Is DBC dead?

Is DBC dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bought 25k at 8c. Just bought a thousand more. If its dead i'm going down with the ship.

Nah, just getting fucked by the whales participating in the Huobi competition.

It's gonna go hit $1 end of january after the NEO conference imo.

I wouldn't say dead, but I personally exited all chink-coins. BUY AMERICAN. AMERICA FIRST.

yes even brain gang good guy left

proof?

This thread has existed for 20 seconds and he isnt shit posting food

Lol liar

fistnigger and Good guy brain gang is still here
1$ soon

Whales seem to be dumping on people. Check the end of the thread

I exited at 395 ethereums but I'm coming back in after making some gains. This coin is one of the few long term holds IMO. I'm predicting $10 - $20 by next January.

If you bought for the Huobi exchange looks like you're fucked for the foreseeable future, at least until NEO before you can sell without a loss, the whales are riding this too hard

lmfaoooo NAH 1000$ PER COIN

Of course no my BRAIN GANG friend, 2 weeks in and you think such things, have faith.

BRAIN GANGG bravery baby!

BRAIN GANG truth!

Wow, yet, here I am about to go fix some tea and breakfast, some eggs and toast or perhaps a breakfast burrito.

There will never be any proof of me leaving you my friend. BRAIN GANG TRUTH!

I can not be here 24/7 my friend, just always have FAITH ine me, the BRAIN GANG and DBC.

BRAIN GANG love! Glad to see you know the truth.

I am my BRAIN GANG friend!

Let them squabble with greed, this was never a 2 week hold coin, this was a coin for long term ride to our dreams my friend.

BRAIN GANG truth, it is a long term hold and will make you make it.

That picture is cute but the words are just so,,, hauntingly terrible lol

The whales will ride it till jan 17th. But I am betting on that last day, we might see more interests in them wanting to keep it, perhaps we will see a gigantic rise.

Hello love peace and happiness to you all of my BRAIN GANG!

120k @ 0.12 cents. The only thing that makes me sell this coin in January, is if it goes beyond 1.3$.

People have become far too impatient and want 30% increases everyday.

BRAIN GANG HYPE! It will be 5 bucks within 6 months is kind of the feeling I get as once it gets rolling after the NEO CONF and all the contest are over and it is on the exchanges without contest it will be the beast we know it is and rise like a monster from the deep.

BRAIN GANG DREAMS BABAYYY!

On that note if it rises to 1k all of you, I mean all of you BRAIN GANG are coming to the dang meet up and getting Shirts with BRAIN GANG FAMILY on them and a damn big big big bear hug.

YES OUR GUY IS BACK

What happens January 17th? NEO isn't until February?

I only have 31 DBC. Am I in the brain gang?

I am always going to be coming back my dear friend. I am happy to see you holding strong, remember this is long term dreams take time sometimes. love peace and happiness to you.

The competition ends on th exchange. So nor more massive fluxs due to whales playing a silly game of who can out greed the greedy.

of course my BRAIN GANG friend, you are with us. I truly hope it does reach 100 by the end of the year so you can all reach your dreams.

This fucking shitcoin is on a steady march towards death, not even the chinese wanna buy this fucking hoodrat coin on Houbi

1$ by eom January

Want to hear something beautiful my BRAIN GANG FAMILY?

This makes me cry tears of sadness yet happiness everytime I watch it and let it sink into me.

youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

It is such a beautiful speech, a wonderful dream.

The competition is there, dont spread lies and negativity my friend, watch the video I posted, see the light of your soul I feel so very sorry for you sorry that you have no friends or family to give you a hug and someone you can trust and know they will always be there for you so you cna let go of your anger, your hate and your cycnical outlook. love peace and happiness to you my friend.

BRAIN GANG TRUTH! I keep hearing this even from the evil whales.

BRAIN GANG I must go make my breakfast now, know I am here for you and have faith, any other coin that has faced such things as DBC would be at zero. This is held by destiny and you must be in it for the long haul. HOLD THE LINE and you will be fine.

The chinese are waiting for the competition to end, to drive the price low so tthat they can buy in big. Have faith!

love peace and happiness to you all while I am away for awhile. I will check in with you soon.

Were fucked until the 17th, hoping some whale comes along and just buys in a shittonne to fuck over the other whales

Well, the downtrend is evident... but this is a good hold. It's just its first serious dip after days of gains.

Blockchain + AI will be 2018 success formula.

Have the most wonderful of days my friend.

Dont be so sure my friend, like you said a big whale could come a new rise of BRAIN GANG could unite and march. have a wonderful day and relax.

BRAIN GANG LOVE you are right my friend and be proven right against all naysayers. :)

Brain gang to the death of me

No my dear friend, BRAIN GANG to your dreams brain gang to your happiness your love and your peace. :D

To make us all feel better I guess I can tell you my favorite meal. It is a turkey dinner for thanksgiving and christmas. Partially because my family always get together and it tastes fantastic to be with them and have a good meal.

Turkey skin is my favorite food of all time. but sadly it is extremely bad for me lol so I have it around 3-5 times a year.

I appreciate you and even though a lot of people spew hate towards you I want to say I appreciate your dedication and love for the DBC community, keep going

I'm literally fucking dead inside from this coin

Yes, it's dead. Just as dead as it was in the first days when it was kept around $.15-$.20, with no hope of ever rising, total shitcoin, absolute vaporware, yadda yadda yadda.
Whenever I feel any doubt, these renewed FUD attacks reassure me that I'm doing the right thing by holding out.

ALthough goodguy brain is cool ... you little shits just don't listen.

I have been monitoring these DBC threads for a while, i called HUOBI being BAD news a week ago. What did i get called? Pajeet, FUD blah blah blah faggotry

Not everything is FUD friends, i told you guys to get off the sinking ship. Remember?

BOScoin is being worked on and released today or tomorrow. I have high hopes for that new coin, i'll be selling CAN for it. You guys can take the risk and come.... or take a bigger risk and stay on the DBC ride-

they have several conferences to go this month alone

hold

Whats the longest you ever held a coin.

considering I bought in this shit at like 8c, I think I'll manage.