JUST FUCKING PUMP ALREADY SO I CAN GET OUT...

JUST FUCKING PUMP ALREADY SO I CAN GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V
twitter.com/justinsuntron
medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d
youtube.com/watch?v=zWSZry8FKRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO GET RID OF THESE BAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have become so much more racist thanks to this fucking chink coin.

TRX being over $0.001 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $0.001?

There is a pump scheduled today (8pm gmt) here

discord gg / ByQu54W

Going to explode. Curious to see the news that will 'justify' this rocket.

JUSTin.

Why don't you set stop losses already. Bitch? Then you wouldn't be holding bags. as freedom fighter for the oppressed programs of the grid, you'd also have to for a face-off against Dillinger.

hurry up justin-san. Prease, we baghodlers are waiting for you.

Real talk, it's going to explode within the next 5 - 7 days. I cannot wait to make epic breads rubbing it in the FUDDERS faces.

Last explosion started on a Thursday so lets hope today is the day. 4:45 the price always starts to pump when the asians start waking up, lets hope we have enough momentum going for a real spike.

If not just sell at like 6-7 EST and buy back at 9 EST for something like 10% gains.

I just went all in, either this explodes of I'm eternally fucked
on paper is looks pretty fucking good though and most shitcoins will probably moon in the coming week so betting on the one that was fuded the most seems reasonable

Yes newfag, because everything in crypto is predictable. You must be a motherfucking millionaire in the last day right faggot?

>on paper is looks pretty fucking good
Are you illiterate? The whitepaper was literally plagiarized chinglish hype words that don't make any sense.

keep an eye on these pump groups

discordapp.com/invite/tSWYF6V

lol plenty of chances to sell

>everything in crypto is predictable

Knowing what time chinks wake up at is very predictable, how fucking stupid are you? Every asian coin starts getting movement at the same time every fucking day

Go buy some more XRP

I'm not talking about the coin lmao, do you seriously think the quality of product matters when it comes to shitcoins?
I'm talking about the charts and trendlines

>twitter.com/justinsuntron
>People will literally think nasa will buy tron

This was the most obvious scam I've ever seen in crypto. I can't believe it reached the top 10 market cap.

people are going to assume it's SpaceX. If it's SpaceX this shit will fucking fly to pluto, highly doubt it though

No Elon Musk and SpaceX are going to use Tron to get to Mars! Wow Justin you're such a good partnership man!

Partnership with NASA holyshit MOOOOOOOOON!!!!

>Thinking China waking up isn't just a meme

YOU TELL 'EM GEORGE!

Another Alibaba name drop Jesus Christ, this guy really is fighting tooth and nail for that partnership

he knows what's up

This coin is no scam:
medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d

went all-in in hope of chinks buying REEEE

SPACE COMPANY PARTNERSHIP???

Is... Is this finally our ticket to the moon?

Fucking volume on binance jumped like crazy just from his tweets. Fucking hypemaster 2000

The only way to truly reach the moon is with a space company, after all. Boosters warming up on the pad.

"One more senior developer from #Alibaba just joined the #TRON team. Led by Lucien Chen, we began to have a very strong developer team from great companies. #TRX $TRX"

THE MOON, LE GO

HOLY SHIT IT GOIN UP LADS

when the FUCK can I sell my dogs

>Justin Sun used tweet famous company name!
>it's not very effective...

I WANT TO DUMP MY BAGS PLS GIVE ME A CHANCE TO DO THIS TODAY

Only pump your getting anytime soon is the from Justin Sun's bottle of lube in "preparation".

It might as well be a scam at this point since there are better projects to get into and this one went too high too fast.

>>it's not very effective...
up 10% in 10 minutes
seems to be working out just fine

Wtf i was pretty sure that partnership with space stuff was a dumb joke. I mean, w/e my bags are heavy let's go.

everyone posting asking for TRX to moon so justin announces TRX is literally going to the moon.

California dreaming...

youtube.com/watch?v=zWSZry8FKRU

Haejin Lee predicts TRX to be 2.42USD with memelines

Holy shit if any of you retards think a fucking large space company like SpaceX is going to partner with a flavor of the month chink blockchain vaporware project you are fucking delusional. What would the partnership even be for? This is just going to lead to normies having super high expectations because it's normies first chink coin, then yet again, be disappointed with another meaningless partnership. Shit's going to come right back down from any pump it may receive prior. I hope this chink takes your money, he deserves it at this point.

This salt on my popcorn is delicious, more please you FUDing faggot.

Ok, I'm 100% convinced now that TA is total and complete bullshit. $2.42 by Feb? Let's be realistic here. This dude smokes angel dust.

tokens for space bicycle rentals and decentralized zuckerburg you fucking dumbass.

he fell for the bait

Are the TRX bagholders memeing or are they serious?

former bagholder here, dont trust any shill on tron. if youre not a fucking idiot then you already know that. i used to believe that it had its purpose but it is obviously a pnd group. do yourself a favor and put your buy order at 701 then sell when justin announces his newest partnership with quilted northern and tide "bringing the tron blockchain to your ass and your clothes"

1970s vidya coin? Just bought 100k

Never HODL chink coins. Could have sold trx @ $0.20 last week and bought back in if you really believed this chink garbage was going anywhere (it's not). BUY AMERICAN.

You tronfags better cut those loose before the normies end up going full on panic selling mode on the next dump when they're disappointed as shit with another chink partnership. They're already starting to get restless and tired of JUSTins bullshit shilling.

I believe there will be one moon comming with all the new normies. Will sell my restbags then.

They are so fucking deluded, it hurts my brain. Try to help some of these normies and they'll say you're spreading FUD.

This.

Normies are catching on faster than the faggots here. I hope they end up panic selling before the couple tronfags here get to take those huge profits they keep jerking themselves off to.

All the Normies will lose their money and the money will funnel to legit coins.

Thanks Normies

Pump scheduled in 1 hr
discord gg / fZy53gX