AXPIRE 33% OF ICO LEFT AFTER 2 DAYS

This is by far the best ico in 2018
get yourself some free 20x at least because this is about to hit exchange after ico
backed up by microsoft and few others
only few hours left so get some quiiiiick

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
reddit.com/r/aXpire/comments/7pnad0/psa_fake_email_warning/
partner.microsoft.com/en-US/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WO0ULD BUY IT BUT 8 DIFF EMAILS REIGSTERED AND NO EMAILS BACK FUCKFUCKFUCKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKF

Post proof of Microsoft backing or gtfo. Google shows nothing that confirms that.

this shit is going quick, thankfully they accept from exchange and will deposit to an eth address of your choice

which means: you can send eth from an exchange wallet and choose to have the axp sent to your MEW or metamask

Is 100k enough!?!

careful of the fake website, info on reddit about this, booooiiiis.

it literally says on their website "OUR PARTNERS"
i wont persuade you in this one.
this is the easiest money i have ever seen on crypto
others will moon with me

use gmail faggot

anybody else not recieve their tokens? i sent the btc to the address provided and the transaction is confirmed and complete yet on the axpire site its showing i didnt even purchase any and theres no tokens in my balance?

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

NEW EXCHANGE offering FREE 500$ dollars get in, only the first 100k users get this bonus.

link?
im very sure this is not. roger ver is their Chief Blockchain Advisor as well so.
so many Veeky Forums guys invest in shitcoins waiting for it to moon
but it won't. this will.

fuck off pajeet

reddit.com/r/aXpire/comments/7pnad0/psa_fake_email_warning/

What's the supply going to be?

>backed up by microsoft and few others
kekerino
Not saying it won't moon at some point, like any other shitcoin basically, but it's really not convincing that the ICO (!) gets shilled here so massively. Normally, people would keep it quiet so they increase their own share (assuming unsold tokens get burned) and/or remove their competition when it goes live. Shilling a coin that's already being traded, makes sense. Shilling ICOs - not so much.

Bought it and put mew address in. Will it show up automatically? Or do I need to add a custom token?

Won't be in your MEW yet, it will show on their website how much you have at the moment and they will send it later as far as I know.

this is huge if they can deliver

Anyone got the token contract address and decimals to add to MEW?

Thanks! So they send it when the sale is done? Shows the tokens on their site, so that's good. :)

Who /first ico/ here?

Hope I didn't get pajeeted

OK, bought 25k.

>backed up by microsoft
why do you like like this?

>reddit.com/r/aXpire/comments/7pnad0/psa_fake_email_warning/
I don't think that thread is correct. I got an email for [email protected] and it directed me to tokensale.axpire.io which is the same place that I get to if I navigate there manually from the axpire.io website

Dropped 12 eth in this

Poor fag, could only afford 0,5 ETH...

No, it says they are part of "Microsoft Parner Network".
That means nothing. Anybody can join the MPN if they wish.

partner.microsoft.com/en-US/

> calls Microsoft help line
> “Hi is it cool if our shitcoin runs on Azure?”
> call center pajeet: “Yes sir. Very much sir”

Microsoft partnership announced

Where's it say anything about hitting an exchange?

NO KYC
NO FUCKING KYC needed
this is fucking "utility" token only
and its from the US - i bet this is a scam
too big RED Flag

>too

Wondering if i should actually go all in with 100k. Too many copycat coins out there.

>33% of ICO left after 2 days
That's not something to shill a coin with, on the contrary. Neuromation's NTK sold out in hours. Others got immediately bought out by large investors and cancelled their public sale (to be fair, not a very good sign either, as it implies a lot of people will have massive stocks, so there will be massive dumps, depending on potential holding obligations).
But if this thing needs several threads only to get the ICO sold, and after two days it's still only 2/3 the way ... dunno. It'll probably moon at some point, but there doesn't seem to be that much hype for it.

I'm laughing so hard I have tears streaming down my face and I can't stop farting

The ICO is 20M cap (40% of total hardcap).
Many, many other ICOs are much less than 20M

Here is the main team.

You're the real pajeet. "Too big" is correct

>clearly lists two items
>too big red flag
fuck off sanjeet

was actually 3 red flags