PewDiePump It

PewDiePump It.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAT being over $0.5 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $0.5?

>the call that saved BAT

am i the only one who went from thinking this guy was a phony clown, to "dont really care, whatever", to unironically watching his videos?

BAT being anything but free defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this when it should be free?

Yep. He's actually pretty good when not just sperging out to games.

Heh a bat meme

He is actually kinda comfy to watch found a patrician wife also, cooks for him everyday

>tfw sold whole stack after reading that BAT being over $1 defeats the purpose of the token

kek, you got meme'd boy.

Its on the white paper

bat below 4000 satoshis in a week

inb4:

> BAT being over $100 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

> Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $100?

shit sorry, forgot about that

i dont love him, but if kids need a youtube celeb to idolize id much rather it be pewds than the alternatives

The scary thing is there are normies on this board retarded enough to buy into the $1 BAT meme.

These are the same people recommending coins to you - that's why you have to be EXTRA careful on this board and DYOR, so these literal brainlets don't fuck over your wallet.

>I love him, but
>I don't love him, but

>some autist spamming the same thing multiple times a day over the period of multiple weeks is keeping the price down

scary desu

price can't be kept down
word is getting out there is no stopping this thing
think about bitcoin run-up fueled by youtubers constantly shilling it and normies buying the cheapest coin on coinbase

>price can't be kept down

I wasn't beeing serious but how do you ignore the constant buying and huge sell walls? Whales are keeping it constant and buying into as much as they can.

BAT being under $1,000 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this under $1,000?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

and what can your coin do?

nope. he's based. started watching unironically ever since he got in trouble with yt for wrongthink.

woah it says it right in the whitepaper

I seriously don't think 1-1,5 trillion is impossible for a token like this.....

there is just no fucking end to how big this can become. but hey, there will be competition as well

FFS! BUT WE'RE ALREADY AT 0.7!!!!

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK???!?!?!?!!!?!!1

Oh just FYI, the team behind Brave is EASILY the most Veeky Forums friendly team of autists I've ever seen in my life.

Read up on Brendan Eich or Scott Locklin. There's a 100% Scott browses Veeky Forums, probably this very board.

Pump it! Buy buy buy!!!

he earned all the respect he gets.