Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not good at waiting for things but I have no choice. I missed Bitcoin and Ethereum because I didn't believe in what was obvious. It won't happen a third time. Fully invested. $25k all in on LINK

Good move. This time be patient. This is a top ten coin.

I have no problem waiting. But I feel sick being this close to success at around the same time it feels like the world is about to come to a miserable end with all the problems going on geopolitically and even mother nature acting up. I feel doomed.

Only 16k people in the world hold LINK
We will make it

>I feel doomed.
I went through all that, then it passed when I realised I was being stupid

I may get in for another 5K but I want to see if it dips a bit closer to a buck.

www.fintechblue. com/2017/05/psd2-and-the-blockchain/

It's been like that since the 90's. We just see the bull shit more due to social media. Just chill my dude.

You're gonna be loaded.

That can't be anywhere close to right?

Actually it looks like it's on a downtrend. Looks like we might have to hold off on this chart till 2019 when sergey decides to come back.

I guarantee it will not be $3 by EOM

Relax, buy and hodl
Really simple

This shit will never be a moon mission prove me wrong

Downtrend is what we want. It's the cup handle forming. THE FORETOLD PROPHECY

LINK bag holders are truly the Rick&Morty fans of the crypto community.

Lads, I got 4k link around $.50c, if I want to stock up will it ever drop below $1? Do i just nut up and buy more? $1400/2 weeks from my job i want to pull the trigger tomorrow but im afraid soon it will drop back to 50 cents

We are forming the handle, look at the 1 day chart.

We are about to go into orbit soon.

It's true, there is only 16k wallets that hold link, you can see on etherscan for yourself, literally the only people interested in this coin is biz.
That's why you don't hear about it anywhere except biz, people accumulated massive stacks of link while it was below ICO and now created this artificial supply and demand.

By buying LINK and falling for these shills you're literally buying biz neets lambos.. you made these faggots rich by buying their shitcoin, this was a below ico token not even a fucking month ago

stop trying to make this happen. replying this in every goddamn thread wont make it more funny.

You’re the same faggot that keeps posting this. I think linkies are retarded and gay but you’re posts are cringe niggerhead

you are adding to that by trading shitcoins. Finally machines will be more powerful that us and they will kill us all. Read nick land faggot

yea no, it blew past it's previous USD high and never got close to the sats ATH so this is no cup. This is wishful thinking analysis at it's worse.

New linklet here, just bought a thousand link. In it for the long haul. Im tired of fucking missing these obvious boats

Even in the daily? Looks like a cup to me.

GET READY

It was about 800 sats off from ATH, it's very cuppy to me.

It’ll be ok man, we can all use our power to better the world in our own ways. Crypto was invented to empower people.

GREEN "buy" id
Kek truly is on our side

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

NEW EXCHANGE offering FREE 500$ dollars get in, only the first 100k users get this bonus.

I feel so sad when you people that mean good try so hard to refuse the hand that tries to lift you up. Don't say we didn't warn you.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Does it come with a free moonlambo and complimentary keylogger as well?

reported

Fuck off, retard

This will drop to like .90 before it rockets to 2.50-3

Buy as much as you can when it hits below 1.

Handle is being formed

This. Double dubs of truth confirm that link is goin to the moon

dont forget the 500,000 people on binance who hold link. but those will all lose it when binance "gets hacked"

This feels like Reddit trying to make an anti-Reddit joke to fit in

Looks like a cup to me

Go back there

You racist

What's a good wallet for link anyways? I'm currently stashing it on binance but after I do my last buy in for the long hodl ahead I'd like to stash it somewhere non chinese.

myetherwallet hodls link nice and cozy for the Big Day

Download the official ChainLink-QT client from their website

you can send it to your BTC wallet

Myetherwallet. Buy a ledger nano for ultimate safety, if you’ve invested more than $1000 then you have no excuse.

why would you tell someone that lol

Alright I'll just dump them in there. Thanks.

Haven't invested more than 1000 yet, will have that soon though.

In the mean time I'll totes do this.

Daily Reminder Vitalik thinks this project is a scam

noooooooooooooo

Yeah he def said the word 'scam' in that tweet.

DONT DO IT DONT DO IT DONT BE A RETARD HOLY SHIT

ONLY PUT IT IN A LINK WALLET YOU FUCKING IDIOT RETARD FAGGOT

Daily reminder no one gives a shit what Vitalik thinks.

What, buy a ledger nano? Yeah I'm considering it. Anyways just deposited my link to my btc adress. thanks for the tip.

>not worth 32 mil
>some people think the market cap is going to reach even 10 bil
HAHHAHAHAHAAHA
you guys are in for a rude awakening

Vitalik roasts his own project too. He’s just an autist and he makes good points though overblown and pedantic.

lol

WTF WHERE DID IT GO

How long will it take? Its not showing up.

I sent my whole 5k stack..

Nice just sent 100k

It didn’t show up for me until i sent more link to it. The second time I sent it link the balance showed up

Oh thank god

Sent

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH NOOOOOOOO MY LINK WHYYYYYYYYY

Yeah I must say I’m quite surprised btc wallets support ChainLink considering how under the radar it is

BTC tries to stay ahead of the game, part of their master plan to remain as king.