VEN and XLM, comfy hold

Time of the month

implying xlm won't crash back down in couple of hours

I literally bought everything high. Every fucking coin

everybody is waiting on the sidelines for korea

if we get more FUD. bubble popped > usdt/$
if we get no news/good news > things will get up again

lmao

i did that the first time i invested on crypto. took quite a while to recover, sold a bunch of shit at loss...but i recovered. time will help you. you just need to endure a bit.

>not buying XRP

Fuck selling. I'm holding till I'm in the green

Iron hands, user. They pay off. Unless you bought shitcoins that is.

It's nothing like a great crash, it was even discussed and cleared out two days ago in the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

reuters still tweting about worst Korea´s ban on cryptocurrency trade

>Be in ETH, ARK and BNB
>ETH is stable after rising
>ARK is doing its daily undulation
>BNB is mooning

korea's head of finance already announced that they will never ban crypto trading and the raids were just simple government agents knocking on the doors of the exchanges to check if they have the correct papers for tax.

meeee tooooo

Kek what are you holding I'm at ATH with my portfolio.

Rather than bleeding my portfolio isn't even moving. Haven't really lost much or made anything...

I'll tell you what isn't bleeding, the token that wins regardless of market price action: Binance's token, BNB.

If you want to hear more of my shilling

I have impenetrable fists of adamantine, forged in the fires of Mt. Doom, unbreachable, everlasting HODL is my power, eternal are my gains, may the angles sing forever and ever of my unbreakable hands, so mighty that not even the strongest will of the gods could break them, an impenetrable aura of HODL imbues all that surround it with the determination of Atlas, bags fly to the heavens, born on my mighty fists of HODL. My bags gently graze against fields of wheat in Elysium, my gains held in the halls of Odin, my lambo parked on the battlefield of Lambohalla.

HODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redditors should be gassed.

same really.. still have decent gains. All i need to do is look at my most recently dumped bags (moment of weakness) and see that it went up 3x since i dumped it to strengthen my resolve to hodl and wait it out.

Spent most of my money on BTC and ETH

lol, why you mad though, weak handed cuckhold?

I have no clue. Im down 42% and it stopped being funny a while ago. And I never sold either

>ETH stable
spoke too soon.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt. Go back to Cuckit you fucking nigger loving jew boy

>why you mad though

Holy shit. Are we back in 2009? The normies are ruining everything. Why the fuck are you even here?

FUCKING BEARS MY PORTFOLIO WENT DOWN 70 FUCKING PERCENT

Is this how it ends? Not a bubble pop but a slow agony? This is fucked up

>70 percent
Show us your portfolio, I don't believe you. I want to see wtf you're holding

>tfw bought ETH, XLM, REQ, FUN, TRX, day before new years
>past two weeks have seen two rough dips and both times my gains given me a comfy cushion

I just swapped 4ETH for more FUN

people only buy crypto because it goes up, not because they use the coins.

coins stop going up -> people stop buying -> coins bleed -> less people buy -> coins bleed more -> rinse repeat

this is where btc is now

bought and sold already, now I need a proper dip, things are sorta going sideways right now