Is anyone here NOT getting JUSTed right now?

Is anyone here NOT getting JUSTed right now?
Post your folios niggas

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No vechain. That's why. I'm up from yesterday

Only you

noone cares about all-time you dumb faggot, post 24h

Ah fuck. What's that flatline next to eth? Must've pressed that all-time button.

Recovery When?

Got justed pretty hard from 2k to 1800. I know I'm overdiversified for relatively little money but I can't bear giving up on these upcoming moons.

Majority of my portfolio is VEN, I don't give a fuck

I'm up like 10% since yesterday u guys are just shitty traders

(portfolio primarily VEN, XCP, GAME, MGO)

Rather than getting JUSTed, my portfolio isn't really doing anything, lol. I'll take that over losing 20%. I think we won't see massive gains on large holders like XLM/ICX until Feb. Most of my portfolio is those two coins.

Has the best 2 days of my life thanks to Ven

>tfw Coss is soaring and I tried to shill it to you fucks for like 2 weeks and was told to fuck off

feels good man

I just wish I had more VEN.

I am over diversified too, and not playing with a ton of $.. the plus is it's still fun to watch a small amount of money grow to a bigger amount, and then when something tanks I dont want to kill myself. it hasn't worked out too badly for me so far considering I'm ~2.5x since dec...only kicking myself I didnt sell on a couple big moons recently then buy back in on this dip. I was being lazy.

I'm doing fine

VEN.

just buy more now.. then sell it when it dips.

> 10%
> pretty hard
you've seen nothing

put more on XRB at $25

Why didn't you listen?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA