into the shitcoin.

post none shitty one

The thing with the P&D groups is that the only losers are people from that very group.

>only buy coins with tech that will contribute to consumers

Which doesn't apply to 99% of the cryptomarket

You mean the 10+ coins that try to be the next Steam/Amazn/Itunes? The 10+ coins that will revolutionize banking, while banking sits idle by and does nothing? If you look at their whitepapers, most of them a blalant copies of others, similar products.

The only few I would give the benefit of tought is Tether, that works like cash right now (still having insurance related problems). And maybe those two or three coins where you can get CPU/WEBSPACE/GPU resources without hassling with any sort of cloud specific api. Those could work in reality.

Most of the others are literally moonshots. BTC and the ilks are high because miners sell their coins and buy their own product to shill demand where is none.

It's a game, really. Whoever is the slowest to buy holds the bags for everyone else. There's no one outside of the group buying limit or even market orders at 2x the current price.

groups of people exploiting the unregulated nature of crypto. They're organised mainly through discord servers like this one discord(dot)gg(slash)pM5sxf

pump group are pointless if you're a small fish
the action takes place in the VIP section in these groups
after they accumulated enough of a shitcoin they shill it to their own group and dump on them

But cant you still make something off this? Im looking at coins and most of them are low then moon.

Read the fucking whitepaper and find out. Idiot.

Guys LOL wait. Are you using ripple to screw the bank?

can someone explain pic?

also buy link

keep an eye on these pump groups

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

dont get left with bags though stay safe at 70%

Guys if anyone is there i have some questions. Are you guys really using the banking fake cryptos to cash out to bitcoin then sell bitcoins for fiat money?

>Shitcoin pump and dump
>Trade them to banking coin
>Trade banking coin to bitcoin
>Sell bitcoin for real life dollar?

nvm it's a sculpture called "Ancient Echo"

also buy XRB