Https://twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/951428854085689344

Can't believe how many idiots sold ICX! Of course there was no way Korea was going to ban crypto. Get some sense faggots

What can you do, half this board is poor as fuck and question why they're poor. It's because all they fucking do is panic buy and panic sell and dont hold or buy during good times like this

It is political suicide to ban crypto in Korea.

thanks, sold 100k

I love how people actually believed that crypto in Korea would be banned 4 days before icx mainnet launch...

they need to get a petition to have that fucker and anyone close to him audited

The fucker probably bought the dip.

Jews make their money by lying. It's very effective. There is a reason they call the goyim "cattle."

you can literally get rich in crypto without knowing anything about finance/investing as long as you're not irrational and don't panic. Seriously master your own psychology and you'll "make it" without even trying.

Also game theory goes a long way here, if you have experience playing poker for example and were/are a +e/v player you'll most likely have the temperament to succeed easily in crypto, at least in the current climate.

Irrationality and succumbing to FUD is the biggest killer in the game, it's why so many people are dirt fucking poor and wonder why their $10k portfolios are not worth $1k and act as if they "did everything right" when in reality they opposite is true.

I honestly think this was the Korean gov’t trying to FUD everybody so they could acquire more ICX. Luckily for me, I had the same plan and acquired more ICX during the huge dip.

This. Stay calm and think clearly. Trading is a two parts common sense and one part psychology. People get too carried away.

Lost 500 ICX in the Ripple pump this morning. I’m fucking dumb. Somebody call me a piece of shit. I deserve it.

Piece of shit.

this was such an obvious move to prepare for icon launch

Bought the ICX firesale, so thanks FUD faggots I'm going to be about 100k richer come Feb

The ministry of Justice is the balls in the ROK. If they want it banned it will be banned and the rest of the government will fall into line, including the President who is simply ass covering for political reasons. It will be banned. That's why no recovery in price yet. Whales are awaiting confirmation from inter-agency working group which is hammering out details now. it may be possible for banks to continue trading in some form but average person will have to go through an investment pro - it will kill online exchanges in ROK and that is the point.

You do know decentralized exchanges will exist right?

You do know people will start accepting crypto instead of cash in korea right?

You do know the entire reason korea loves crypto is bc they love technology right?

You do know that stocks plummeted when crypto plummeted last night BECAUSE of the ban FUD right?

You take out crypto, you take out korea. All the politicians know this. That is why they are already trying to fire this ministry faggot.
Do your fucking research you kike

ROK has thousands of small, struggling brokerage houses and they are going to get whatever business is left over after public exchanges are shut down. Sorry to be bearer of bad news chum but ching chong nee fund ree doo as the old saying goes.

How is ICX different from other coins? Do they have any partnerships?

Sweetie I....

>You take out crypto, you take out korea.
That is some next level autism right here.

This guy knows

This guy is fucking deluded

My wife is Korean and her father is retired NIS which is basically CIA in ROK. He told me straight out that is what is happening, we talked about it for almost an hour. ROK was basically fascist state up until very recently, it is still very authoritarian and Justice Ministry has the big peen. Sorry for your losses. I lost some too.

>mfw I have so little ICX I couldnt even be a weakhand faggot and sale
>mfw Im so poor that I couldnt even risk to lose more money trying to daytrade
Why is being so poor so /comfy/? Theres literally no place to go but up

>people actually believe than icx isn't just another overpriced shitcoin
>it will somehow moon again, after getting over $10 mark after immense overhype and overshilling campaign
>muh $100 by feb/end of Q1/Q2 because i say so

never going to happen. $15-20 is the best thing you can hope for. The market is already oversaturated with shitcoins.

Pink Wojack’s for you, buddy.

I'd understand if you had the opportunity to buy them when they were sub $.50, but now it's just retarded. The coin is already overhyped and expended its potential. But if you want to buy someone's bags and make those x20 gains for some whale real - be my guest.

>b-but it's another ETH! t-to the moon soon! l-lamboland EOY!

ain't going to happen, user

I’ve held since $2 and accumulated more during the dip last night. The $100 by Q2 claims are outlandish, but there is no doubt that it will get higher than it currently is. $30 by March.

2/10, try harder pajeet

Obviously, it was never about a ban, it was about taxes.