Raiblocks

I just finished with the paper, and just from a first read I can tell you that there are tons of problems with this altcoin. Feel free to PnD as much as you can, but be skeptic: this shit is worse than Iota and will be destroyed after the first peer review (if that ever happens).

>inb4 virgin who takes the time to read white papers
I'm a computer scientists with interest in cryptology and distributed computing, not a high-risk investor like most of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7makm7/announcing_the_raiblocks_bug_bounty_program/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah cool story faggot

Can you please elaborate?

>weak vague fud

>computer science major btw

cool story bro now go back to computer autist

Then fucking say why Larptard

looking for a dip ? fuck off

>tons of problems with this altcoin
and you don't even name one example
>I'm a computer scientists
you can trust me goyim I'm computer scientist

>I'm a computer scientist who is interested in crypto. I have realized a lot of problems with Raiblocks. I won't tell you them, but this shit is worse than IOTA despite having a working product and better metrics in all testing and individual usage cases proving otherwise

At least make your FUD believable. DAG is the future, and Raiblocks/Nano is the messiah

>Cryptology
Into the trash it goes

its being pumped, dont let op dump his bags on you

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol cant even defend against transaction spam

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>DAG
XRB isn't DAG

Lol you're fucking stupid.

APPEAL TO AUTHORITY!!!!!!

I would be interested in this as well

>I'm a computer scientists

So you're like, more than one person?
By the way, cool story bro.

You're a fag that wants to get in on the most explosive growth coin of 2018 that will be the first to enable exchange to exchange arbitrage for cheap because you're too poor and stupid to get in now. Nice try, but this will be 250 by the end of the month. 800+ end of year. This is the bitcoin killer.

When is a transaction confirmed? How do are the votes on blocks by representatives distributed? What are the incentives to keep the representatives honest? What is the truth if conflicts between the reps arise? What will happen if the network is really fucked up and blocks are dropped or arrive several seconds if not minutes later.

It is easy to build a distributed database which kinda works, but very difficult to build one which alway keeps it integrity even if russian ninja hackers wants to fuck up your system.

RaiBlocks is good enough for a demo, but in the real world it will fail miserable. It is fast and lightweight only because corners were cut....

>I'm a computer scientists with interest in cryptology and distributed computing, not a high-risk investor like most of you.

Then go post it on /g/ or some autistic forum. IT Engineer here, If you read the white papers you'd realize ANYONE can write ANYTHING about their shit and your only resource if anything to validate would be getting your hands into the code if it's available. Even ETH and BTC qualify as very high risk investments.

keep projecting naive faggot

for the record, I don't even hold this shitcoin it's and obvious nono

>shitpost on Veeky Forums

or

>collect 10k xrb
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7makm7/announcing_the_raiblocks_bug_bounty_program/

hmmmm