Who's ready to have some fun with me guys?

I'm waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does she come with me to the moon?

No

How much longer do i have to drag those bags of "fun"? ...

You've been holding for 2 full days now i see, boy your arms must be tired

Look at her tiny hands. She can't hold onto it, almost like the soyboys on this board

Literally ath 2 days ago

that means he bought at the peaks

FUN gang, FUN gang, FUN gang, FUN gang
FUN gang, FUN gang, FUN gang (FUN gang!)

How much for 1 coin EOM and EOY? Realistically

EOM 0.30 - 0.50
EOY $2 - $5

Comfiest investment next to REQ in my life. As long as either of these catch on I'll be rich in ten years. First mover advantage, market monopoly and token burn = guaranteed infinite price increase compared to fiat. Stop thinking in terms of quarter or eoy like cucks. Think of 10 years from now. If blockchain techonology ends in the gutter we're all going to cry anyways, no matter what shit we bought in the short term.

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/altcoin-of-the-month-funfair-fun

my body is so ready

interdasting

shitcoin lol

Trig if blue

Remember this comment when you FOMO buy at ATH you fucking pajeet

All my other coins bounced back from last night's panic but this one. What's going on?

dropped along with everything else and so whales lowered the sell walls to accumulate even more. Get them cheap while you can.

when will fun go back up Ive got bags to sell ;)

Currently accumulating for the last time

I'm only gonna have 98k sadly

100k would've been a nice symbolic number.

If you didn't buy FUN for its long-term potential, you deserve to get fucked. Sell now so I can buy cheap

why would I sell now when I just posted I need it to go up so I can sell? youve mistaken me for someone who buys high and sells low

In the same boat. February was supposed to be big for this coin. It should moon hard by then.

Basically it's a guaranteed 10x with potential to go a LOT higher

Tell me why this coin will be more than $1... I’m dropping my bags when that happens

14k funlet here, this will be the premiere gambling platform $10 eoy

Should I make some of my BNB, FUN right now? How much further will it dip? Day chart shows my window closing for sure.

Can't wait for this to take off. I feel like showing that it's probably fair will be a huge selling point. I have never trusted online gambling. Huge problem gone.

it's not too late right? this shit will kick off next month?

,14 is about as low as its gonna get

I see an actually use in this coin and they look like they have a good team I’ve invested some in it but it’s shilling on Veeky Forums has me worried considered 75% of this board is shit skinned POO’s and chinks.

i can see it climbing a little more and then taking a dive.

Proofs or just feels?

Never listen to biz, i buyed before the shilling and that got me worried also, because most people here is trying to dump bags... But the team is legit and the product ready so i'm not dumping

Very tempted to buy this but i feel like it will still drop down to at least 900 sats

then place a limit order?

im loaded, let the fun begin

Yea 99% of shit spouted on this board is bullshit. I don’t know what these faggots think they will accomplish by convincing strangers to throw a hundred dollars away on shit coins is going to do for them in return. Epic lulz maybe? Regardless the team on this coin alone has made me buy up some so let’s keep our fingers crossed it works out.

im no expert, but after the high usually comes a low.

Should I trade 3k odn for fun?

also it is wayy above median average

FFS I wanted to post it in VEN thread.

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

NEW EXCHANGE offering FREE 500$ dollars get in, only the first 100k users get this bonus.

Uhm it's best if you're trading Ethereum for this exchange.

They have bags to dump and don't won't to sell at loss. Not everybody is winning, a lot of people is losing money

Stop shilling it retard. This coin can pull its own weight.

I get that but do they really think that by shilling and memeing maybe 100 newfags to dump 25-100 dollars each into a coin will salvage their losses? Whatever hope these faggots do dump them and this shit hits $5-10 this year so I can laugh my ass off at smelly street shitters.

14k funlet too here but no way will it be 10, 2 is being too optimistic