Starting

Starting crypto investing

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy btc and wait a week, then buy alts after the coming btc surge.

I can see you're from /pol/ so this may be difficult for you.

Read firsthand sources, e.g white pages and githubs. Make sure you're buying something that has actual use value outside of being an arbitrage tool for you.

Secondly, please paper trade first. You need to have an understanding of market movements if you want to be a """"daytrader"""" of any sort. Coming to Veeky Forums or joining any of the 80 "pump and dump" """signal""" groups will lead you into shit city.

Third, don't buy and sell on whim. Watch what you're doing.

Lastly, don't call it fucking investing. This is not investing. This is not sustainable at the time being. What you are doing here will most likely lead to short term gains due to the volatility of the market.

p.s fucking read, read, read. That will be hard I know, but read.

buy all FUN coin and in a month you will have quadrupled your money. it's like getting quads but it's money

Buy high sell low.

Open an account on binance. Please use my referral code :)

Why use your code friend

and the cycle of niggerhood begins

Use my code because I'm a white nationalist 11586115

Look for a hugely hyped coin that is currently 30-80% up and go all-in with everything you've got.
Wait an hour. Everything will crash and you'll be down 20% and sweating. So you'll sell everything to try to "keep from losing it all."
An hour after that it'll be up another 30%.
Only after you have bought high sold low can you be considered a Veeky Forumsnessman.

>39 FUN

I think I see your point. I only responded to that guy alone because it was a quick and easy question.

How am I to understand the white page and github jargon? It's a daunting venture, I've already seen a few whitepages and they seen to be difficult to understand. It's little wonder that very few people actually bother to read around here.

Why such heavy quotes on "''daytrader'''? It seems to be the same thing, using the same mechanisms. I understand that this is basically the wildwest of, gambling or whatever you'd have me call it instead of investing, but to me as a layman it's following the same function.

Most importantly I want to understand the jargon involved, of which no one I've seen has really known where to point to, if you can guide such a light

Is using Exodus wallet retarded? The fees for transfering my money was silly. Admittedly I haven't used much money yet, just trying this shit out.

>go back to /pol/
>stay there

I put heavy quotes on daytrader because you do not have the intelligence nor luck nor financial acuity to be trading on coins for margins the size of a fly's dick. Nor do I. You'd also need to be in the gold class of all these pnd discords to catch their actual signals, or somehow be godly good at programming to have a bot sit and watch the ask-bids and measure against the volume sold and currently in circulation.

The jargon involved is best studied by having a perfunctory at best knowledge of object oriented and event oriented programming to check their shit in the github against the whitepaper. As for the jargon used, sometimes it's just pure jargon. I cut through a lot of that by just looking for whether or not a coin satisfies at least four of these three categories:

Is it trying to follow bitcoin's original mission?
Is it fungible?
Is it private?
Does it have use value?

Buy a hardware wallet.
Invest only money you can afford to lose.

Just start investing in some safe picks like ETH and BTC and just pick stuff up by lurking here. You pick everything up fast when you have a vested interest in making money.

After you get your coinbase shit you should use Binance to trade entry level altcoins. binance.com/? ref=10276330

No particular reason, other than to help a fellow user out: 12696530

godly good at programming to write a bot and the heuristics involved for watching for PND activity*

So day trading is a meme from I assume the lot of kids who have fallen into making money with crypto and don't know any better.

Would learning Java satisfy the object oriented programming bracket? And even oriented (driven?) programming is simply a utility that object oriented programming, in this case java, can accomplish correct? Seems fairly straight forward.

>Is it trying to follow Bitcoin's original mission?
This seems secondary, if that much, to whether or not a coin could make money. Considering the situation we have with meme coins everywhere? I'm not sure what you're focus is there.
>Is it private
Again, this seems to be your own philosophy on coins being interjected into it. Though I don't know any of the real world value privacy from a coin is sought after.

You don't need to learn how to program, you just need a perfunctory knowledge dude. That means beginner level. Event oriented programming isn't Java at all. Think Lua.

Bitcoin's original mission was to create a decentralized system of value so yeah, that's kind of important. I think decentralization is part-in-parcel to it's success and I would argue that is more philosophical than my actual weight upon privacy, as that's just in human nature. Unless you can shit in a public place with the stall door open, you cannot say you do not value privacy.

Too late user. Bubble is blowing up

Also, real world privacy concerns are in no dearth of example. Constant BTC address tracking by private and government entities is real and exists. If you have not kept up with federal inditements against many now-defunct exchanges dark-net or otherwise, they easily have addresses of countless millions.

Literally my life for the last couple of days