Is this the ultimate feels coin ?

I'm not sure if I want to feel these feels anymore...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is a stop loss order
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This little guy is gonna moon when you least expect it.

It’s going to blast off soon, it’s going to be epic.

Some rumors about Facebook implementation.

Nothing serious. I'm holding my part

this. i've acquired a few dozen of these feels over the last few weeks. i would assume are doing so currently also. its only a matter of time until moon. i would consider this a higher probability of profitable return, lower risk (relative to the other options in the crypto space), type of asset.

I can vouch for that. Been holding this shit fuck since shortly before it's ATH in 2013. Bought in at ~$7 and sold once it reached 70 because fuck me this was it, or so I thought.

Litecoin isn’t done yet, it’s just beginning.

I filled up huge bags of this yesterday.

Am going to try my best to keep hold of the lil 7.5 I have till march hoping for atleast 500$ by then. 1000$ by may would be amazing.

YA GONNA BUY A LEDGER

gonan stack lite coins like its silver

t. increasingly nervous ltc bagholder in his denial stage.

Should I buy some more while its down or hold off because it's gonna crash with bitcoin

Litecoin is pretty stable, I’d buy at these discount prices.

It will be at $1000 by Q1

Watch it carefully, this end of the jan month and into february is going to be the start of some big developments from what it sounds like...

I'm not sure how much farther it will dip... everything seems to have stabilized at this low, the markets seem to be stagnant except for a few blips of jumps and of course the ETH moon.

t. nocoiner pajeet who bought in at ATH and panic sold the crash

Without a doubt butt hurt.

There seems to be a trend of it dipping to the floor at night around 10pm. If you had to guess what do you think the price floor will be for the rest of the month?

No lower than $220.

I'm guessing we are seeing the bottom right now or very close... btc was at 13k ltc at 220.

I wouldn't get rid of LTC all together, use some for transfer and buying shitcoins but keep plenty on hand.

Am poorfag so far only have .25 in LTC should I go up to a full coin at these prices? t. Bought in at 273

Is there anything that lets people running a web store accept these in a way that's as simple as the prior bitcoin solutions? (Like Stripe for bitcoin and the many others.)
I actually want to start accepting LTC for digital goods. Any recommendations?

I’ve been seeing big dips in the early mornings EST around 4:00AM -6:00AM.

At these prices yes, I would get a full coin.

expect something by 14th/15

its got some catching up to do with ETH, probably won't drop below $220 before going back up in the next few day, so it's time to buy.

That is correct

I feel like doge might do a serious dip
should I put it into ltc?

Ask Charlie

Are you God?

it's a safer bet than ETH.

ETH isn't going to go up again as quickly as people think. LTC is going to give better action, then we'll see ETH do something again.

Are you butt hurt bro?

Agreed, LTC is ready to bounce.

If you like winning, yes.

>Butt hurt
I bought $125k worth of LTC at $286. Definitely not comfy, but to say that it will be a certain price by certain time, that makes you like a WhaleBro, a faggot.

Very few LTC threads on biz. But I really only noticed this when I started wondering when I could start doing something with my Dec bags. Then once I offloaded threads like these made me believe something big is going to happen so I got in again. Bought the dip between 278 and 252 but it just kept on falling. By now O am again so over all this waiting. Time is money and time is limited.
I am starting to suspect that I am stuck in this crude version of the Truman Show where these threads exist with the sole purpose of lulling me into believing Litecoin will eventually do something...because that is what my fate that the audience of the show keep voting for.
Tell me the truth now, anons, does this fucking coin even exist in real life? You can't all be in on this, are you?? Someone tell me the truth!

Ok, you bought at $286 and missed out on $220. I sense mega butt hurt.

>expect something by 14th/15
Magical Crypto Friend the movie

It’s a blue chip crypto currency, it’s stable and useful. I’m in it for the long haul.

You could've pulled out for a small loss and had your money tripled by now. Get cucked by chinks faggot

That will give you some sense user

The 15th is when people start getting bonuses.

>tripled
Are you talking about buying TRX or ICX? Well, their chinks are better than our chinks in shilling

This is a perfect illustration of the normie mentally.

I'm so proud of this thread. It seems Veeky Forums have finally seen the light.

I don't think Jamal and Tyrone are getting anything but food stamps by then.

Great things are to be announced, but something like facebook ? i doubt that rumour, if so i better get my garage ready for my lambos

Charlie debunked the Facebook rumor on Twitter.

> It's not as fast as most new tech, especially XRB
> It claims to be "silver to BTC's gold," so admittedly there's no purpose of holding it when you can hold BTC instead and earn more
> No privacy
> No committed team or community of devs working on it, just one cuckboy who already has one foot out the door

If there's ever been a more VIRGIN coin, I've yet to see it. Is this... the official coin of cucks?

>LTC -> Cuckcoin fork imminent!?

The worst part of my story is that I sold all my ether to buy litecoin. And I was on my way to buy back into Eth at around 850 but saw a Ltc "big news forthcoming" thread here and decided to buy back in. Shit hurts user. My wife only sucks my dick when my I have green arrows showing!

This. It's fast, has cheap transactions and it's stable which makes it a good medium for transfers. It does have good growth spurts but they require patience.

Stop it with FB and AMZN rumors
See

its being pumped, dont let op dump his bags on you

discord gg/tSWYF6V

(add the dot between discord and gg)

lol even founder SOLD OUT

I would HODL

Does your wife look like green wojak? Hear Bob and Vegene pitcher please sir.

Are you cucks blind to the fact that XRB exists, or just stupid? Honestly, I feel bad for people lying to themselves like LTC hodlers.

XRB provides a FREE and INSTANT transaction, why would someone pay more for an inferior service!?

Obviously LTC will see some short-term movement and you can make some gains off of it when it spikes because of retards who believe the facebook rumors, but in the long run this is a shitcoin that will die a painful death.

Do some research, Litecoin doesn’t need to be pumped.

I have to admit I made a good amount off ripple in that pre dollar push. But I never read up on it. Since I have known what it is (and what it is not) i have not touched it again. Fucking cancercoin. Everyone who buys this shit will get burned...at least I hope they do

Fucking kek

LTC will be still going strong when 99% of alts are gone.

EBT coin?

Here is the issue, normies don't understand the concept of market cap. Combine that with misunderstanding "value investing", you got ripple pump. I think LTC has better chance mooning with Dawn partnership tweet than MAST adoption announcement.

As long as it is on cb, it will be safe. It has normies money in it

you're bad at this, you should cash out and go home.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is a stop loss order

Very few LTC threads on biz is a good thing

When normie fags aren't talking about - something big is about to happen

This bord makes me fcking paranoid. You never know who is jewing who.

I agree. Yet it seems we are all beholden to such normie logic since it sometimes present opportunities for massive gains. It takes a lot to turn that down since we are all here to make money.
How much more normie drone money will enter the crypto market this year? More than last year, i bet. And all have to go through that learning curve. Crypto is really still just starting..once it really gains traction the normie effect will be even greater.
But yeah, hodl LTC. Im actually all in so have no other option anyway.

LTC is at $228 right now...bargain basement prices.

HAHAHAHA you are actually a fucking retard.

Your logic:
> If I cover my eyes and pretend more advanced technology that has advantages over every single aspect of my coin doesn't exist, it will just go away.

Sorry cucky, that's not how the world works. Just because you cover your eyes while big daddy XRB comes in your room at night to shove his cock down your throat doesn't mean he's gonna disappear!

We got a blessing from the kike user.

LTC is easily the most hated crypto on Biz
Dont get me wrong im chasing the pumps, but for long term HODL this is a safe bet.

>Already the most used crypto, demand and actual use gives value in the end.
>Already faster and cheaper to transfer than Bcash and ETH
>Atomic swaps coming
>Relay fees decreasing from 0.001 LTC/kb ($0.30/kb) to 0.00001 LTC ($0.003/kb) already this week.
>Extending marketing team Q1, Litepay
>New logos and marketing as recently as 10th january the litecoin foundation got a new web interface and instagram.
>LTC upcoming soft fork that will let miners signal their min accepted fee in the block header. This will let a fee market develop without having the LTC foundation decide the min fee, decentralization
>Founder only hodling 1 LTC, decentralization

REEEEEEEEE he abonded his coin reeeeee cuck REEEEEE

>based Charlie Lee would never shill the coin for his own gain
>was always realistic to people, even telling them all crypto could drop 90% so be responsible
>people bitched and complained but it was very necessary for him to be shown as trustworthy, also the upcoming announcement will weigh much more
>finally sells after 6 years so he can finally shill his coin
>little bit of FUD but maintains $250 (5x gain from $50)
>now people are over the fact he sold, nothing really changed
>Charlie is now starting to shill LTC and there is nothing people can complain about because he is not doing it for his own gain

Nobody gives a fuck about XRB son.

O thought this too, user, and I want to keep believing. But every damn time it tries to break through 300 and doesnt i realise that I am more emotionally invested than I should be. Cold, calculated trading makes money.
I will tell you this, though...if I end up selling it this shit moons you will find me hanging from the rafters at the end of a very cheap rope with a note on my chest that reads 'I told me so'

Not him. He isn't your son, son

How do you figure? It was like $4 a year ago!

You know the minute you dump it, it’s gonna rocket sled to $10k.

Because it’s not going back to $4, too much normie money flowing in.

can the note plz say HODL instead ?
Get more coins and tokens fine, but dont be so stupid that you will sell your godly ltc during this dip.

>rocket sled to $10k.
You are trying to meme magic this coin way beyond WhaleBro's prophecy

The older generation has trouble getting their heads around the protential of decentralized currency. I think it is because they grew up in the few decades that the ideal of the current system actually worked and they are stuck in that paradigm, blind to other options.

The older generation can’t comprehend what’s happening with blockchain tech.

fuck lamboland, I want to go to rocket sled land.

The best part of crypto currency is...anything is possible.

We be rocket sledin an sheit.

I really hope Buffet is wrong, or at least partially wrong about crypto. He is a really good money manager but he isn't specialized in Forex. When he invests outside of the US, he always hedge USD.
As much as I hate George Soros, I care more about what he has to say about crypto than buffet.

Could you teach Charlie to shill? He is terrible at it

He doesn’t know enough about crypto to make a solid judgment either way. It was highly irresponsible of him to say it will end badly.

Charlie is a PR nightmare.

I think buffet is right about most of shitcoins though.

Most but not all, some will rocket sled.

of course he is. it doesn't take a genius to figure out that most shitcoins are actual shit.

Yeah, he is definitely succeeding in keeping LTC price stable

#Notallmuslims

He’s literally the Trump of crypto twitter. He needs to just STFU.

>Trump of Crypto
True.

And look what Trump has done - Guy makes shit happen

Didn't Trump say "USD is overvalued" and that killed the dollar rally, kek

everyone is jewing everyone, on all boards, always. This is how things have worked here since the beginning. It was the same over on SA which most people migrated from in the beginning. Just enjoy the ride, never leave and all that.