Just bought my first ETH and LTC on coinbase c:

Just bought my first ETH and LTC on coinbase c:

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, now hold on because u gonna visit the moon bitch

Which ones?

Same, but just ETH. Fucking coinbase takes a goddamn week to process this bank xfer. Ridiculous.

I have 8 tron to let me cum inside her anus

I went debit card

Do you get free money from this

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

RIPPLE VERGE AND TRON

easy 1 million end of year

How much were you able to buy?

Fucking coinbase limits are retarded. I gave them my DL and that barely increased the limit. They want you to purchase a certain amount to light the limit but then you can't even trade it on an exchange without getting raped by fees. So I need to renew my passport which will take weeks just so I have secondary ID for GDAX approval.

I'm Canadian. This is so frustrating. Within the last week I've missed several opportunities to buy alts during dips. I have nothing to show for myself beyond 400 dollars worth of crypto on kikebase.

I'm never going to make it. I just want to buy 2k worth of alts and hodl but I'm restricted by these dumb coin purchasing sites.

Same dude. It's fucked.

dont it's a scam

Limit is $300 a day I believe. I only went in for $50 I'm scared to go deep right away.

TRIPS CONFIRM

RIPPLE VERGE AND TRON ARE THE BEST COINS EVER! LOOK AT HOW CHEAP THEY ARE NOW!

GET ON TWO EXCHANGES THEN NITWIT USE GEMINI AND KRAKEN AS WELL

Thats why you should mine, I put in 4k € making +- 20% ROI per month (220k-280k sat/day). No need for DL or credit cards.

Worst part is that the hype will drive in regulators in at some point so this gravy train might not last.

CAN I HAVE A RETARD EXPLANATION FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID

I can’t buy shit on any debit card and the amount of money I’ve lost because of coinbase being such a piece of shit is staggering. I hate coinbase with all my heart and soul.

>tfw you're just waiting for the eventual coinbase hack where your DL image is stolen by chinks or slavshits

Greed really is a bitch.

>all these normies starting to buy my bags finally
2018 is going to be a good year